Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

Wow, tonight episode is interesting. No, not yet, theirs are still contract engagement but looks real to everybody especially to the reporters. JH can't hide his dismay and jealousy inside him when HK puts the blue diamond ring on GY's finger.

If not for drama, they are also look match in real life but too bad, actress Lee Young Ah is taken by Kang Eun Tak as a real couple.

When things did not work out, SN called a reporter and ordered him to "make GY who cheated all over the people to cover her affair with her ex-husband." But this time, HK was one step faster. He ordered the reporters to be present to their engagement day and made his engagement with GY a bigger issue. JH showed his confused eyes, knowing everything was a plan.

HK came to his father and threatened to take his place as president. Otherwise, he was forced to dismiss the forced violation of procedures to merge Cells Beauty.

And JH told SN off not to bother his wife (Emily) anymore.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I muat say that Hyun Gi seems to enjoy playing the fake fiance as he showered his new "in-laws" with gifts. I suppose he knew Sena will rush over to check out the family's reaction. 

However, people favours the news and Ga Young and her family straight away recovered some respectability. 

The blue diamond  ring was an overkill but it is something even Jung Han could not get her.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Wow, tonight episode is interesting. No, not yet, theirs are still contract engagement but looks real to everybody especially to the reporters. JH can't hide his dismay and jealousy inside him when HK puts the blue diamond ring on GY's finger.

If not for drama, they are also look match in real life but too bad, actress Lee Young Ah is taken by Kang Eun Tak as a real couple.

When things did not work out, SN called a reporter and ordered him to "make GY who cheated all over the people to cover her affair with her ex-husband." But this time, HK was one step faster. He ordered the reporters to be present to their engagement day and made his engagement with GY a bigger issue. JH showed his confused eyes, knowing everything was a plan.

Yes chingu i can help but smile the whole episode especially when it comes to SN and GY family hahaha..the fliw is still ok and i apploud HK for doing it like really they are real couple and the engagement are real..HK also pointed out to his father that he want the chairmanship of YB group be his father present for his marriage hahaha.

• Like 6

Personally I don’t care how good GY and HK get along. :lol: I will ship JH with GY right to the end. One of the reasons I kept watching US soap opera shows for many years is because there were couples I support who went through all this type of craziness including other marriages and I shipped them for many years until I gave up on soaps. I still love Lily and Holden from As the World Turns, Tina and Cord from One Life to Live, Holly and Robert from General Hospital, Joshua and Reva from Guiding Light, and so many other and I’ll still love JH and GY to the end. I hope they get their family back together after all this writing mess. 

@UnniSarah, I like HK and JB but if HK don’t want to fight for their love that’s fine by me. I don’t mind JB getting together with a man who “truly” loves her. HK can get with GY but she’ll never love him like she loves JH. Obviously there is something about JH that deeply attracts GY and I think I understand what she feels.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Personally I don’t care how good GY and HK get along. :lol: I will ship JH with GY right to the end. One of the reasons I kept watching US soap opera shows for many years is because there were couples I support who went through all this type of craziness including other marriages and I shipped them for many years until I gave up on soaps. I still love Lily and Holden from As the World Turns, Tina and Cord from One Life to Live, Holly and Robert from General Hospital, Joshua and Reva from Guiding Light, and so many other and I’ll still love JH and GY to the end. I hope they get their family back together after all this writing mess. 

@UnniSarah, I like HK and JB but if HK don’t want to fight for their love that’s fine by me. I don’t mind JB getting together with a man who “truly” loves her. HK can get with GY but she’ll never love him like she loves JH. Obviously there is something about JH that deeply attracts GY and I think I understand what she feels.

Don't worry, GY will be back with JH in the end. HK and GY are just fake couple. They have to act as real couple to make people believe them so is easier for them to take their revenge too

They are wiser now as it is a relief that they keep their mouth tight not to reveal about their fake engagement even to GY's family.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, fansdrama said:

Don't worry, GY will be back with JH in the end. They are just fake couple. HK and GY have to act as real couple to make people believe them so is easier for them to take their revenge too

They are wiser now as it is a relief that they keep their mouth tight not to reveal about their fake engagement to GY's family.

The person I am most worried about right now is JB. I saw the clips on KBS and she seems hurt so I wonder how all this will continue to affect her. It was newsto her just like everybody else it seems.

• Like 6

Sometimes you can understand why it happened ( GY & HK ) still I had to ask my heart to be still and silent.  I can't say I was happy about it even if it is fake to them.  Still there is JB who has suffered so much and has waited for the man she so loves and I might add deserves.  No matter even if she knew it was fake lets face it seeing the man you have longed for and love.   Like GY has endured with Emily mind you I am not talking about personalities way way different.  I am talking about a woman seeing her man no matter the reason arm in arm with someone else no matter who it is... Spells hurtful...

Even more I worry for a sweet loving and innocent little boy YS and how is it going to affect him.  When already he has dealt with, endured and struggled with so many lies and loss.  Just to have to face another adult untruth seems a little much on such a little boy...:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

From the preview of episode 84

JH was very remorse for planning the contract engagement of HK and GY.

His mum wants to take JS back with them when GY is married.

GY will be organized in the Wifi mask shop at home shopping.

On the other hand, Jung Han spreads the story of Chief Baek.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Sometimes you can understand why it happened ( GY & HK ) still I had to ask my heart to be still and silent.  I can't say I was happy about it even if it is fake to them.  Still there is JB who has suffered so much and has waited for the man she so loves and I might add deserves.  No matter even if she knew it was fake lets face it seeing the man you have longed for and love.   Like GY has endured with Emily mind you I am not talking about personalities way way different.  I am talking about a woman seeing her man no matter the reason arm in arm with someone else no matter who it is... Spells hurtful...

Even more I worry for a sweet loving and innocent little boy YS and how is it going to affect him.  When already he has dealt with, endured and struggled with so many lies and loss.  Just to have to face another adult untruth seems a little much on such a little boy...:bawling:

Actually JB also had her fault of lying to HK that she was married 6 yrs ago and so caused him to be heart broken and seek for GY instead.

ln fact, all have faults and making mistakes for planning having contract marriage/contract engagement.

The planning of fake engagement is by JH as he listens to Emily when she says that HK and GY are good to become a couple.

l don't think that GY plans to marry HK even in fake marriage, she does care for her son's feeling and she is also afraid that JH's mum will take JS away from her.

Fake engagement is to drag till the revenge is done then they will break off their engagement easily. (Divorce has to be done through legal proceedings.)

l think that this is JH's idea too.

But from tonight episode, it seems that JH starts to worry about them having the real feelings.

He should trust them especially GY.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l don't think that GY plans to marry HK even in fake marriage, she does care for her son's feeling and she is also afraid that JH's mum will take JS away from her.

Fake engagement is to drag till the revenge is done then they will break off their engagement easily. (Divorce has to be done through legal proceedings.)

l think that this is JH's idea too.

But from tonight episode, it seems that JH starts to worry about them having the real feelings.

He should trust them especially GY.

Actually JH mom dont have the right to take costudy of YS because she is only Grandmother of the child the mother and father are still alive. IF she insist of the costudy JH will be very angry with her..

Yes JH is really bothered about the contract marriage but i think this will not become hindrance for their plan, JH trust GY but maybe not HK because even before he is already jealous with him, still HK know what these two people feel for each other and what they suffer so i think HK will not do something stupid..

This story will revolve around YB chairman and Sena now how they will deal with everything that comes out to public now, its the fight between SN and Kang Jae wok or maybe team up together...On the other hand JH is also busy to catch Chief Baek in exchange of what Chairman Jung want to give JH..

Many plan will be lay down maybe some will succeed but other might failed until this writer reaches the climax of the story towards the end and of course the end will be JH and GY together...hahaha i just finish writing my own version of the story

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@joan0528, agreed. I don’t think JH’s mom have any legal claim over YS and JH wouldn’t allow it anyway even if GY was to marry HG for real. One thing I notice about JH is that he takes a lot of crap from everybody. Yes, I mean every character. So I think whatever GY wants to do he would respect her decision and he should. 

Well, I hope JH is successful in nabbing Chief Baek because I can’t forget how he ruthlessly killed DY. It’s about time some of these villains start to pay for their crimes. I think JH needs to deal more carefully with this man though because he seems dangerous and has connections.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

JH's mom is a blow hard. She runs her mouth and changes her tune with the drop of a dime.  She has no rights to make demands or suggestions on taking YS from GY. The min she did not acknowledge GY and YS after JH left she lost all rights. She seems to forget her own behavior after listening to Emily. Someone really should remind her that a. her not being able to see YS and have him in her life is her own doing and b. nothing has been set in stone and JH is not acknowledged on paper as YS's father. By word is not enough. Also if she had not kept YS's existence from JH for 6 years because she wanted to use her son as a tool for revenge none of this would be where it was today. JH would never allow anyone to try to take YS from GY. This is what Emily is trying for. She has failed in this threat to GY so she is trying to get his mom to do it. It wont work as JH will not allow it. The one think I hope the most is for his mother to get a good lesson. It really is time that someone reminded her of all she has done that has come to this. 

On the engagement it sucks to be JH and JB. But then again part of this is due to circumstances. For a long time JB pushed HK away after what happened when they were younger. I do not think that HK ever truly fell in love with GY I think GY had the ability to make him feel good when he is with her. GY is a safe person to be with. I think there are warm feelings for him with her but not true love. HK feels a bit guilty over what SN has done to GY and her family. JB has to trust in the love she has for HK. That won't stop the bouts of Jealousy that others will try to inspire in her but as long as she keeps rational and holds on to the times she and HK Spent before this engagement she will get her man in the end. Yes it sucks to see the man you love with another woman and putting a rock on her finger when it should be JB's but then again no one has done anything about SN as she continues to ruin and impact lives.

JH knows that this situation he is in is his own making. He divorced and left GY 6 years ago. He missed 6 years of his sons life and he has remarried knowing that when he came back if GY found out she would be hurt. Its not like he truly thought she would have moved on she told him her love for him was deep. So he knew the min she found out he had remarried again she would be hurt. Also Emily has been harassing her from the start. So he went this route with a fake engagement hating to see GY and HK holding hands or his putting a huge rock on her finger but this is the bed he made so he has to deal with it. His feelings of jealousy and upset over seeing GY with someone else in the public eye are all his doing. So JH is aware of his fault in everything and that he is the originator of this scam relationship. OF course there will be jealousy as he knew that HK once tried to date GY so any residue feelings from back then will resurface. But until he can clean up his own messy personal life and get rid of that woman he married he can only look on and hold it all in. 

I continue to count down to when SN (and Emily) will finally be gone from everyone's life. 

• Like 7

Just now, celebrianna said:

@joan0528, agreed. I don’t think JH’s mom have any legal claim over YS and JH wouldn’t allow it anyway even if GY was to marry HG for real. One thing I notice about JH is that he takes a lot of crap from everybody. Yes, I mean every character. So I think whatever GY wants to do he would respect her decision and he should. 

Well, I hope JH is successful in nabbing Chief Baek because I can’t forget how he ruthlessly killed DY. It’s about time some of these villains start to pay for their crimes. I think JH needs to deal more carefully with this man though because he seems dangerous and has connections.

I got so tired just by reading from everyone about today's episode.  All I can say is - THE DUMMIES ARE STILL IN THEIR DUMB PLAN - and the one holding the winning flag, SN, is wearing her thinking hat.

If I were JB, I will dump HK faster than the bullet train in Japan - no mercy on that tinkerbell!!!! @fansdrama- she only lied to HK being married because HK got married.  And he didn't tell JB that he got divorced so she pretended being married to avoid meeting each other again.

JH?  I was a 100% supporter when everyone turned their backs from him, including ex wife GY who will be his soon-to-be forever ex.  I agree with Chairman Jung - why can't you even protect your own woman????

JH mom the DramaQueen - will tattle until the very end to want to take YS since GY will be marrying someone else.  Yes,, she doesn't have any rights over the boy, but she is a constant nag on JH. 

Emily???  She can just kiss her tiny butt goodbye.  Honestly, I am still confused if she is a male or a female. 

Let's just talk about Kie - this guys should have more screen time - good-looking and pleasant to be around.  Oh, and let me add JaeDong here and the 2 resto helpers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes JH is really bothered about the contract marriage but i think this will not become hindrance for their plan, JH trust GY but maybe not HK because even before he is already jealous with him, still HK know what these two people feel for each other and what they suffer so i think HK will not do something stupid..

This story will revolve around YB chairman and Sena now how they will deal with everything that comes out to public now, its the fight between SN and Kang Jae wok or maybe team up together...On the other hand JH is also busy to catch Chief Baek in exchange of what Chairman Jung want to give JH..

Many plan will be lay down maybe some will succeed but other might failed until this writer reaches the climax of the story towards the end and of course the end will be JH and GY together...hahaha i just finish writing my own version of the story

From the preview for next episode, why is GY running about and what is she looking for?

Remember when he and Emily came back from US and announced that they were married, how did GY have suffered?

So l think that the writer wanting to torture them before allowing them to be back together again. How cruel is she?

Tonight episode when Jaedong was asking JH about JS to be with whom since GY is engaged, JH says that he will still live with his mum (GY).

If JH's mum takes her grandson back home, Emily will try to do something to get rid of him so JH should know about his son's risk of living with him.

But l wonder why JH never tell GY about he has filed for divorce?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

@fansdrama, why would JH tell GY he filed for divorce? I think it’s very much in his character not to say anything. He didn’t tell her about the contract marriage either. To me this character keeps a lot of things to himself. He’s not really shameless either because he knows he messed up his life and isn’t even sure there is a way to get it back. He’s said this to his sister before as well as HG.

@viyra, if HG really loves JB second best then I also support her moving on. It sucks to be second place in your own romance. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

From the preview for next episode, why is GY running about and what is she looking for?

Remember when he and Emily came back from US and announced that they were married, how did GY have suffered?

So l think that the writer wanting to torture them before allowing them to be back together again. How cruel is she?

Tonight episode when Jaedong was asking JH about JS to be with whom since GY is engaged, JH says that he will still live with his mum (GY).

If JH's mum takes her grandson back home, Emily will try to do something to get rid of him so JH should know about his son's risk of living with him.

But l wonder why JH never tell GY about he has filed for divorce?

First off, the DramaQueen has no right to take that kid and live with her - she has no right - period!!  She is a grandmother who didn't  bat an eyelash when she told GY off that she was pregnant with JH child.  Now she is like a crazy chicken about to lay her egg claiming rights to the boy - JH should stop her ASAP.

@celebrianna-JH told GY of his arranged marriage when he took her to their hideout.  And yes, I agree, he doesn't have to update GY on whether or not he is divorcing Emily - that is none of GY business.  As for JB, no second fiddle, please.  She was already put aside some years ago when they were supposed to get married - because of family background problems.   She may be HK's first love and looks like that is by HK's words only.  JB had confessed enough to HK when he suddenly showed up at JB house in the middle of the night how she really wanted to run away with him many times every time there was an opportunity but HK hasn't responded as far as his real feelings are concerned.  And now that they have finally reconciled, she is getting a second blow to her love life.  GY should have at least said something to JB about the arrangement but she didn't bother; same thing  with her brother JH.  Oh well, what a mess!!!!

• Like 3

BTW - I saw a scene where HK is now hanging around JB's house and work - love that slap that JB gave him.  He deserves it.  I hope she gives the same slap to her brother JH.

I am how beginning to get annoyed on GY - she is acting like she can do something good.  She wants power?  How is she going to have that power now that she is engaged to HK.  HK don't even have the nerve to take that power away from either SN or his father. 

• Like 2

Did JH actually file for a divorce from Emily?  I know he told her he was going to, but doesn't she also have to sign the divorce papers.  The day after their discussion regarding divorce, I thought he told her he would re=think the contract marriage and she said she didn't really mean it when she threatened him about the one phone call and he would be dead.  I don't' remember seeing anything else about them divorcing after that.  If you know what episode, I would like to go back and re-watch it.  Thanks all.

• Like 2

@viyra, what I mean is that JH didn’t tell GY anything about his contract until after he saw how his marriage affected her. He went back the next night and finally confessed it to her. In other words, he was prompted by her reaction to divulge the truth otherwise he might not have said anything.

Yes, I saw the clips on KBS where HG visited JB at work and she saw him coming through the street entrance and she left the place through the back entrance. I also saw the one where he visits her at her apartment and she slaps him. Reporters were there to take pictures too. :lol: I know he didn’t have time to contact JB because JH brought his plan moments before they would appear at the media venue but I still say he could have shown some concern by asking JH if he thought of JB or something to show he was concerned about her. 

I already spoke about his poor handling of the situation when JB suggested that he introduced her as his girlfriend and he said the reporters wouldn’t care. I was very disappointed in him because any butthead should know you should at the very least reassure your girlfriend if a scandal is raging about you. That showed me that he didn’t care enough about how things were affecting her even if she knew the truth of the situation. Knuckle-head.

Let’s see GY give it a try. It’s about time their sorry selves stop relying on JH to risk his life and money for them while all they do is sit and whine.

• Like 2

Just now, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Did JH actually file for a divorce from Emily?  I know he told her he was going to, but doesn't she also have to sign the divorce papers.  The day after their discussion regarding divorce, I thought he told her he would re=think the contract marriage and she said she didn't really mean it when she threatened him about the one phone call and he would be dead.  I don't' remember seeing anything else about them divorcing after that.  If you know what episode, I would like to go back and re-watch it.  Thanks all.

That was the time when   she kept nagging JH about YS - and JH got pissed and said he is contacting his attorney and file for divorce - but that's about it.

• Thanks 2