Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

1 minute ago, lu09 said:

Me at the end of the episode: she never learns; they never learn:unamused:<_<

All never learn only SN always learn hahaha..

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

I like the part where GY mum beat SN continuesly with the handbag hahaha deserve her right..

Who do you think will lead in the most viral rumors? It is about YB product stole from CElls company or about HK and GY, i just hope that with this incident HK will open his eyes and start to fight to his father like what JH told him..

l too like the part that GY's mum was beating her hard. Somebody must do it to her or she will always thinking she does the right thing.

SN was caught taking pictures of the drawings from Cells safe but she was released from the detention centre after that so the case should be closed?

I agree that HK should do something about his dad, stopping him to cooperate with SN to do all the illegal business.

l just hoped that JH won't believe their scandal, he should know that GY loves him and HK loves his sister.

But when he always see them together, he feels the jealousy.

I love to see JH's sister (tomorrow episode) that she goes to YB to see Sena and throws a pile of papers at her and lectures her for bringing up the scandal. Aha....Emily was there too (Emily's hair is blonde again).

l am glad that JH's sister doesn't believe the scandal though she knows that he cares for GY.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l too like the part that GY's mum was beating her hard. Somebody must do it to her or she will always thinking she does the right thing.

SN was caught taking pictures of the drawings from Cells safe but she was released from the detention centre after that so the case should be closed?

I agree that HK should do something about his dad, stopping him to cooperate with SN to do all the illegal business.

l just hoped that JH won't believe their scandal, he should know that GY loves him and HK loves his sister.

But when he always see them together, he feels the jealousy.

I love to see JH's sister (tomorrow episode) that she goes to YB to see Sena and throws a pile of papers at her and lectures her for bringing up the scandal. Aha....Emily was there too (Emily's hair is blonde again).

l am glad that JH's sister doesn't believe the scandal though she knows that he cares for GY.

JH sister know about HK and GY relationship of course that's why she will never believe that although sometime shes a little bit jealous of GY..JH also know what GY feel so i dont think their is a problem between those 4..only other people might gossip them specially Emily and SN..Lets just hope that because of this scandal HK will fight back already..

About Cells beauty, JH found the paper company in china were YB cosmetics make the mask right and also they have the copy of their own patten which they copy from Cwlla company but they change some of it so maybe they can use that to start the investigation..

And Emily hahaha she is now sided with SN right? OMG now maybe SN needed her to defeat JH but when time comes SN will surely abandon her and nobody will bw on EMily side..

I notice GY mum beating SN with her bare hands then tAke the handbag again and beat her more hahaha it was vey satisfying to watch...

@fansdrama did they include the preview for tom episode? Why i didnot saw it..

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

JH sister know about HK and GY relationship of course that's why she will never believe that although sometime shes a little bit jealous of GY..JH also know what GY feel so i dont think their is a problem between those 4..only other people might gossip them specially Emily and SN..Lets just hope that because of this scandal HK will fight back already..

And Emily hahaha she is now sided with SN right? OMG now maybe SN needed her to defeat JH but when time comes SN will surely abandon her and nobody will bw on EMily side..

I notice GY mum beating SN with her bare hands then tAke the handbag again and beat her more hahaha it was vey satisfying to watch...

@fansdrama did they include the preview for tom episode? Why i didnot saw it..

No, there is no preview for episode 81 in either english subs or chinese subs online websites.

Only in KBS official website:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&amp;bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,81,784414

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

No, there is no preview for episode 81 in either english subs or chinese subs online websites.

Only in KBS official website:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&amp;bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,81,784414

I used to love the KBS site that they had previously.  I have pretty good wifi connection and so my streaming should not lag or stop.  But when they moved to the new site, they not only blocked international viewers, their site sucks big time.  They probably spending more time on monitoring vs. actually broadcasting programs on their site.  Even the video quality is horrible.  How could they downgrade that too.  Wonder what is happening behind the scenes.  Did they outsource to a incompetent company to get costs down?  Or for political reasons? 

• Like 5

At first, l am so afraid that the scandal will pull them down further and deeper but people will tend to forget for quite a while

HK and GY scandals (though is not true) actually won't be that bad after all. It might help esp HK to fight against his dad.

It also can bring GY and JH more closer as they will tackle the problems together and learn to trust one another.

And JH has already think of a plan to defeat SN by spreading rumors about her products and her handling in business.

And why SN wanted to harm and frame HK with his scandal with GY?

That is because she was angry that HK brought her daughter to Jaedong Restaurant and she found out that her dad was already passed away.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

At first, l am so afraid that the scandal will pull them down further and deeper but people will tend to forget for quite a while

HK and GY scandals (though is not true) actually won't be that bad after all. It might help esp HK to fight against his dad.

It also can bring GY and JH more closer as they will tackle the problems together and learn to trust one another.

And JH has already think of a plan to defeat SN by spreading rumors about her products and her handling in business.

From the preview it looks like Fake dad was really angry with SN about the scandal and also HK might do somthing already, i can see how serious his look was and also how he talk to SN,,,JH family is still in GY side after all..i plan to skip the episode tom because of what happen in todays ep but i change mu mind, i what to see or know how HK will handle this situation because his life and position in the company will be at stake..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

I like the part where GY mum beat SN continuesly with the handbag hahaha deserve her right..

Who do you think will lead in the most viral rumors? It is about YB product stole from CElls company or about HK and GY, i just hope that with this incident HK will open his eyes and start to fight to his father like what JH told him..

I keep saying this - I hope HK wakes up and do something about his fake sister rather than continuously worrying about his family's reputation.  His uncle is already in jail so what is there left to worry about for him?

JH trusts both HK and GY - he knows HK will not betray his sister and his sister JB also trusts both HK and GY - rather than concentrate on the scandal, they would be more focus, I am sure, on putting their heads together to defeat SN.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, joan0528 said:

From the preview it looks like Fake dad was really angry with SN about the scandal and also HK might do somthing already, i can see how serious his look was and also how he talk to SN,,,JH family is still in GY side after all..i plan to skip the episode tom because of what happen in todays ep but i change mu mind, i what to see or know how HK will handle this situation because his life and position in the company will be at stake..

Actually, JH told HK in tonight episode to take over the president's seat.

He also told him of what his dad did with SN.

I believe HK will take action against his dad and SN on the next episode. If he doesn't, his job in YB will not be secured.

His dad has to think how to save him since GY went to see him to explain all the doings are SN's plot against them as HK is helping her only. But will HK's dad save his son?

l realize that most of the chingu here have stopped watching this drama, they are just coming back to this thread to read our forum.

Actually l want to skip watching too then come back to watch the last few episodes but as what you said, we are curious what will happen to HK since he is the son of the President.

And how GY will survive with this scandal? It will definitely affect her business. How will she with the help of JH to deal the problem?

Actually, this drama is very bad for the kids and the young adults. They will learn from SN's behaviour. Never admit her wrongs even though she got beaten by her mother-in-law. And they will think that they can be like her as luck are always on their side.

The writer has described Sena as a 'Satan". She can pretend to be innocence and at the same time evil.

Her daughter will get retribution one day from her sins.

• Like 8

Just now, fansdrama said:

Actually, JH told HK in tonight episode to take over the chairman's seat.

He also told him of what his dad did with SN.

I believe HK will take action against his dad and SN on the next episode. If he doesn't, his job in YB will not be secured.

His dad has to think how to save him since GY went to see him to explain all the doings are SN's plot against them as HK is helping her only. But will HK's dad save his son?

l realize that most of the chingu here have stopped watching this drama, they are just coming back to this thread to read our forum.

Actually l want to skip watching too then come back to watch the last few episodes but as what you said, we are curious what will happen to HK since he is the son of the chairman.

And how GY will survive with this scandal? It will definitely affect her business. How will she with the help of JH to deal the problem?

Actually, this drama is very bad for the kids and the young adults. They will learn from SN's behaviour. Never admit her wrongs even though she got beaten by her mother-in-law. And they will think that they can be like her as luck are always on their side.

The writer has described Sena as a 'Satan". She can pretend to be innocence and at the same time evil.

Her daughter will get retribution one day from her sins.

HK is the only one person who can either defeat or save his father Kang JaeHyuk.  I would really be pissed not on HK alone but along with the writer of this drama if HK continues his silence.

Actually this drama is bad - not  just for the young ones who gets to watch this but to some adults as well.  This is one drama I've watched that has so many evil-doings done by one woman alone who gets away with everything.  This is a drama, anyway, but the way it is written and presented is not  suitable for viewing to some - but - why am I here still?  Because it makes me boil inside just by watching or reading that despite one evil act after another, the evil still wins. 

Writer-nim ----- enough already!!!!  There are 2 kids involved in the drama and please, show at least some good smiles coming out from everyone because the 2 kids are happy.  Stop the torture already - is this a woman like you should be living her life?

Have  I  said too much already?   Sorry!!!!

EDIT:  I keep forgetting to mention - SN lives in the house owned by the Kangs which she has no relation with - but how come the 2 Kang men who own the house cannot say anything once SN throws a tantrum and yells at them?

• Like 5

I think the biggest issue of why they have not exposed SN and kicked her out of that house is because of all the evidence SN has against the fake dad. HK does not want his families dirty laundry out to harm the families reputation and dear old dad is only thinking about his own skin and not going down and being exposed for the things he did. After this perhaps HK will finally see that keeping the reputation of that family is not as important as getting SN out of their lives and taking her down once and for all. If not for himself then think of DY's daughter who he sees as his niece. That child deserves to be with DY's family and to not have SN as her mother. 

It will be interesting to see if fake dad finally stands up and does something to help HK. HK cares more about his father then fake dad cares about him. Will he do something now that SN has dragged HK in?  OF course Emily will be on this bandwagon because she is threatened by GY. She will endorse this in order to try to remove GY from around JH and make her look bad. Its not going to turn out the way SN nor Emily think. The sad part is nothing Emily does will get her what she wants and that is JH. Instead she will only continue to make the man hate her more and more.(20 Episodes to go..)

IT makes me sick every time I see SN getting all emotional about her daughter. DY was someone's precious child. GY is someone's precious child but SN did bad things to them. JH was someone's precious child just as JB and HK are but SN continues to do bad things to all of them. But only her suppose love for her daughter is suppose to matter. Why? Because they all hate her for all the bad things she did? Can see through her fake and evil heart? It's their right to do so just as it's the right of her daughter to dislike her after finding out about her father and her not keeping promises to let her see her grandmother and fathers family. 

SN can't have it both ways. She can't harm people then turn around and expect them to not want to get her back nor beat her for what her actions have done. Nor should she expect them to like her. I laughed hard when she said she loved DY. Really? She loved him enough to kidnap his sister and push him to come to deliver the evidence and then the man is killed by her minion. She loved him enough to bankrupt his family , harm his father and take the company! If that is love from SN its better the man is dead. For someone who admits she knew that DY was the only one who treated her nicely.SN killed the one person who still cared about her and wanted her to do right so he could be with her again. 

In my opinion SN has no concept of family, loyalty or honor. All she cares about is herself. There were many ways to get revenge on fake dad without causing so much destruction in others lives. I have said this once before this is not about revenge for SN anymore (or if ever) she wants to be rich and powerful after her homeless childhood only in the process she stepped on, betrayed and killed off people who were innocent and had nothing to do with her mess. 

I am just waiting on SN to finally get it once and for all. For Emily to get a clue and be gone. For HK and JB to finally be together and for JH, YS and GY to finally be a family once again. 

• Like 9

80 episode:

Did I miss something? I'm surprised that SongYi knew about her dad's death. :(I'm curious how she found out or who said to her... If she had realized from conversation of adults, they would have shown that scene. And it's a bit strange that she always mentions the email what dad wrote to mom... Maybe she talks with her dad's ghost???:tears:

Finally KY's mom let out her anger... I'm astonished how she has been able to withold her emotions so far.

Emily is the same than Evil Witch. She really tries to manipulate HotHunk's mom and incite her against KY with losing factory and money??? Sorry, but it will not work out, because those stocks will be worth a lot, because they didn't lose the fight, these are just Evil Witch's weak attempts, but if she thinks she can help her little killer "chingu" in this fight. I'm curious what HotHunk would say. Immediately he would put her out from country... I loved K again :D Now he scolded and reminded Emily that she is not real wife and that HotHunk really is busy catching Sena... He can handle two witches well:P

I admired that HotHunk brought gift for his son and he knew what his son would like. I guess he liked this kind of toys as child. It's not surprising. YoonSoo inherited cleverness and good handicraft, drawing from his dad (I hope writer will not forget Murano and glass sculpture...) :wub: YoonSoo's naivety, goodness comes from his mom :D 

• Like 8

@csancsy- usually the news comes out from people who are just plainly talking.  Look at how YS confirmed his dad is Yun JungHan - from the restaurant helpers who are just chatting like no one is around.  And these kids listen well than the adults - these kids can pretty much put pieces together easily - compared to those around SN who are still confused if SN is really doing the crimes or not.  That is probably how SongYi found out about the death of her father.

SongYi is everything to SeNa - it was mentioned here before - and I don't remember what episode when SeNa said 'SongYi is her only blood-related relative'.  SN is actually alone in the world - she's got nobody - she is poor - and her being poor is the root of all the evil that is happening around her - SHE HATES BEING POOR.  Also, taking a revenge on Kang JaeHyuk is not right - she is in no way related to Kang JaeHyuk and his mistress - so why - and why are they allowing her to get a revenge on the Kang family?

• Like 7

Thanks for the preview clip @0ly40- I see Emily standing  around while JB is throwing papers at SN's face.  That would be amusing for tomorrow.

What do I say about Emily?  The disgusted look on JH's face when he woke up seeing Emily next to him is hilarious - compared to that longing look on his face when he was talking to GY at the office. 

• Like 4

I wonder what SN has done this time to make HK so angry.  Seems like the GY-JH army is getting bigger.  Even the Cells employee who was on SN's side prior to the merger of YB and Cells has turned his back at SN - somebody must have knocked some coconut  in his head.

Is HK  ready to call for a board meeting and kick his father out from the company?  Will he take JH's advice to do something to make his father lose the chairmanship?  He already threatened his father before that he can also call for a board meeting.  It's past time you do it,  HK.  I can tell your woman JB is more brave and determined that you.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, viyra said:

I wonder what SN has done this time to make HK so angry.  Seems like the GY-JH army is getting bigger.  Even the Cells employee who was on SN's side prior to the merger of YB and Cells has turned his back at SN - somebody must have knocked some coconut  in his head.

Is HK  ready to call for a board meeting and kick his father out from the company?  Will he take JH's advice to do something to make his father lose the chairmanship?  He already threatened his father before that he can also call for a board meeting.  It's past time you do it,  HK.  I can tell your woman JB is more brave and determined that you.

l think that JH and HK have to call off for the board meeting as the scandals of HK and GY rumors are getting worse.

That is SN trying to frame them so HK will be kicked out from his post in YB.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, viyra said:

@viyraSN spread rumor / scandal about HK and GY that is why HK was very angry. 

@fansdrama its better for HK to clarify the scandal to the press and introduce JB as his girlfriend so the rumor will ease..

• Like 5

SN will ruin one by one till she herself becomes the president in YB.

Her next motives that she will use the relationship between JH, GY and HK to fight against it. It seems that she wants to create a confrontation between JH and GY and Emily too, she wants to create war among them.

The Han's family will not escape from her fist either as she wants to avoid her daughter to be near them and GY's mum beating her in last night episode.

Till the Chief Baey is caught and testify her for killing DY and so she can't escape from the law again and everyone will be saved.

l can't understand why the ratings of this drama since Monday has been stopped. Even in KBS official website can't be found.

Actually, l agree with some viewers that this drama and the characters shouldn't be nominated in the end of this year award. It is too violent and harsh. Though actress Hong Soo Ah runs the show but her acting is too violent that is hardly acceptable. The throwing things, slapping one another, lying, scandal, cheating, killing so on are too violent for a woman to show onscreen.

Many viewers not only in Korea have abandon watching . Though it is just a drama but is bad for today society.

• Like 4