Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

43 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes i want to expect that in real life they we get married and we can see the happy ending that we want in the drama they been together,,having them married and have a children same as Yoon Soo their adorable son in this drama..

I now rewatching from the beggining episodes of their drama again, i cant get over with them even when they together or not in every episode...

l have already rewatched from the beginning episodes several times. l watch mostly their scenes, some of SN scenes, l skip.Too over violent of SN scenes l don't like.

ln second thoughts, the text preview say  'as times go by' could be referred as times jump. JH and GY will be older and YS has already grown into a teenager.

• Like 1

I enjoyed reading everyone's comments and thanks to those that provided Gifs.

The drama was a fun and frustrating ride. The actors did a good job, but I must say SN played the antagonist part well.

Wishing you all a happy new year and we are kdrama addicts to the end.

• Like 3

Just finish watching kbs drama awards, kang eun tak win for male daily drama awards, lee young ah nominated but didnot win...

Congratz kang eun tak / yoon jung han and lee young ah / han ga young well deserve award..

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Just finish watching kbs drama awards, kang eun tak win for male daily drama awards, lee young ah nominated but didnot win...

Congratz kang eun tak / yoon jung han and lee young ah / han ga young well deserve award..

how about best couple award?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

how about best couple award?

Not yet finish the couples award still waiting...

16 minutes ago, cp23 said:

Emily was also nominared, but did not win

Also kang sena nominated in same category with lee young ah and park hana but park hana won..

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Not yet finish the couples award still waiting...

Also kang sena nominated in same category with lee young ah and park hana but park hana won..

Heard before that Park Hana is Kang Eun Tak ex girlfriend. l don't know how true is this?

And Lee Young Ah is Park Hana closed friend.

Confused Relationship!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Heard before that Park Hana is Kang Eun Tak ex girlfriend. l don't know how true is this?

Its not true i think,,, they only become lead stars in drama but not become couple, there a rumor that they dated then park hana break up with him and dated another guy but its not confirm also park hana and lee young ah are good friends..

Part 2 of kbs drama awards now maybe couples award will be announce..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

Its not true i think,,, they only become lead stars in drama but not become couple, there a rumor that they dated then park hana break up with him and dated another guy but its not confirm also park hana and lee young ah are good friends..

Kang never admit in public that Hana is his lover so l think is just a rumor.

Kang and Lee are different, both their agencies admit they are real couples through the drama.

So they are the real lovers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Kang never admit in public that Hana is his lover so l think is just a rumor.

Kang and Lee are different, both their agencies admit they are real couples through the drama.

So they are the real lovers.

Yes i think both of two didnot have any bad rumors for them right? I never hear kang eun tak and lee young ah involve in any kinds of scandal or whatever, their image is clean..i just hoping that their relationship will last and get married soon.. 

When kang eun tak walk in todsys red carpet the mc ask why he alone ( they pertaining to Lee young ah) then kang eun tak replied " she know already what to do" hahaha

Then when lee young ah ask by the mc why shes alone she just smile she cant talk just like she is shy hehehe they very cute really..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes i think both of two didnot have any bad rumors for them right? I never hear kang eun tak and lee young ah involve in any kinds of scandal or whatever, their image is clean..i just hoping that their relationship will last and get married soon.. 

Especially Lee Young Ah is the first time fall in love with Kang in her 15 years in her acting career and she never has any rumors or scandal before.

Kang Eun Tak also never admit that he has any girl friend when interviewed last July and his agency also never say about he has any relationship with someone until now.

Both of them are first time go public to open up their relationship.

l read from Kang recent interview that he told the drama field staff and the seniors about his relationship with Lee.

And they tease him and care so much for them. He is the one leak out about his affair with Lee, he truly likes her.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Especially Lee Young Ah is the first time fall in love with Kang in her 15 years in her acting career and she never has any rumors or scandal before.

Kang Eun Tak also never admit that he has any girl friend when interviewed last July and his agency also never say about he has any relationship with someone until now.

Both of them are first time go public to open up their relationship.

Really like/love this couple hoping for more project for them..hope kang eun tak get to act in weekly drama not only in daily drama he is a good actor

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Really like/love this couple hoping for more project for them..hope kang eun tak get to act in weekly drama not only in daily drama he is a good actor

From his interview, he said that he wanted to stop acting daily drama, he wanted to try acting weekly drama, even acting as bad guy, he is willing to accept the role. He is really a good actor. His father was a film director but already passed away.

I think his mum has remarried cos in his speech, he thanks his father, mum and sister. His surname takes from his step father cos his birth father is "Shin".

In his award speech, he did not thank his current girl friend, he must be shy......hehe

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

From his interview, he said that he wanted to stop acting daily drama, he wanted to try acting weekly drama, even acting as bad guy, he is willing to accept the role. He is really a good actor. His father was a film director but already passed away.

I think his mum has remarried cos in his speech, he thanks his father, mum and sister. His surname takes from his step father cos his birth father is "Shin".

In his award speech, he did not thank his current girl friend, he must be shy.

They still new as a couple so maybe hes shy to mention her but i saw lee young ah smiling at him when he making a speech..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

They still new as a couple so maybe hes shy to mention her but i saw lee young ah smiling at him when he making a speech..

Wow, the camera man is so attentive of this couple. That's nice.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Wow, the camera man is so attentive of this couple. That's nice.

Yes really, they knew because they are couple, in the red carpet they already teasing this two..they said another kbs drama couple that become real life couple like song joong ki at song hye kyo...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes really, they knew because they are couple, in the red carpet they already teasing this two..they said another kbs drama couple that become real life couple like song joong ki at song hye kyo...

l am really shocked. Both of them did not get the best couple.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l am really shocked. Both of them did not get the best couple.

Yes almost all the best couple is from weekly drama..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes almost all the best couple is from weekly drama..

l thought they should stand a chance...........very disppointing.

The media has put a lot of news on them....and what l have read tonight say that they did not exist as a drama couple.

Both of them already know that it is hard for them to get as best drama couple? They have not posed any pictures together, usually only with a group of actors.

Feel funny is that tonight they don't even walk on the carpet together.

Their instragram have no pictures posed together.

l wonder whether they are real couples, maybe is for the sake of the drama?

Will Lee Young Ah getting disappointed?

l read that Lee has already a new work waiting for her, maybe movie.