Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

11 hours ago, sava2sava said:

THE ENDING SUCKS,SUCKS SUCKS .. WTF WAS THIS ?:rage:

The writer's  brain got drained in a sewer - can't and didn't explain how this story ended this way.  Was there a time-jump?  :frown:  How did JB get pregnant?  Did they get married?  Obviously they did, but there was not even a short preview.  Did GY and JH re-marry?  Who knows!!!  Where is SongYi?  In the last episode, they put flashbacks of DY to fill in the gaps - for what?????  What business was started by JungHan again?  They should have at least shown a big mall where most of the  characters were in. 

Oh well, I hope I don't fall for another drama by this writer. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, viyra said:

The writer's  brain got drained in a sewer - can't and didn't explain how this story ended this way.  Was there a time-jump?  :frown:  How did JB get pregnant?  Did they get married?  Obviously they did, but there was not even a short preview.  Did GY and JH re-marry?  Who knows!!!  Where is SongYi?  In the last episode, they put flashbacks of DY to fill in the gaps - for what?????  What business was started by JungHan again?  They should have at least shown a big mall where most of the  characters were in. 

Oh well i already expect that the ending will be open for the viewers to fill..im just satisfied that JH and GY, HK and JB are together and SN get 10yrs in prison..of course they didnot enumerate one by one the happenings..Songyi is with GY family because SN told GY to take care of her until she finish her term in jail,,in the scene they show today songyi is with her grandmother and visit SN to the jail for new yrs eve maybe..

As for GY and JH the family only told tgem to reregister again their marriage so maybe they didnot get married again,,

Junghan business i think hes working in the factory of GY family while doing glass art that he loves from my point of view JH focus on his family now because he want to make up the 6yrs hes not with them..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, viyra said:

@viyra  Is the writer on OXY even the editior is no better.. I can't even phantom what either of them was thinking to come up with something like this.. 

I mean JB is pregnant. What When And Where we didn't even get a sneak peak at her and HG getting it on.. I guess they must have thought were all adults watchers use our imagination.. Paint me a picture sometime I don't want to use my imagination.. If so I wouldn't have spent time watching this crap.. If I wanted to use my imagination this drama would have been finish when it started..

57 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Oh well i already expect that the ending will be open for the viewers to fill..im just satisfied that JH and GY, HK and JB are together and SN get 10yrs in prison..

@joan0528  All the crimes SN committed she only got 10 yrs which she'll be up for parole in 5 yrs.. Wow she'll have plenty enough time to think of how she'll stage a come back and the same stupid people she screwed over she'll do it again..  

Someone slap me if I ever watch another daily with GY dad has so much time in the drama. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sava2sava said:

THE ENDING SUCKS,SUCKS SUCKS .. WTF WAS THIS ?:rage:

what did you want @sava2sava -  This is kdrama for heaven's sakes.  

Can you imagine if SN happened to your family (hypothetically ofcourse), would you be friends with her, find her mom, raise her daughter and still stand.  Not me.  I would have too much anger in me to get a word with that scum.  Some of them praised her acting, but I hated even her voice.  Especially when she changed.  

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Someone slap me if I ever watch another daily with GY dad has so much time in the drama.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

I guess the writer had to pull the plug when there were no more designer outfits for SN to wear.  The fur football shoulderpads were the funniest I've seen.  I was surprised she didn't fall over!  :D

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Granted your comment @angelwingssf  Suprise me sometime. It's only very few daily's that give us the ending whats needed.. Like yellow boots. All the crime this girl did her sentencing fit her life in prision..

Now SN crimes she should have got at the very least is 25 yrs to life.. 

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::heart:

37 minutes ago, msmy said:

I guess the writer had to pull the plug when there were no more designer outfits for SN to wear.  The fur football shoulderpads were the funniest I've seen.  I was surprised she didn't fall over!  :D

:w00t: @msmy  No her reverse santa suit.. That Black Fur Coat and The Big Fur Red Belt.. :lol:

What drama is replacing this one..?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Can you imagine if SN happened to your family (hypothetically ofcourse), would you be friends with her, find her mom, raise her daughter and still stand.  Not me.  I would have too much anger in me to get a word with that scum.  Some of them praised her acting, but I hated even her voice.  Especially when she changed.  

The highlighted part was actually the funniest of all - GY wants to befriend the person who was the cause of her brother's death!!!! 

And I agree on the acting - there wasn't acting at all.  All she did was throw stuff everywhere or to people next to her; glare, smirk, etc.   

Left-handed wife - the title is giving us lots of hints already.  Who is the writer?  This writer of "Dumbness Until  the End' better not have a pen-name so she can write again.

BTW - SN finally got the best attire at the end - the jail clothes - color fits her too.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 5

BTW - many thanks to Jilla (this name appears each time) for always editing my posts with images - I know it is against soompi rules to quote images but I keep doing it - I already forgot how to post without quoting images - THANK YOU!!!

• Like 2

I came back to the soompi forum today automatically since I felt the ending was so sudden.  My adrenaline  level had gone so high with SN getting away with every criminal act of hers and suddenly they are sympathizing with mother crying all over the floor and our stupid GY looking all glum seeing the mother and daughter unite.  Just thinking about it is giving me the jebeezz.  Some of them might have come to terms with the ending and it is all fine and good, but the writer could have done it better.  I wish the writer would have followed a 30-40-30 principle of giving enough punishment to the perpetrators.  Other wise, we the viewers would feel cheated since this does not happen in real life.  When we have more of the good, out mind and body would also become refreshed and relaxed which is why I for one watches these shows.  If I am seeing the garbage stuff that comes on daily news everyday, there would be no difference between watching this show and the news.  

How about creating a BLACKLIST for writers ?

Chime in Ladies and Gents (please add more  - as you can see, I cannot tag others. Thanks.) 

@viyra, @sava2sava , @msmy,  @cp23

• Like 3

@angelwingssf- good idea but at the same time painful!!!:D  Imagine remembering those writers who made us pull our own hair while watching and eagerly awaiting for great developments in their  dramas but never came?

Let's put in our list the writer of this drama - whose name I don't know or refuse to know!!!:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Hello Chingus on this thread, wishing you All  a Prosperous 2019!!!  Thanks to all of you, I managed to survived this drama:love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@angelwingssfThese dramas all seem to end the same way. Criminals get off easy as though nothing happened. I saw a some of the new drama Left Handed Wife, and it is the same, there is amnesia, truck of doom, lost baby and this this one will switch faces of the actors. I will take pass on this one.

Just  remember the writer's name like Viyra said and be wary of her future dramas.

The dramas are somewhat frustrating and send a negative message, crime pays in kdramaland and there is little punishment.

Happy New Year to all..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@cp23thanks for the heads up on the drama that replaced the END drama.  I hope I don't get encouraged to watch it.

HERE'S HOPING EVERYONE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!

• Like 1