Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

ln preview 81 says that HK is starting to fight against his dad.

Kang Hyun-ki can not endure his anger. He, who visited his dad, Kang Yeong - hyuk warns him, "You will be regretting today because you made yourself a son against you and you are alone in future.."

Ga Young said, "President Kang is worried that even though his son is suffering like this, he is only watching"

• Like 6

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

@viyraSN spread rumor / scandal about HK and GY that is why HK was very angry. 

@fansdrama its better for HK to clarify the scandal to the press and introduce JB as his girlfriend so the rumor will ease..

Good idea!!  HK should clarify who he is dating - but then again, why should he?  Whatever he does in his life is nobody's business - but then again, this is a KOREAN DRAMA - and in real life in SK, the netizens meddle with the personal lives of celebrities - and that includes the lives of the celebrities' parents too (as of now).

I hope Kang JaeHyuk eats his own words - one word from HK to the board and he is out.  Also, there was a proposal from Chairman Jung to JH regarding SN - I don't exactly remember but it is about getting her shares and then making her president and make her disappear.  Anybody remembers??????

So far, it has only been GY's mom who was able to slam dunk SN - can't anybody even give her a slap on the right and left cheeks?  Maybe we should ask the 2 Jaedong Restaurant helpers to do it - or Kei - or JaeDong himself.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I used to love the KBS site that they had previously.  I have pretty good wifi connection and so my streaming should not lag or stop.  But when they moved to the new site, they not only blocked international viewers, their site sucks big time.  They probably spending more time on monitoring vs. actually broadcasting programs on their site.  Even the video quality is horrible.  How could they downgrade that too.  Wonder what is happening behind the scenes.  Did they outsource to a incompetent company to get costs down?  Or for political reasons? 

@angelwingssf  I can't get any of my KBS sites.. I don't what happen.. I also have a good streaming site it's just I can't watch any of my dramas live anymore.. Do you need to sign up for these new sites.. One of the sites that would let me sin up ask for my ssn and thats something I don't give to no one.. What kind of stuff is this..

11 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Actually, this drama is very bad for the kids and the young adults. They will learn from SN's behaviour. Never admit her wrongs even though she got beaten by her mother-in-law. And they will think that they can be like her as luck are always on their side.

The writer has described Sena as a 'Satan". She can pretend to be innocence and at the same time evil.

Her daughter will get retribution one day from her sins.

@fansdrama  This is so true.. She'll meet a nice man but can't have him because of her mother sins.. It will affect her greatly once it's known that her mom is the cause of her fathers death people will look and point fingers at her all her life.. The innocent ones always hurt the most and this hurt will be with her for a life time..This is part of the reason I wish DY to alive some where but he's a goner thanks to her mom and what Lil relationship SN has with her daughter once she understands exactly what her mother did she'll never see her again..

• Like 7

@sava2sava= I, too, wished DY would be alive somewhere but for SN to be permanently locked up in jail, someone has to point a finger on her as the mastermind.  That was the biggest crime she committed - getting involved on the death of her husband.  And yes, the fact that her mother caused her father's death would be something that would remain in the child's memory - and that would be a torture while she's growing.

I was watching epi. 79 and can't help but giggle on the scene where Mr. Kim was teasing JH about rushing to get discharged from the hospital - does JH want to whine to Ms. Han so Ms. Han would kiss his boo boo?:lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, viyra said:

Good idea!!  HK should clarify who he is dating - but then again, why should he?  Whatever he does in his life is nobody's business - but then again, this is a KOREAN DRAMA - and in real life in SK, the netizens meddle with the personal lives of celebrities - and that includes the lives of the celebrities' parents too (as of now).

No wonder there are so many celebrities' suicides in SK. Will this drama's actress HYA who portrays as SN will be condemn by the netizens. To what I know, she is now very popular by the media, even her past photos or dramas in China  have been published out in Naver and Nate.  She will continue her acting career in China since she was been away from her homeland 5 yrs ago. Her acting in this drama reminds me as a Dowager (China historic character). She is not the kind of actress l will like to support, already seen enough of her acting in this drama.

Not caught in bed is also considered as scandal. That is absurd!

lt's true that HK does not need to clarify his relationship with anyone or the reporters, he has his freedom to be with the girl whom he chooses. SN must be jealous of GY as she has two male friends to help her esp JH was her ex lover.

She always faint or cry to cover her guilt and plead for sympathy. That is very clever of her acts but when everybody knows about her intentions, by the time they will just neglect her.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, sava2sava said:
14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@angelwingssf  I can't get any of my KBS sites.. I don't what happen.. I also have a good streaming site it's just I can't watch any of my dramas live anymore.. Do you need to sign up for these new sites.. One of the sites that would let me sin up ask for my ssn and thats something I don't give to no one.. What kind of stuff is this..

I have a trick given by another soompier.  Let me search for that email and forward it to you.  

@sava2sava, @fansdrama -  SN is not only evil, but crazy.  It is difficult for me to wrap my head around such characters.  I know there must be people like her or if there aren't any, the mentally challenged ones would become Sena's.  She has no right whatsoever to steal from all the people she stole, hurt the people who cared for her and destroyed lives where she had no business to do so just to keep her secret.  She has a crazy creepy friend called Emily.  I think Sena will have to lose her child (sorry folks - since we all love those children) when she tries to hurt GY son and the only one blood relative she has will be gone.  I don't think Sena can ever feel guilty about doing all the bad things, unless she loses something valuable to her.  

There is no other way for her to feel remorse.  Even if she loses the company and the president ship, she has already dealt with the devil and when he killed her husband, instead of being furious, she wanted the allibi gone.  Her brain does think about her and what she can do to not fall into that hell hole again.  

This is a good lesson for JH and others like him to think twice before making friends with people like SN.  

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Not caught in bed is also considered as scandal. That is absurd!

lt's true that HK does not need to clarify his relationship with anyone or the reporters, he has his freedom to be with the girl whom he chooses. SN must be jealous of GY as she has two male friends to help her esp JH was her ex lover.

She always faint or cry to cover her guilt and plead for sympathy. That is very clever of her acts but when everybody knows about her intentions, by the time they will just neglect her.

@fansdrama  When those fingers starts to point at her and her crimes are something she can';t hide or lie about her wolf calling act will not help because she has milk it for to long.. Her damsel in disteress act will be just that as the peopel will ignore her when she needs help the most she'll run back to DY family and it's going to be braindead Dad that gives her a thing or two.. He might be nicer enough to invite her in for some coffee which she'll believe she still has him wrap around her finger until he slaps her in the face ripping off her mask.. He may even try and kill her..

23 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@sava2sava -  check your email.  Did you get an invite?

Yes and thank you so much

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Omo for this episode i really like the last scene..JH, GY and YS together..

SN plan to make DNA test for HK and YS failed hahaha but i dont ro laugh more because i know SN has another plan again..

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Omo for this episode i really like the last scene..JH, GY and YS together..

SN plan to make DNA test for HK and YS failed hahaha but i dont ro laugh more because i know SN has another plan again..

Emily also says that YS is HK's son. These two think alike.

Even they are successful taking their DNA, it will still prove that HK and YS are not father and son. How stupid are SN and Emily!

Of all the scenes in tonight episode, the best is the last scene. They are going somewhere together to enjoy their day.

l somehow heard that HK mentioned SN's daughter name in his father's office, what does he really mean?

lt's really wonderful, both guys (HK and JH) are protecting GY from the reporters.

GY's dad chased the customers out of the reataurant. They kept on gossiping about the scandal that anger GY's dad and Jaedong.

No preview for tomorrow episode again. The preview for episode 82 is

Yoon-su is exposed to danger through the scandal of GY and HK, and JH goes to rescue YS with anger. On the other hand, Suh Chang and Jae-dong went to the police station after the struggle with reporters in the restaurant.

Their business in the restaurant also seriously affected.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Of all the scenes in tonight episode, the best is the last scene. They are going somewhere together to enjoy their day.

Yep.  It was one of the best scenes.  The other one was when JH beat up the scum who picked YS hair.  Loved that YS was not scared of his dad when he came to see him later in the park and tapped his shoulder .  That child actor is very good with both his speech and acting.  And so cute I feel like grabbing him out of the TV and hug him.  

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Emily also says that YS is HK's son. These two think alike.

Even they are successful taking their DNA, it will still prove that HK and YS are not father and son. How stupid are SN and Emily!

l somehow heard that HK mentioned SN's daughter name in his father's office, what does he really say?

I saw in the comment in YOutube, emily is stupid hahaha..even the mother of JH is stupid how come she dont trust GY, she keep on asking what HK and GY relationship, she always believe in Emily..

@fansdrama it mention in the episode about our assumption before about Gy marrying HK to defeat SN i think EMily told that to JH and JH is a little bit jealous and worried

Yes SN want to put YS hair and SY hair as HK hair for DNA because YS and SY are blood related right..

As usual no preview for next episode huhuhu im dying to know what will happen tom..

• Like 8

SN's evil acts have no limits - same with Emily.  So there's another guy SN hired aside from the one that JH caught.  Wonder what that guy did against HK per SN's instructions. 

I am looking forward to the downfall of the arrogant Kang JaeHyuk.  He don't care about his son - why would his son care about him?

Love the last scene - finally - a happy family - and I hope it goes on smoothly in the next few episodes.

• Like 6

Emily is worse now, she doesn't want to let JH go :( , which means more misery for GY and YS :tears:

@angelwingssf yes. I love the child actor so much. He is the main reason I am watching the drama now :) I just love him. He is so innocent.

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Emily is worse now, she doesn't want to let JH go :( , which means more misery for GY and YS :tears:

She told JH that she supports HK and GY together as a couple and if they are married, becoming husband and wife, GY will have better benefits for her to take revenge on SN.

She is really stupid to tell JH this info. Of course he will feel jealous but he will at the same time get hold of GY and renew his relationship with her. Actually, Emily is doing for them a big favor or else JH still hasn't getting ready to be close to GY.

He has already called his lawyer to proceed his divorce to Emily so when the divorce is ready and acknowledge, she can't do anything anymore.

5 hours ago, joan0528 said:

I saw in the comment in YOutube, emily is stupid hahaha..even the mother of JH is stupid how come she dont trust GY, she keep on asking what HK and GY relationship, she always believe in Emily..

@fansdrama it mention in the episode about our assumption before about Gy marrying HK to defeat SN i think EMily told that to JH and JH is a little bit jealous and worried

Yes SN want to put YS hair and SY hair as HK hair for DNA because YS and SY are blood related right..

As usual no preview for next episode huhuhu im dying to know what will happen tom..

ln this case JB will not accept HK again. And JH will go back to US with Emily.

5 hours ago, joan0528 said:

l don't think that both of them will get married. 18-19 episodes are left, not much time for them to plan for revenge and divorce after that. There won't be any difference that they get married as SN will see through their plot.

The most important is that HK becomes President of YB group so that he can manage the company with the help of JH and able to control SN's motives.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

Scratch your doubts on GY and HK - that is never going to happen.  HK personally will not let his relationship with GY and her family be damaged - and his relationship with JH and his sister as well.  He may be weak at the moment because he continues to want to protect his father but I see Kang JaeHyuk going to jail in the coming episodes.  JH will back him up with the YB company shares - let us not forget why JH is with YB - he now has big shares in that company - and Kang JaeHyuk is aware of that - he told SN JH's got them by the throat.

Emily thinks stupid things - she should go back to where she belongs - take JH's mom since she's so unstable - she's like a ding-dong - don't know where to go most times.  Emily thinks loud - loud enough for JH to hear what she is thinking - especially now that she knew JH has no plans to collaborate with her anymore in their plan - which is - just like what the lead character in Move Over Fate SeungJo said to the second lead guy - YOU'RE OUT!!!!!!

The upcoming episodes would probably revolve around JH and GY and their son - it is time for JH to concentrate on his little family - defend them - protect them - and we will definitely see that the love between them continues to burn inside them.  Also, I trust JB would help HK and GY instead of getting jealous of them.  JB just have to keep her mom away from Emily.

• Like 7

SN and Emily would have manipulated a DNA test to say HK was the father.  That is why they are clamoring for a DNA test. Its a shame that they do not consider the child in all of this. Would SN think to do such an evil thing if it was turned on her and someone said her daughter was not her former husbands? Heck no. 

Emily wants to try anything to make JH and YS break ties as she knows that JH wants to go back to his son. If she can say GY lied and YS is not his then she thinks she would break up the bond that GY and JH have and keep JH. Only this is not what is going to happen. Her plot is only going to make JH hate her more because now she is impacting his son's life with her crazy mess. 

As for JH's mother after this incident she should forget seeing YS or spending time with him let alone having him acknowledge her as a grandmother. The woman is a hot mess listening to Emily who she knows wants to keep her son as her husband and would love to keep YS and GY away. It is really time for JH's mom to feel some real consequences for her actions and that is being cut off before she even got a chance to know the grandson she tossed away and did not want to know.

5 hours ago, viyra said:

uScratch your doubts on GY and HK - that is never going to happen.  HK personally will not let his relationship with GY and her family be damaged - and his relationship with JH and his sister as well.  He may be weak at the moment because he continues to want to protect his father but I see Kang JaeHyuk going to jail in the coming episodes.  JH will back him up with the YB company shares - let us not forget why JH is with YB - he now has big shares in that company - and Kang JaeHyuk is aware of that - he told SN JH's got them by the throat.

This I agree on. HK Will never allow GY, YS or her family to suffer because of the malicious lies of SN. HK knows that YS is JH's son and he and GY never did anything inappropriate. Its sad that JH's mom would try to pass doubt after listening to Emily. JH also should trust HK enough to realize this is not true and trust GY. JH knows that GY loved her brother. She may have a bit of jealousy at how close HK and GY are and she was not a good sister in law and betrayed GY when she needed her most but I can't see her falling for this ploy and doubting either HK or GY. JH will not fall for this craziness. 

I do think that they need to make sure no one can get their hands on YS's DNA because they will try to say YS is HK's. But I also think that a DNA test needs to be done if only to shut up JH's mom and make her look like a fool. 

What Emily nor SN get is in the end it will be them who will be made to look stupid. Why? GY and JH have kept their personal life and the life of their son private. Now Emily and SN are bringing it to the forefront. HK and JH would not hesitate to stand up and vouch for GY. Emily wants to make GY into a homewrecker or two timer then she will have her husband in name only come out and say its a contract marriage and he does not love her and still loves his ex wife and did not know she had their child taking the blame for leaving his wife . years ago. What a slap in the face to Emily then! He has admitted he not only does not love you but it was a contract marriage and was suppose to end after the contract was fulfilled. Who will look like a fool then certainly not GY.  SN wants to drag HK in the mud with a scandal then HJ can dig out her mess as well and expose it to the light. There is enough suspicion about her bad deeds and the death of her husband to have the public condemning her for the murder of her husband. This is what I mean by loosing out in the long run and being made to look stupid and instead of the public ridicule they hoped for HK, GY and her family it is turned on them instead. 

@fansdrama

Emily is her own worst enemy and she can't see it. Any feelings for friendship JH may have had for her are being eroded by her behavior and her constant crazy jealous rants. Her first mistake was to trick her own mind into believe that her relationship with JH was more than a deal for revenge. Her next mistake was to try to hold on to a man she knew did not love her. And any mistakes after that geared toward GY and YS are only making sure that in the end JH will be free of her. 

• Like 8

Tonight episode, JH might rescue YS by telling the truth he is the real father.

Will he has to go through DNA test to prove it?

He is very angry that his son is put in danger caused by the scandal.

HK is going to rebel against his father.

• Like 4

WOW!  That is all I can say after watching & reading comments.  Well, maybe OMO! OMO! OMO!

I have always thought KDramas were 'violent' with all the smacking, slapping, slugging, and threatening to kill.  Then compare the 'scandals' about dating or kissing and it is really funny that sex is BAD while violence is OK.

In the US, kissing someone, dating someone, sleeping with someone is no big deal, no one would even gossip; but slap their face and you will be charged with battery, laughed at, and your popularity will plummet, especially if a celebrity.  Look what happens to celebrities that punch paparazzi, image what would happen if it was a person smacking someone's face, hair-pulling, or bashing them with a purse?  Absolutely hilarious.

So the 'scandal' between HotHeir and SweetGirl... what 'scandal?'  So what if they are even living together?  Huge difference in cultural morals and expectations.  

WitchyFake really pushes everyone's buttons, struts around insulting and creating scenes with impunity.  WHY?  Because she is blackmailing EVERYONE.  Her FakeFather tried to toss her out, but she had lots of dirt on him.  Everyone should band together to get rid of her since her goal from the start has been to take over her FakeFather's company.  

WitchyFake never loved DumbBro, but she did recognize that he was always kind, generous, and supportive of her. And then he conveniently died.  Right before the divorce was finalized and she lost custody of her child, and any rights to DumbBro's company/shares.  Timing.  Timing is everything in life. 

I've shifted my attention to Ever Night, a CDrama and It's My Life, a KDrama.  Although still watching, this series doesn't have all of my attention, so please keep summarizing and posting regularly so I will know when to pay closer attention.  Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1