Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

So this it JB is sick and might be hard to get pregnant..does it mean she will break up with HK? HK already told JH right that he also want to have a child on his own...

Emily..Emily..Emily...get your self together hahaha you always says that you cannot live without JH, all people in your sorrounding except SN and Fakedad are concern about you, can you just give up you hope for JH and live yourown life??  So emily is not orphan yet her mother is still alive..

Hk become rge chairman of YB group

The preview already give the glimpse that SN now is trying to knew/learn about what weakness JH have...

• Like 4

Tonight episode is not very interesting.

Emily will finally spit out the truth what happens to JH in the states if SN keeps pestering her.

Koji is getting closer to SN. Wonder how he will deal with her.

Poor JB couldn't get pregnant. Will she plan to leave HK since she learns that she can't conceive?

If they are together and getting marry in the end, they can adopt SY too. HK dotes her too.

Sad......tonight episode has so short scene of JH and GY together. Hoping for last few episodes there are more scenes of them and YS together.

Though SN and fake dad are apologizing to GY and her dad, even to the staff of Cells but she is still so arrogant and think that she has done no wrong at all. Apologizing to them seems nothing to her.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Poor JB couldn't get pregnant. Will she plan to leave HK since she learns that she can't conceive?

If they are together and getting marry, they can adopt SY too. HK dotes her too.

Sad......tonight episode has so short scene of JH and GY together. Hoping for last few episodes there are more scenes of them and YS together.

Though SN and fake dad are apologizing to GY and her dad, even to the staff of Cells but she is still so arrogant and think that she has done no wrong at all. Apologizing to them seems nothing to her.

I dont think GY family will agree if HK adopt SY, by law the costudy will go to GY family if ever something happen to SN..

As the drama coming to an end my hope that GY and JH will be back together become less..although GY is willing to wait for JH but base on JH situation and the danger he is facing right now just like he will end up dying or something but i hope i will not gonna happen..

What if that guy Koji Yamamoto fall in love with SN and betray JH?? The look in Koji eyes means something

• Like 5

10 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I am loving how GY is dealing with these folks but SN sure know how to walk out of jail. :lol: I can only laugh about SN’s armor now. I hope GY succeed with her lawsuit against fake daddy and pay him back a taste of his own medicine.

@celebrianna  I think it should have been news worthy seeing SN and fake dad apologize to the employess of Cell Beauty.. SN and dad not to happy about HG becoming President.. SN saw that position as hers next she gots lots of thinking to do on hwo to obtain that position next. So I bet she'll come up with the idea if she seal this deal with JH guy she'll become the next president..

10 hours ago, watchumlots said:

HotHunk is even taunting her... "It seems too good to be true, are you confident it isn't a scam?"  

@watchumlots  From the looks of things SN is trying to seduce her next target.. I don't thinkk she'll succeed.. JH told SN if he was so scared about what Unstabke Mable knows he wouldn't have come this far.. SN still prying to know what that is.. She's looking into it..

6 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

@fansdrama She still thinks it's okay to call her Ex FIL Abboji, As he had to correct her he wasn;t her father.. She sat in his office as if she owes him know apology at all.. Yes that arrogance of hers will hit her pride te pride that her arogance is built on.. This is part of the reason I said when she finds out he's been had all kinds of hell will brake loose.. She'll even go after Emily's life to tell her what she knows about JH in the states as if that would help get back in..

5 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I dont think GY family will agree if HK adopt SY, by law the costudy will go to GY family if ever something happen to SN..

As the drama coming to an end my hope that GY and JH will be back together become less..although GY is willing to wait for JH but base on JH situation and the danger he is facing right now just like he will end up dying or something but i hope i will not gonna happen..

Whst if that guy Kojo Yamamoto fall in love with SN and betray JH?? The look in Koji eyes means something

My point exactly @joan0528  I akso don't like the look he's giving SN he maybe the key SN needs to what JH did in the states.. let's hope JH knew this was coming and has a backup plan..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

HK and GY will be together instead of JH and GY.  If JH will die in the end and JB thinks that she is so unfortunate that she can't conceive a child for HK, she will leave him instead. The saddest is HK and GY don't love each other and they won't find happiness even though they are married or get together.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

My point exactly @joan0528  I akso don't like the look he's giving SN he maybe the key SN needs to what JH did in the states.. let's hope JH knew this was coming and has a backup plan..

Now im a little bit scared of what will gonna happen for the upcoming episode..if this guy Koji betrayed JH, he will be in danger and if the deal between JH and koji become success, JH life still in danger because SN will really find a way to know his weakness..

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

HK and GY will be together instead of JH and GY.  If JH will die in the end and JB thinks that she is so unfortunate that she can't conceive a child for HK, she will leave him instead. The saddest is HK and GY don't love each other and they won't find happiness even though they are married or get together.

Even if GY and JH doesn’t get together it really doesn’t make sense to me that GY marry HG if they don’t fall for each other. This is 2018. It’s not necessary. 

Then again, this writer is really sadistic to let SN come this far after doing so much evil. Lately I’ve been thinking again how sad it is that DY died. Yes he was duped by SN but he was still basically a good guy and a good big brother. I totally understand why GY wants to make the people responsible for his death pay for what they did. It’s just really sad.

Regarding that Koji guy, if JH really didn’t consider various scenarios for his plan including betrayal then he’s not ready yet. Never trust a scammer. However, I do feel an ominous prsentiment just like you guys. JH can very well end up like DY.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Now im a little bit scared of what will gonna happen for the upcoming episode..if this guy Koji betrayed JH, he will be in danger and if the deal between JH and koji become success, JH life still in danger because SN will really find a way to know his weakness..

Tomorrow episode, GY is getting worried that between the relationship of Emily and JH will grow.

Maybe, by that time the person from the state is coming to kill JH, someone will come to save him. Either GY or Emily?

Either one of these two women will be getting hurt or killed.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Regarding that Koji guy, if JH really didn’t consider various scenarios for his plan including betrayal then he’s not ready yet. Never trust a scammer. However, I do feel an ominous prsentiment just like you guys. JH can very well end up like DY.

@celebrianna  The drama is called Love until the End.. The way this writer has this story goig it don't matter to me who ends up with whom.. The End game should be GY and JH but so far no inkling to that.. I'm really waiting to see how the writer hets out of this because Koji I think will join up with SN whats he got to loose..

• Like 3

@fansdrama, it sounds like you and the script writer have the same imagination. :lol: Your scenario can very well come true.

About JH falling for Emily, I can’t imagine why he would now when he didn’t years ago. JH is a sucker though. He totally blames himself for Deranged’s current state. She’s like a parasite that he’ll probably never be able to get rid of unless someone else or something else does it for him. 

GY really needs to just continue living her life normally. I don’t want to see her tormenting herself over whether JH will come back or not. I don’t have a problem with her waiting but I don’t want to see her moping. She has the company to deal with and  YS to take care of. Real women still continue on with the business of life no matter how their love life sucks. 

@sava2sava, I think the truth behind Emily’s power over JH needs to come out. She has threatened him a few times and mentioned it once or twice to SN so I don’t think it will go away. Now GY heard about it too and I guess it’s a matter of time before JB and dramaqueen gets wind of it because undoubtedly SN will find out. 

As to the Love to the End title, somehow it seems more faithfully applied to GY and JB.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  The drama is called Love until the End.. The way this writer has this story goig it don't matter to me who ends up with whom.. The End game should be GY and JH but so far no inkling to that.. I'm really waiting to see how the writer hets out of this because Koji I think will join up with SN whats he got to loose..

GY said that she doesn't want JH to end up like DY. She even told JH that she is hoping not to see him getting hurt.

If Koji is against JH in the end or the person comes from the state to get him, JH will be in much danger.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

GY said that she doesn't want JH to end up like DY. She even told JH that she is hoping not to see him getting hurt.

If Koji is against JH in the end or the person comes from the state to get him, JH will be in much danger.

Yes because in some ways GY seem to sort of believe what SN said about JH having done something dangerous in the US that left him no choice but to marry that lady to change his identity. She was obviously shaken by that revelation and now she seems to be fearful in respect to that. HG dismissed it but I believe GY suspects that it could be true. When she told JH to focus on Deranged and not get hurt it pretty much confirm my suspicion that she didn’t dismiss what SN said.

• Like 4

We all could have misunderstood the title "Love to the end" - It could be a sister's love for her brother till the end and about GY finding the perpetrators and punishing them to the end.  It could be about JH getting revenge for his father who died because of a heart attack.  It could be HK getting revenge on his father for straying and creating the monster called SN.  

It might have been nothing about JH and GY, or JB and HG or SN and DB ;  They could have been just passing in order to achieve what JH, GY and HG wanted to accomplish.  

Just getting fed up with this sadistic and convoluted mind of the writer.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Thats what im thinking also, the writer of this drama always screwed things up even at the very last episode,,when will we be able to see SN stand in the court for her crimes the she committed..

SN will really find a way to know this JH weakness things, JH want to revenge with chairman jung, fakedad and SN..if by any chance JH damage YB city, this 3 persons will be after JH. SN might tell fakedad and chairman jung about JH weakness and end up investigating it..

Just my opinion if this US people will come and kill JH, i think emily will interfere and end up dying although as for myself i dont want emily to die ( not because i pity her or like her but because  JH done everything to save her and now it will just to end up dying again, what do you think JH will feel? )

@celebrianna i really agree of what you said about GY, she already told JH to not mind about her and focus on emily so i hope GY will also do the same, just like for the fast 6yrs she just live herlife with her family and YS and focus on the company..the more shes focus or think of JH the more hurt she will feel..

• Like 3

@angelwingssf, I could have believed it was about familial love if a “special” emphasis was placed on those relationships. Somehow GY’s speech to JH that what he felt for SN wasn’t love made me feel that the show was supposed to be about a love that doesn’t stop halfway but continues to the end. That’s what she told JH when he said he had used up all the love he had for a lifetime. I think that was the pivotal moment when he stopped feeling sorry for himself and started to really look at GY differently. 

However, somewhere this sadistic writer derailed the story and the story became entirely driven by SN and her victorious ability to ruin everyone who came in contact with her. 

@joan0528:lol: when I saw the preview for tomorrow’s episode I also thought that in the end the mobster Chairman, the fake daddy and SN will join hands to go after JH if the Koji scam succeeds. They were mentioning JH’s name a lot in the preview for tomorrow. I thought surely he’s crossing them and their true depraved nature won’t sit by and allow their goals to fail.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@angelwingssf, I could have believed it was about familial love if a “special” emphasis was placed on those relationships. Somehow GY’s speech to JH that what he felt for SN wasn’t love made me feel that the show was supposed to be about a love that doesn’t stop halfway but continues to the end. That’s what she told JH when he said he had used up all the love he had for a lifetime. I think that was the pivotal moment when he stopped feeling sorry for himself and started to really look at GY differently. 

However, somewhere this sadistic writer derailed the story and the story became entirely driven by SN and her victorious ability to ruin everyone who came in contact with her. 

The title LOVE TO THE END only applied in the beginning to halfway episodes after that it most likely a revenge drama, the episodes are more focus on revenge/getting rid of only one person but end up till the finale..

My own definition of the title is that even if GY and JH will not end up together their l9ve for each other remains the same, also same applied to HK and JB no matter how long their relationship last nothing has change for their love

And also a father and son love will also at the end even HK dad done bad things..

A mother and daughters love like SN and SY that even how bad/ terrible her mother is she still love her..

Well we just dont need to expect a happy ending because maybe this drama is the same as the "MONEY FLOWER " mbc drama if you chingus already watch that revenge drama 3mins after the finish the finale episode when someone hit Jang Hyuk with a knife and nobody knows if hes alive or died

• Like 3

@joan0528, I kind of think that’s it’s natural for family members to love each other to the end no matter what. That’s why I don’t really see the title applying to family. Strangers who have no blood connection and fall in love though is a different story. I suppose Jae Dong is an exception but he is fully accepted into his family so naturally they will love him unconditionally. I mean think about it, no matter what a family member does, because of blood ties family members will love each other even if they don’t agree with the actions of a family member.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Even if GY and JH doesn’t get together it really doesn’t make sense to me that GY marry HG if they don’t fall for each other. This is 2018. It’s not necessary. 

Then again, this writer is really sadistic to let SN come this far after doing so much evil. Lately I’ve been thinking again how sad it is that DY died. Yes he was duped by SN but he was still basically a good guy and a good big brother. I totally understand why GY wants to make the people responsible for his death pay for what they did. It’s just really sad.

- and it seems DY was the only character in this sadistic drama who understood JH's purpose of revenge.  He even said JH can go on with his revenge against his wife SN and would be willing to watch SN go to jail in the end.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, viyra said:

- and it seems DY was the only character in this sadistic drama who understood JH's purpose of revenge.  He even said JH can go on with his revenge against his wife SN and would be willing to watch SN go to jail in the end.

JH’s family also understood his desire to avenge his family. Now GY probably understands it a bit since she went after those who destroyed her family business and killed her brother. 

Regarding JH, while I don’t mind that he wanted to right the wrongs done him or rather make the aggressors pay for the injustice committed against his family, I feel he also lost too much in pursuing the path of revenge. I sometimes think of his father’s words to GY...that no matter what they should stick together. I’m not sure his father would be pleased with the way he has ruined his own life to avenge him. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

JH’s family also understood his desire to avenge his family. Now GY probably understands it a bit since she went after those who destroyed her family business and killed her brother. 

Regarding JH, while I don’t mind that he wanted to right the wrongs done him or rather make the aggressors pay for the injustice committed against his family, I feel he also lost too much in pursuing the path of revenge. I sometimes think of his father’s words to GY...that no matter what they should stick together. I’m not sure his father would be pleased with the way he has ruined his own life to avenge him. 

I'm referring to when JH came back after 6 years and after hearing everything WHY he has revenge on his mind. 

I still remember how much JH father,  despite liking GY, opposed JH's relationship with GY because they are 'enemies' (their families are enemies). 

• Like 3