Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

5 hours ago, joan0528 said:

I saw the preview...both are alive, SN is with GY and JH took emily back to the hospital..it really hurt me to see GY looking at the hospital door where emily and JH inside..hoping that GY continue her life with YS without expecting that JH will someday come back to them..because if she think of like that things it less pain to her..

I think Emily will divorce with JH .The medicines which she took previously caused her not in the right state of mind what she had been doing by hurting GY and JH.

It seems after her attempt suicide in last episode, she is much conscious what she has been doing in the past. She realizes that JH doesn't love her and she apologize GY for being selfish. 

Sometimes, l do pity her as she is in pain too.

l believe she will finally testify against SN as she doesn't want to watch JH continuing suffering.

• Like 5

HK's dad was angry at the fact that Cells Beauty filed a lawsuit by GY against him worth 100 billion won.

After receiving a comprehensive checkup, JB repeatedly showed poor health.

• Like 4

Now GY revenge is focus on fakedad and JH revenge is on SN...SN told GY everything about her fakedad told her to do after the death of DY, SN also told GY that Emily has JH weakness thats why JH cannot separate Emily..

SN and JH are now the president of YB city..

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Now GY revenge is focus on fakedad and JH revenge is on SN...SN told GY everything about her fakedad told her to do after the death of DY, SN also told GY that Emily has JH weakness thats why JH cannot separate Emily..

Morning Afternoon Even ing To All Which Ever Your Case May Be..

@joan0528  I don't see how GY let her mention her brothers name.. She should have slap SN in her mouth.. Telling GY about Emily having JH secrets is another form of her doing what she can to survive.. GY should have told her that she sees she's afraid of death.. After all SN has done in face of death you have the nerve to cry even after your the cause of one death and ordering another.. Are You Kidding Me:angry:Well she thinks this Japanese deal will put he back in the good graces but JH has planned this and she'll end up being had and I see her being push to the deep end she'll go after Ys again..How nice of Gy to take Ys to see his daddy.. 

47 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

HK's dad was angry at the fact that Cells Beauty filed a lawsuit by GY against him worth 100 billion won.

After receiving a comprehensive checkup, JB repeatedly showed poor health.

@fansdrama  I guess this is how HG will become preident..GY suing for a 100 billion will tap Dad out and have nothing left..

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

l don't think GY take SN's words seriously. She still advise JH to focus on Emily and don't get himself hurt.

Her main purpose now is getting revenge on fake dad and SN as well for her brother's death.

lt's clever of JH by trapping SN and passing her the information that Koji is in the cafe.

JH is using Koji to deal with SN.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

GY character has shown growth from when the drama started. She is more confident and it shows in her appearance and how she dresses now.

The writer doesn't want to put SN in jail, she goes to the police station every week and gets off. Will she end up in prison in the end?

• Like 6

Just now, cp23 said:

GY character has shown growth from when the drama started. She is more confident and it shows in her appearance and how she dresses now.

The writer doesn't want to put SN in jail, she goes to the police station every week and gets off. Will she end up in prison in the end?

SN probably has tricked the prosecutors and bought some shares to get a room in her name at the jailhouse.  That gives her the right to go in  and out - with her pretty clothes on and luscious make-up.:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

@fansdrama -  RE:  DeRanged - I am thinking that DeRanged is doing EVERYTHING she can to make HotHunk pity her to cling to him.  DeRanged will not let go.  Ep 90, from her hospital bed, DeRanged is telling HotHunk that she will follow his instructions, do as he says, she will take her treatment, ANYTHING, she can get through ANYTHING, with him by her side.  THAT does not sound like a woman willing to let go of a contract marriage.  Think she decided to walk off the edge when she saw his expression, that he is cold and unmoved by her antics, she realized he has already disconnected from her.   HotHunk is only there because he feels responsible for dragging her into this in her frail condition.  Her stay in the psyc ward, attempting suicide, she has demonstrated she is unstable, therefore an unreliable witness.  She can't be utilized in charging WitchyFake with her attempted murder.  HotHunk is not happy.  

Don't know WHY Writer had DeRanged call SweetGirl & apologize.  That was another dumb 'add drama' plot device.  Who would believe DeRanged was truly sorry to SweetGirl after all the nastiness & threats?

@cp23:  Agreed!  This is one of the first series I've seen where the heroine actually grows, gets tough and gets revenge in her own right.  Other series have a White Knight type of plot where someone feels for her and takes-up her cause.  

• Like 7

I know Emily is deranged but wouldn't that just help her case against SN.  She could say she became that way as a result of SN trying to have her killed and the pain and agony she has had to endure as a result of that attempt.  She has tons of records going back 6 years to support her claim.  That along with the USB where SN is telling CDB to kill her should be enough evidence.  Who wouldn't be deranged a little after going through that ordeal.  I am not a fan of Emily but I would think this should be able to strengthen her case if she should decide to pursue it.  The fact that SN just waltzes in and out of jail even though they have strong evidence of her wrongdoing is just ridiculous.  

@watchumlots, I agree that Emily is doing everything she can to try and keep JH by her side.  I doubt she is sincere in anything she does.  She is just trying to make him feel guilty because he doesn't return her love.  She is trying to reinforce the fact that she cannot live without him.  If Emily doesn't give up, or kill herself, JH will have no alternative accept to stay with her out of pity.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I agree that Emily is doing everything she can to try and keep JH by her side.  I doubt she is sincere in anything she does.  She is just trying to make him feel guilty because he doesn't return her love.  She is trying to reinforce the fact that she cannot live without him.  If Emily doesn't give up, or kill herself, JH will have no alternative accept to stay with her out of pity.

@Pam_Van Fossen  This is just what Emily is banking on playing on JH pity.. With Mother and Sister coming in to help she'll think she won them over.. She's asking for the nasty way in JH to leave her.. He's going to have to do it no matter what once he gets her to give her report to the police he'll then file those divorce papers and may have her served after SN is jailed. 

• Like 4

I have to say JH has been respectful to GY and her family not making any demands about his child.He wants to see his son the most but he knows he cant right now

But of coarse others want to cause issues.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Ep 91 w/Eng subs:  Writer is going to kill WitchyFake.  But first, 1000 cuts.  I LOVE IT!!!   We have just 13 episodes of her twisting and turning and ... suffering!  Writer, now you are thinkin'!

DeRanged will do ANYTHING to help HotHunk.  ANYTHING, but sign those divorce papers!   Glad HotHunk's sister explained that DeRanged wants his love, not his pity.  Too bad. So sad.  No HotHunk love for DeRanged. 

Guess SweetGirl & HotHeir won't be a real couple.  Can't have a daughter-in-law suing her father-in-law.  But HotHeir is really going to owe her for getting his father out of his hair and exorcising WitchyFake from his life. 

When I read WitchyFake had shared with SweetGirl that DeRanged had a secret she was holding over HotHunk, thought it was weird that WitchyFake had shared something like that.  Watching the scene, WOW, it was a good one and the context made perfect sense.  Poor WitchyFake, if she was only the REAL Witchy and not WitchyFake, everyone would accept and protect her.  Really?  Doesn't everyone hate her because of her evil ACTIONS?   But it's true.  If she was Witchy and not fake, she most likely would be protected by her family.  Look at how they are protecting her and she isn't their family!  

HotHeir should have given her warm milk w/arsenic, missed his chance to rid his family and the world of that scourge.  

HotHunk's family visiting DeRanged can only end badly.  WHY WHY WHY can't those guys just stay home?  

KDramas are messin-up my life!  When stuff happens in our family now, I wonder about staying silent or blabbing... which will cause the worse outcome?  :confounded: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, watchumlots said:

When I read WitchyFake had shared with SweetGirl that DeRanged had a secret she was holding over HotHunk, thought it was weird that WitchyFake had shared something like that.  Watching the scene, WOW, it was a good one and the context made perfect sense.  Poor WitchyFake, if she was only the REAL Witchy and not a WitchyFake, everyone would accept and protect her.  Really?  Doesn't everyone hate her because of her evil ACTIONS?   But it's true.  If she was Witchy and not fake, she most likely would be protected by her family.  Look at how they are protecting her and she isn't their family!  

@watchumlots  If she was the real heir we wouldn't have a drama.. The real KSN wouldn't have to seduce a man and marry him in order to get into her Dad good graces.. The real KSN would have cared less who JH was sleeping with.. 

I won't call her poor WitchyFake but greedy WitchyFake she let her greed get the best of her.. SN is on the verge of self destruct and somebody better watch out.. Once she realizes she's been had and all that she stole to have is gone were really going to see Unstable Mable The Second..

I hope GY family don't forgive her for the daughter sake leaving her with one parent.. The Lil girl would be better off with no parents.. 

• Like 4

JH is doing the same thing as SN did to his mother 6yrs ago..SCAM..that koji yamamoto is going to scam SN..

GY also doing what SN and FAkedad did to their family and company, make the stocks lost its value and make fakedad pocket empty..

As for emily i really dont know if what shes doing now or showing now is truw or just a show so that JH will pity her and stay by her side..but i just hope that she will not do bad things again if shes really sorry for JH...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Work has been so crazy busy this week for me but I just had to come vent about the impending sickness this writer is springing on JB. The moment HG told her to get a medical checkup I knew it. This writer better not give her some terrible disease that takes away her ability to have kids. I’m so annoyed right now. Since JB said she’s been experiencing pain in her lower abdomen I just have a bad feeling about this. <_< 

I am loving how GY is dealing with these folks but SN sure know how to walk out of jail. :lol: I can only laugh about SN’s armor now. I hope GY succeed with her lawsuit against fake daddy and pay him back a taste of his own medicine.

As to Emily, I still can’t stand her. I was at least pleased that she realized she was harassing GY. She admitted that much in her phone call to GY. Now SN told GY that Ms. Snowflake has something deadly on JH makes me wonder if this storyline will now be pursued. I’m honestly curious to know how far JH went to pursue his revenge. 

• Like 4

@celebrianna:  It ain't over till it's over!  

Thinking that DeRanged will also pull the "poor me - pity me, I can't live without him & you have managed quite well" line with SweetGirl so SweetGirl will give-up on HotHunk and restoring her family.  

HotHunk--- he has to choose between a screwed-up life and raising his son.  Seems easy, no?  Apparently it isn't.  SweetGirl should also consider his twisted priorities when considering him as a parenting partner.  But this is a KDrama and blood is everything.

@joan0528:  YOU ARE RIGHT!!!  Thanks for that reminder.  HotHunk is even taunting her... "It seems too good to be true, are you confident it isn't a scam?"  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Actually, even though I know it's exaggerated fiction, I have trouble with the way everyone waltzes in and out around each other. For example, the interaction between SN & JH - more like old buddies who are slightly mad at one another, rather than deadly enemies. OK, I know it's part of the plot BUT it gets so ridiculous at times that I'm amazed I'm watching it. 

• Like 5

@watchumlots, perhaps Hot Hunk is more scared than he lets on that Deranged will really call the people he crossed in the US. He already told HG that ever since meeting YS he’s afraid to die. I’m sure Deranged would do it too. Her emotions are so erratic to the extreme.

I remember once she scolded HG for saying she disgusts him...she told him if he saw her scars he wouldn’t say such a thing. The thing I don’t get is if she doesn’t blame her greed at all for any part of her injury. You know...like some people would regret their decision that led to those consequences but she completely blames SN for all of it as if there was nothing wrong with blackmailing SN. I’m not saying what SN did wasn’t horrid but I don’t think it takes a genius to figure out that if a person attempts to blackmail a psychopath they’ll probably end up dead. Deranged obviously thought it was still okay to do that because of some flimsy excuse of friendship. Hey, what’s the big deal about blackmailing your “friend”.

I understand everyone else’s hatred for SN because they were basically minding their own business and SN started an unprovoked war against them and trampled all over them. 

@Takingthehighroad, I thought exactly the same thing with a lot of the interactions between the characters including JH and SN. When I saw everybody all concerned about the attempt on SN’s life, I almost laughed. There’s no way in heck that would be happening in real life. I don’t think my heart is hard either. I think it’s unnatural to be this friendly with someone who have done them so much wrong.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, joan0528 said:

As for emily i really dont know if what shes doing now or showing now is truw or just a show so that JH will pity her and stay by her side..but i just hope that she will not do bad things again if shes really sorry for JH...

ln this case, Emily wants JH to be all the time by her side, that means JH and GY will be having less hope to get back together?

The writer keeps on not to let her die earlier unless she has testified against SN to the detective. As what GY said to Haeri that she will have to wait for longer time to get back together with JH.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2