Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

Recommended Posts

 it might be KY brother that ends up outing SN at one of these boardmeetings being that she did steal they CAD being the fraud that she is.. I like to think that it should be some kind of compensation they should have to pay being that one party of the owners knows she's a fruad and has not gotten rid of her

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this drama worth investing time in?  It appears from the outside the main character didnt get with his love and partnered up with someone else to get revenge for some reason only find she is now psycho as well and in love with him and not going to let him go anyhow.  Meanwhile he is still pining away for the one he loves.

 

If this turns out to be one of those one where he finally gets away from the pyscho and confesses to his love and she takes him straight back I will turn off these stupid dramas.  I love watching them and struggling to find some good ones I havent yet seen.  But these stupid blinded love ones where they would rather pretend or accept all the cruel stuff in the name of love rather than being together sucks really.  They should get together and fight together.  I saw one where they were married and someone got in her ear that she wasnt a good enough wife so she ran....and i was like WTF you married him why are you running.  

 

Some of these family revenge dramas are excellent some are a waste of long time watching, however want to check if this one is worth its time.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeahh I am not so sure about HK he is going to cause problems now I feel.


His mom is  a piece of garbage BUT I hope for now on she changes for the better we dont need more enemies.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, fansdrama said:

l  knew that Emily took so many pills, not only for her injuries,  also for depression......

Without taking her medicine, she is really gone crazy.

She did not want to follow JH's plan, she did her own way.

l believe that she will get rid of KY and YS if she can't have JH.

At first, I thought that she wants the boy (YS) as she can't conceive but surprisingly, she asks KY not to let her son to meet his father.

lt is really unbelievable!

Emily's jealously will affect JH's revenge too.

 

She shouldn't worry about that because GY already told JH he won't let YS meet his father while he is on his revenge mode.  She wouldn't want YS to think his dad is a bad person.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fragglerock said:

Is this drama worth investing time in?  It appears from the outside the main character didnt get with his love and partnered up with someone else to get revenge for some reason only find she is now psycho as well and in love with him and not going to let him go anyhow.  Meanwhile he is still pining away for the one he loves.

 

If this turns out to be one of those one where he finally gets away from the pyscho and confesses to his love and she takes him straight back I will turn off these stupid dramas.  I love watching them and struggling to find some good ones I havent yet seen.  But these stupid blinded love ones where they would rather pretend or accept all the cruel stuff in the name of love rather than being together sucks really.  They should get together and fight together.  I saw one where they were married and someone got in her ear that she wasnt a good enough wife so she ran....and i was like WTF you married him why are you running.  

 

Some of these family revenge dramas are excellent some are a waste of long time watching, however want to check if this one is worth its time.

@fragglerock   I think it's worth the watch .. We have 2 nut jobs in this one and I'm can't wait for them to team up together... .

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@fragglerock   I think it's worth the watch .. We have 2 nut jobs in this one and I'm can't wait for them to team up together... .

Lol @sava2sava  This kinda stuff is why we watch dailies. Lol for the crazies, betrayal, thieving, birth secrets ect..... I too can’t wait for them to team up. Once they team up Se Na will once again betray Emily. This betrayal will be the death of Emily because she chose to work with this evil mutt. I enjoy watching evil duos work together because at some point they will betray each other because it is in their nature to do so. 

 Besides Emily told Ka Young she is the type to ask for a 1million dollars to keep her mouth shutt. She told KY I am selfish and greedy so don’t mess with me. Smh smh It was her greediness that almost got her killed in the first place.Smh smh smh Emily hasn’t learned her lesson yet and I want her to learn the hard way. 

 

Emily could learn from watching JH. JH want KY. He is longing for her but he hold himself back because he has a plan and knows he has to stick to the plan. Unlike Emily , is doing whatever she wants and will ruin his plan. 

 

I am not surprised that KY want JH back. I remember the episode when she found out about his past with Se Na and she plainly said “ She doesn’t or can’t let him go. Once I heard this KY will end up with JH in the end. If you guys recall once the time jump occurred and we saw JH. We had Flashbacks one scene remained with me. KY told JH what he had with his ex wasn’t “TRUE LOVE” and how she is willing to wait for him until he got over Se Na. 

 

I still haven’t watched today’s episode with subs yet.  Will be back and comment with subs. 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnniSarah said:

Lol @sava2sava  This kinda stuff is why we watch dailies. Lol for the crazies, betrayal, thieving, birth secrets ect..... I too can’t wait for them to team up. Once they team up Se Na will once again betray Emily. This betrayal will be the death of Emily because she chose to work with this evil mutt. I enjoy watching evil duos work together because at some point they will betray each other because it is in their nature to do so. 

 Besides Emily told Ka Young she is the type to ask for a 1million dollars to keep her mouth shutt. She told KY I am selfish and greedy so don’t mess with me. Smh smh It was her greediness that almost got her killed in the first place.Smh smh smh Emily hasn’t learned her lesson yet and I want her to learn the hard way. 

 

Emily could learn from watching JH. JH want KY. He is longing for her but he hold himself back because he has a plan and knows he has to stick to the plan. Unlike Emily , is doing whatever she wants and will ruin his plan. 

 

I am not surprised that KY want JH back. I remember the episode when she found out about his past with Se Na and she plainly said “ She doesn’t or can’t let him go. Once I heard this KY will end up with JH in the end. If you guys recall once the time jump occurred and we saw JH. We had Flashbacks one scene remained with me. KY told JH what he had with his ex wasn’t “TRUE LOVE” and how she is willing to wait for him until he got over Se Na. 

 

I still haven’t watched today’s episode with subs yet.  Will be back and comment with subs. 

 

I think JH will watch Emily from the sidelines and not stop her from doing her own revenge.  True - her actions (which is outside of her plan with JH), would lead to her downfall.  SeNa is more evil that she is so I don't think she can overpower her - even if she brags having JH next to her. 

 

I think JH is unable to get over SeNa not  because he loved her but because she betrayed him - with something - and whatever it is, and how grave it was, that still remains the biggest mystery.  KY and JH's family were the ones who thought that way  because JH was then trying to suppress his feelings for KY - and JH never did explain his real feelings about SeNa to anybody - except that she  betrayed him.

 

@fragglerock- I have a habit of watching  the drama after 10 or more episodes.  If it bites, then I go back and start watching until the end.  This one caught my attention - and I would say it is worth one's time.  How many times have  I said that?  Then gets disappointed at the end because it usually goes on a different route?  100+ episodes dramas is kind of addicting, you know.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Emily telling KY to never let Ys see his dad is because she wants to look like the good person and bring him to his dad and train his thoughts on his mother being the bad person here keeping his daddy from him..  She has fully warned KY that she's more evil then SN on top of it she wicked sweet nice  girl as @watchumlots calls her better take the blinders off..  . 

@sava2sava, you were so right.  Emily is starting to play her game and she thinks she can make JH turn against GY by telling him lies about her.  She is so wrong, the heart doesn't work that way.   Emily is going to be like a runaway train, I hope JH pays close attention to what she is doing.  GY still loves JH and wants to be with him and also wants YS to have his father, but she really needs to toughen up and be strong in order to protect her son and her love.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep 63 w/Eng subs:

 

A lot of spinning, spinning, spinning and burning screen time. 

 

The ONLY plot movement:  

- DramaQueen wants forgiveness & to see Kiddo.  

- HotHunk told Emily, er, DeRanged, that she shouldn't go off the deep-end again or he buys her a one-way ticket to where ever.  Girl, better double-up on your meds.

- DeRanged revealed her true self to SweetGirl.  

- RichHeir isn't going to out WitchyFake because that would make him the son of a murderer.  His mother murdered, or paid to have killed, his half sister.  Of course HotHunk now won't out WitchyFake for being FAKE.  They will have to out her for attempting to murder DeRanged, else RichHeir is persona non grata with other rich people, including  even HotHunk's sister.  Yet another secret to bury. 

 

What will be Friday's cliff hanger?

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Now Episode 63 with subs

 

OMG as @watchumlots said DeRanged finally showed her true colors to Sweet girl. DeRanged  is really off her rockers and the actress Jung Hye-In is doing a great job. I loved the way her eyes ( expressing the fear of being abandoned well. I think Emily is already insane and HH pities her a lot let her do whatever she wants at times as long it doesn’t involve KY and his son. 

 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd9679435326e3477

 

@watchumlots Chingu they have to bury this secret because this is 100 episode daily drama. They have no choice other wise the drama will end. They need to keep Se Na on board until they can get rid of her for good. 

 

Now Chingu’s 

I may have said this before. But what if????? 

Hyung Ki will not out Se Na because of fear of becoming a murder’s son but we all know this secret will be revealed to world but the question is when it will be revealed.  This info will impact YB Group in a negative setting. I feel bad for HK because Se Na isn't done doing terrible stuff because she will turn on him and his father when the time comes. After she betray's him and his father that is when she will force his hand to reveal that she isn't who she says she is. By then JH will have accumulated more evidence on her bad deeds where she may end up in jail for life. smh smh smh 

So so tired of Se Na when she does this 

Spoiler

 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd9681b4957736745

 

So my theory is that What if if????? The real Kang Se Na’s death was truly an accident. The uncle was able to to stop the murder from going to the US and killing Se Na but the guilt of what HK’s mom did ate at her until she died. Now that HK will be able to stop JH pursuing this path out of sympathy to HK and will never get the chance to meet HK’s uncle to let him know about this secret. I think this secret is what will get Se Na kicked out of the company. 

 

It seems Queen of Manipulation knee already who had ordered the hit on Se Na in the past. So that would mean that Kang Se Na is no longer seeking vengeance after all but loving her life for greed. She is still working behind the scenes and is looking CBH to get rid of him so that she won’t get arrested for attempted murder. Smh smh smh She has a gangster on payroll to do her dirty work. Smh smh smh

 

 

So proud of KY being fearless , she showed Emily she isn't a push over. I think DeRanged may still think KY and her can still be friends. She was so proud of herself thinking she could cut a deal with Ky. But Ky would never make a deal over son because he isn't an object but a human being.

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd9679435326e3477

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZrCl9V-mBRD0j8WRST5Cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNDvOmg6n-Pkjdc7By_-f

 

KY continues to be that voice of honesty even while tears are running down her face those words that are spoken out loud I miss him too...

 

It was hard watching her hurt so badly and having to endure so much and seeing her be so strong towards Emily and JH's Mom and yet her heart hearing her sons pain opens those memories which lie within hers.  Losing someone and missing someone was hard enough but having that person whom you still love so very much.  So close and right before your eyes and that of your Sons not knowing who his father is or being able to tell him the truth.   For a Mother, is a pain even worse than what she endured and faced in the past...

 

Yet she isn't in pain alone for someone else is missing her and wants her just as much. JH although he hides it as best he can and in the quietness of those moments alone he is faced with the truth and his heart aches for what he has put her through.  For the want and need of her and it's not just the Son they share it's in just wanting what he once had to be loved by her once again...

 

No matter what Se Na & Emily and who ever else comes along throws their way I think those past 6 years of being busy one planning his revenge and her raising their son proves that nothing can change the heart or what it yearns for inside no matter what is going on around it...

 

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

 This kinda stuff is why we watch dailies. Lol for the crazies, betrayal, thieving, birth secrets ect..... I too can’t wait for them to team up. Once they team up Se Na will once again betray Emily. This betrayal will be the death of Emily because she chose to work with this evil mutt. I enjoy watching evil duos work together because at some point they will betray each other because it is in their nature to do so. 

 Besides Emily told Ka Young she is the type to ask for a 1million dollars to keep her mouth shutt. She told KY I am selfish and greedy so don’t mess with me. Smh smh It was her greediness that almost got her killed in the first place.Smh smh smh Emily hasn’t learned her lesson yet and I want her to learn the hard way. 

@UnniSarah  SN dream wasn't for naught.. The chairman is going to run her around in circles.. He knows she sold him out and JH will be teamed up with the chairman.. This piece of info Emily won't have and I see her and SN on the run with kids trying to get out of the country..  

 

9 hours ago, watchumlots said:

- RichHeir isn't going to out WitchyFake because that would make him the son of a murderer.  His mother murdered, or paid to have killed, his half sister.  Of course HotHunk now won't out WitchyFake for being FAKE.  They will have to out her for attempting to murder DeRanged, else RichHeir is persona non grata with other rich people, including  even HotHunk's sister.  Yet another secret to bury

@watchumlots  I think his uncle will dis him for this.. He knew she was a fake and did nothing to kick her out.. She will stab him in the back at the first oppourtunity.. She can call him whatever because there's no proof his mom had her killed..   

 

What no eposode today ?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mjoz said:

Was episode 64 not aired on Wed night?

I am also looking for it and can not find it at any of the sites. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, roli said:

I am also looking for it and can not find it at any of the sites. 

It is one of those cancelled shows today.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must admit I am currently watching 'Sunny Again Tomorrow" and "I'm a mother too" as they are near the end and good ones as well.  The couples stay together and fight it out which is a good thing.  These unrequited from a distance part really puts me off especially when the revenge and unrequited love goes on for about  20 - 40 episodes.

 

So I haven't watched this drama so is it correct to say that "emily to teamed up with JH to get revenge for something he is in love with KY but cant go to her because of his goal but also cant get over the betrayal but Se Na as well", meanwhile batch **** crazy emily is overdoing the revenge and now claiming in love with JH as well which is bluring the objective just a tad.  So she appears to be pushing back at KY as a result.   ????  So would this be a correct assessment of what is going on???  I am not familiar with the characters so have to watch some episodes to really see if i can piece together whats going on.

 

But its times like this and sorry for the JH fans but its times like this i hope a really nice man comes into the picture for KY and they end up being together to escape the drama and then ends up being happy.  Nothing better than a revenge plot going wrong because everyone is so focused on revenge when the original love interest is no longer available at the end of it...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It is one of those cancelled shows today.

What was it this time the game were men play catch (baseball game) Or the game they're playing kick ball (soccer)

 

11 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

So I haven't watched this drama so is it correct to say that "emily to teamed up with JH to get revenge for something he is in love with KY but cant go to her because of his goal but also cant get over the betrayal but Se Na as well", meanwhile batch **** crazy emily is overdoing the revenge and now claiming in love with JH as well which is bluring the objective just a tad.  So she appears to be pushing back at KY as a result.   ????  So would this be a correct assessment of what is going on???  I am not familiar with the characters so have to watch some episodes to really see if i can piece together whats going on

@fragglerock  Pretty much sumed it up.. Emily has been in a onesided love with JH for years.. She's married to him now and ut's no way she's going to lose out having the man she wants just because the revenge is over amd she'll be left alone in all her pain that she continuing having behind SN..  Eily knows once it;s over or before it's over he's going back to his family she has two options as of now.. While married get custody of the kid and try to hang on to the man or get rid of the kids mom altogether and pray that she still can stay married to the man..  But I think she will up them one better kidnap the kid leave the country being that she can't have kids.. She may go as far as to kill off no in one of those If I can't have you no one can not even your kid can be apart of your life.. With Emily you never know what might come to her mind.. As @Ldy Gmerm said she's a loose cannon waiting to blast off..

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...