Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

1 minute ago, fansdrama said:

l thought they should stand a chance...........very disppointing.

The media has put a lot of news on them....and what l have read tonight say that they did not exist as a drama couple.

Both of them already know that it is hard for them to get as best drama couple? They have not posed any pictures together, usually only with a group of actors.

Feel funny is that tonight they don't even walk on the carpet together.

Their instragram have no pictures posed together.

l wonder whether they are real couples, maybe is for the sake of the drama?

I think its better for them like that..they want their relationship private even though they announce to the public that they are dating still aside from acting in drama they want their relationship private which for me is okay..lets just hope and pray that their relationshi0 will last until  they married..

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I think its better for them like that..they want their relationship private even though they announce to the public that they are dating still aside from acting in drama they want their relationship private which for me is okay..lets just hope and pray that their relationshi0 will last until  they married..

l agree with you. They are very quiet (no news) after their drama has completed.

Both of them does not want their relationship too open.

Their relationship is still new so they themselves also have no idea whether how long they will stay together as couple,   And when they are dating, they are very careful.

Just hope for the best that they will think of settle down as they are no more young.

But as what l read from Kang interview, he seems not interested to settle down as he says his age has passed, he wants to concentrare more in his career. His parents already seem to give up on his marriage.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l agree with you. They are very quiet (no news) after their drama has completed.

Both of them does not want their relationship too open.

Their relationship is still new so they themselves also have no idea whether how long they will stay together as couple,   And when they are dating, they are very careful.

Just hope for the best that they will think of settle down as they are no more young.

But as what l read from Kang interview, he seems not interested to settle down as he says his age has passed, he wants to concentrare more in his career. His parents already seem to give up on his marriage.

Then why did he date someone if hes not interested in marriage, its unfair on other parties involve right?..maybe as time goes by he will also change his mimd

• Like 2

Finally, saw this episode raw, It's a good ending for GY and JH. I'm satisfied.

SN got what she deserved.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cp23 said:

Finally, saw this episode raw, It's a good ending for GY and JH. I'm satisfied.

SN got what she deserved.

I already saw the whole episode 3hrs ago raw version only, even though little timeonly they give for GY and JH scene because of SN trial still good ending,,the last part is the best the kiss scene hahaha

• Like 3

So, the story didn't end at 104?  Another episode of SN running around in the making?

Anyway - I saw a clip onn YT - Kang Eun Tak won an award?  Congratulations then!!  Emily seated next to him jumped with joy when his name was called and can't stop smiling while he's giving his speech..

• Like 3

Just now, viyra said:

So, the story didn't end at 104?  Another episode of SN running around in the making?

Anyway - I saw a clip onn YT - Kang Eun Tak won an award?  Congratulations then!!  Emily seated next to him jumped with joy when his name was called and can't stop smiling while he's giving his speech..

Lee young ah also is setting next to kang eun tak and smiling while KET giving his speech..both hong soo ah, jubg hae in at lee young ah are nominated but didnot win

• Like 3

10 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Then why did he date someone if hes not interested in marriage, its unfair on other parties involve right?..maybe as time goes by he will also change his mimd

Dating someone doesn't mean he is going to marry that someone.  Kang Eun Tak is not the only bachelor in the SK entertainment world  - there's Hyun Bin, Jung WooSung, Lee Jung Jin, etc.  - or - he doesn't really want their relationship to blow up and then suddenly break up.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Maybe both of them has the same idea, they want to stay as couple without strings attached.

Kang says that he likes his work but can't concentrate both work and partner.

Hoping that he doesn't take Lee as a companion without marriage attached. lt's really unfair to her.

Hana breaks up with him is cos he doesn't has much times for her and also she refers him as a playboy.

Lee maybe doesn't mind about his choice as she has many friends to accompany her and she has her works too

She is very independant person and she loves to go for long trips for leisure so l think Kang has no time to accompany her she can look for her friends.

• Like 4

Saw the raw episode - my wish was granted - SN in jail to suffer.

There was not much at the end - the criminals (Jung and fake dad) did some goofy acts while in jail.  The kiss between HK and JB finally happened and of course, GY did the kiss first and that's how she sets JH on fire - a wild return kiss.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - LET'S SEE EACH OTHER IN ANOTHER DRAMA - HOPEFULLY NOT AS DISAPPOINTING AS THIS ONE!!!

• Like 3

Now, I watched last episode a little :) Sena got 10 years prison? It seems to be too little... They humanized her and they forgave her... I didn't feel sorry for her. She was too violent and committed too much crimes.

JungBin is pregnant :D At least we know this surely, but we didn't see their wedding.

Bobby's case: We don't know fully what happened, why he chased HotHunk, although K scolded Bobby, and it turned out that Bobby burned down K's parents house, Bobby wanted to kill his dad but why and how in relation with HotHunk. Nothing concrete information...

1 year passed, but it seems HotHunk didn't leave, he was with KY and YoonSoo. Although we got to know very little about their life. I don't know that they got married or where do they live??? It seems maybe they live with KY's parents in the restaurant, I don't know for example who Haeri chose. Nothing concrete information...

It seems that HotHunk didn't begin his glass factory again, because he remembered his dad's words when he visited HotHunk in prison and his dad gave up their land and factory because the family is the most important and the first... I guess HotHunk did the same.

Happy ending but not satisfying. Although I loved last scene. HotHunk can speak perfectly, and he knows what say and when...He thanked KY for waiting and that it's really miracle that they are back together and KY created this miracle :) When KY's gave kiss on HotHunk's face, I knew that HotHunk would grab and kiss her on mouth. It's their cute movement :wub:

It was enough good drama, specially I loved how writer showed two lead character's love story. It was the best love story. But too much business scene (these were boring), plus very lazy writing, writer didn't went to details (Bobby, about characters' future, etc...), Sena's mom was fully unnecessary in the end.  I feel that writer wanted to present a lot of case, characters , but she/he didn't elaborate details, just superficially.

Plus I observed that they don't know how write revenge dramas' end (Angel's revenge or this etc...). Because when there is an revenge drama, which it always keeps the viewers in tension, in the end it has to dissolve this tension or anger with normal, warm, friendly, lovely scenes and give real punishment for bad guys or shows (this missed) real happiness for good guys to be fair and feel the justice... 

Congratulations to Kang Eun Tak. He deserved fully. I feel sorry that they didn't win the best couple award, because they were the best. I hope they will date for a long time (they just began) and we can hear more good news (wedding, child) from them, but I wait patiently.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

thank you for sharing your thoughts @csancsy- so true about the writer.  She stretched the story so much and introduced unknown characters but don't really know how to introduce them or what roles they play in the lives of the main characters.  This drama focused on the revenged which was the result of one person's evil ways.

Anyways, like you said, it was a happy ending but how did they end up with that happy ending?  No explanation, of course. 

I guess the 2 female actresses in this drama didn't place at all for awards.  It could have been better if they were allowed to show more of their good acting.  SN's (Hong) acting is way over the edge (too evil) and GY (Young-Ah) needs some more spice. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, viyra said:

thank you for sharing your thoughts @csancsy- so true about the writer.  She stretched the story so much and introduced unknown characters but don't really know how to introduce them or what roles they play in the lives of the main characters.  This drama focused on the revenged which was the result of one person's evil ways.

Anyways, like you said, it was a happy ending but how did they end up with that happy ending?  No explanation, of course. 

I guess the 2 female actresses in this drama didn't place at all for awards.  It could have been better if they were allowed to show more of their good acting.  SN's (Hong) acting is way over the edge (too evil) and GY (Young-Ah) needs some more spice. 

This drama is more concentrated on JH (Kang) role. It says mainly that he wanted to take revenge on his ex lover,

And his role was approached and invited by the writer who he came to know her from his previous drama.

He is lucky to get this role as it can fully letting him to give full acting in his professional skill.

While he was acting this drama, there was an instructor coaching him. We can see from the instagram or SNS after the drama, he has posed photos with his acting instructor together.

For the female actresses, Hong is usually acting in China dramas and her role is always a sweet, nice girl and actress Young Ah actually these few years, she concentrates more in movies than drama. Her two movies last year had entered in film festival.

When Young Ah was walking in the red carpet and posing, she seems restless, the way she reacts seem to know that she has no chance to win. Actually Kang and Young Ah already knew that this best couple award is not usually place in daily drama and they don't expect to win.

• Like 3

Ep 104 w/o Eng Subs:

All is well that ends well.  

The BEST PARTs of the final episode are those shots of WitchyFake with tears running/dripping/flowing.  LOVE IT!  Sucks to be WitchyFake!  I gotta say, that jail jumpsuit looks better than some of those outfits she was wearing.

My major issue with The End is that WitchyFake did not end up dead.  SHE KILLED HER SWEET HUSBAND!!!  Oh well.  It's KDrama and all is forgiven and all is back to it's rightful place and they all live happily-ever-after.

Outtakes at the end... really fun.  We only see the filmed version, so it's fun to see the actors enjoying themselves.  

THANK YOU to all who contribute to the forum, you make it so much fun to "share" the episodes.  I love all the translations, comments, observances, and sharing with such a fun group.  

On to the next series.  I can hardly wait.

• Like 3

@watchumlotsWatched with subs.  GY wants to be friends with SN,  who ruiined her family and left them homeless. GY even holds her hands.

Also, SN is let out of prison for a day in her bright, pink prison garbs, which is used for good behavior to visit her family at their home.

The writer allows SN with a 10 year prison sentence to visit her family on furlough.

• Sad 1
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Hong Soo Ah not winning an award for her role as the wicked Sena is highway robbery! I was proud of her for her work in the drama and hope that it will lead to greater heights in the future. She's paid a huge price to become successful and deserves all the praise that's headed her way... :)

• Like 1

Oh,l don't think l will watch daily drama again, too long and stressful.

Thanks everyone giving yours opinions/comments of this drama here.

Wishing all of you a happy new year!

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Oh,l don't think l will watch daily drama again, too long and stressful.

Thanks everyone giving yours opinions/comments of this drama here.

Wishing all of you a happy new year!

I still want to rewatch this drama again and again...

For now i am watching gangnam scandal and the story is quiet good hoping that it will continue..

• Like 1