Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2018-2019] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

lt seems tonight episode, Emily is going to fight for YS custody.

GY's mum says "Is this a custody case? Is not that Emily being insane or Emily being a step mama?

JH tells Emily if she testify against SN, he will take good care of her. He is trying to persuade her very hard.

But she has no intention to listen to JH's plea.

@fansdrama  Unstable Mable is in no condition to take care of a kid mentally and physically this is JH Mom.. None of them can do anything if JH don't agree to it.. So this is a loosing battle before it begins.. Most they would come out with is some visitation rights for halmoni.. If Gy tells her rep that Mable teamed up with the very person that tried to kill her and might be plotting to kidnap the kid Drama Queen Mom can forget about it.. JH Mom keeps pushing the issue she'll force GY hand into marrying him and they'll end up with nothing no custody or visitation..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fansdrama said:

lt seems tonight episode, Emily is going to fight for YS custody.

GY's mum says "Is this a custody case? Is not that Emily being insane or Emily being a step mama?

JH tells Emily if she testify against SN, he will take good care of her. He is trying to persuade her very hard.

But she has no intention to listen to JH's plea.

@fansdrama it was JH mom who go to Jaedong restaurant and again taunt them that they will take costudy of YS because GY is living with HK in there house and bring YS..the GY mom told her that how they can take the costudy with this so call emily is not in his right state of mind..

From the preview of JH talking to emily..i have the feeling that emily will commit suicide again by jumping in the building..i saw a photo on instagram where JH, emily and SN was on the building top..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama it was JH mom who go to Jaedong restaurant and again taunt them that they will take costudy of YS because GY is living with HK in there house and bring YS..the GY mom told her that how they can take the costudy with this so call emily is not in his right state of mind..

From the preview of JH talking to emily..i have the feeling that emily will commit suicide again by jumping in the building..i saw a photo on instagram where JH, emily and SN was on the building top..

Since it was not Emily, l feel so much at ease as she is an insane woman. and  unfit to become a step mum.

l don't think JH will agree with his mum to fight the custody of YS.

ln this case, JH is unfit to take custody of YS if Emily kill herself. He can't even protect his wife, how to take care of his son.

lf they are prepared to fight in this custody,  this will surely affect their relationship and will not come to a good end.

That means they will not go back together in the end even though GY does not marry HK.

JH should know what is GY's reason of taking YS along with her to HK's house.

lf he feels grudges to GY, maybe he will think of the custody. And though he still loves her, he should give YS back to her.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

ln this case, JH is unfit to take custody of YS if Emily kill herself. He can't even protect his wife, how to take care of his son.

GY should be prepared to fight against them in this custody but this will affect their relationship and will not come to a good end.

That means they will not go back together in the end even though GY does not marry HK.

JH should know what is GY's reason behind taking YS along with her to HK's house.

lf he feels grudges to GY, maybe he will think of the custody. And though he still loves her, he should give YS back to her.

I dont think JH want the costudy of YS only the mother is determine to take that because they think GY will really marry HK,,dramaqueen is very upset you know i can see it in her eyes because of losing her son in law to be...JH cannot handle his life now if not for GY plan SN is still showing her big smile at the how come he want to take costudy of his child and beside GY only give him parental rights but YS is still register as GY son..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, joan0528 said:

I dont think JH want the costudy of YS only the mother is determine to take that because they think GY will really marry HK,,dramaqueen is very upset you know i can see it in her eyes because of losing her son in law to be...JH cannot handle his life now if not for GY plan SN is still showing her big smile at the how come he want to take costudy of his child and beside GY only give him parental rights but YS is still register as GY son..

Yes, I remember now, YS is still register as GY's family name. So there will be reason JH's mum can't win the custody.

GY reminded her in the previous episode that she is the one refused to accept her grandson and add into her family name.

You mention the three of them taking pictures on the rooftop. l saw in the instagram too. Maybe Emily pulled SN along with her and jump down from the building. Both will die together and JH maybe is hurt.

They have completed their shooting 102-104 episodes recently.

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BrPSXjwhgBE

• Like 3

Todays topic is about jealousy hahaha omo omo JH and GY talking about it,, GY ask JH if hes jealous why he didnot stop GY from entering HK house...and for maybe 3rd or 4th time JH mom slapped by words by GY mom regarding YS costudy and its really satisfying how Dramaqueen shout her mouth again...

SN and emily in the hospital rooftop scene,,who will be die? Or is there somebody or someone will die? We will find out tomorrow..

• Like 3

5 hours ago, joan0528 said:

Good Morning @joan0528  I wish GY Mom quit entertaining JH Mom thoughts about this custody issue and tells her were to stick it .. She's in a losing battle JH Mom has nothing better to do.. So her screaming custody is to protect her daughters interest with HK..  Now Emily is at the top of YB building how is this going to help her with a custody issue.. Drama Queen Granny need to sit down some where and shut up because her son being legally married to Unstable Mable isn't helping her in s custody issue..

How can GY just let SN slap her like that.. Can anyone translate what SN told her..?

SN got YB into a lot of trouble those people who invested with SN is in the president office and he's not looking to happy about it from the outcome of theor grievences..

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Good Morning @joan0528  I wish GY Mom quit entertaining JH Mom thoughts about this custody issue and tells her were to stick it .. She's in a losing battle JH Mom has nothing better to do.. So her screaming custody is to protect her daughters interest with HK..  Now Emily is at the top of YB building how is this going to help her with a custody issue.. Drama Queen Granny need to sit down some where and shut up because her son being legally married to Unstable Mable isn't helping her in s custody issue..

How can GY just let SN slap her like that.. Can anyone translate what SN told her..?

SN got YB into a lot of trouble those people who invested with SN is in the president office and he's not looking to happy about it from the outcome of theor grievences..

Let me guess, GY just let SN slap her could be her motive so that she can move out of the house. At least she will have her reason to leave as she will let HK's dad and uncle think that she is unwelcome by SN in their house. We can see after HK brought GY and YS home, they shook hands smiling that their revenge has been successful.

And GY had handed DY's mobile to the police.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Todays topic is about jealousy hahaha omo omo JH and GY talking about it,, GY ask JH if hes jealous why he didnot stop GY from entering HK house...and for maybe 3rd or 4th time JH mom slapped by words by GY mom regarding YS costudy and its really satisfying how Dramaqueen shout her mouth again...

SN and emily in the hospital rooftop scene,,who will be die? Or is there somebody or someone will die? We will find out tomorrow..

It's strange that they didn't show preview. Evil Witch and HotHunk will not die surely... Although I don't know Emily, now a bit useless character, KaYoung said that they can send Sena to prison without her, plus now Sena knows that HotHunk-Emily have secret and she can find out without her.

I didn't know what JH and GY are talking about exactly, but I guessed their theme is jealousy and KY-HyunKi living together, because they were soft and sad :( It's good that this living together was very short...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Let me guess, GY just let SN slap her could be her motive so that she can move out of the house. At least she will have her reason to leave as she is unwelcome by SN. We can see after HK brought GY and YS home, they shook hands smiling that the revenge has been successful.

Hello  @fansdrama  Yes I got that much GN did get ahold of her brothers phone and gave it to the detective.. He did see SN and Gangster Beak talking and he giving her a vile.. Detective has connected that to CDB.. Just how much more evidence they would have to bring in before they really start to investigate her..

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, csancsy said:

I don't know, but it's strange that they didn't show preview. Evil Witch and HotHunk will not die surely... Although I don't know Emily, now a bit useless character, KaYoung said that they can send Sena to prison without her, plus now Sena knows that HotHunk-Emily have secret and she can find out without her.

I didn't know what JH and GY are talking about exactly, but I guessed their theme is jealousy and KY-HyunKi living together, because they were soft and sad :( It's good that this living together was very short...

Its really about jealousy,JH asked GY if she get the handphone of DY will GY move out of HK house the GY said no until HK become Chairman..

@sava2sava after the slapped i cannot really understand what they saying but for my interpretation GY asked SN if after DY death did SN visit/go to where DY buried? Then SN asked what did GY mean then GY answer just like SN their family also dont have the courage to visit DY,,,maybe because DY murderer is still free..

Preview for tomorrow

Emily leaves the hospital and threatens to visit Senna. Senna, who has been selected as co-president of YB City, is in trouble and Sena meets with Koji Yamamoto, who is somehow in charge of Rudychi's entry into YB City.

* now the guy Koji yamamoto who KH asked K about will going to surface..

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its really about jealousy,JH asked GY if she get the handphone of DY will GY move out of HK house the GY said no until HK become Chairman..

@sava2sava after the slapped i cannot really understand what they saying but for my interpretation GY asked SN if after DY death did SN visit/go to where DY buried? Then SN asked what did GY mean then GY answer just like SN their family also dont have the courage to visit DY,,,maybe because DY murderer is still free..

Preview for tomorrow

Emily leaves the hospital and threatens to visit Senna. Senna, who has been selected as co-president of YB City, is in trouble and Sena meets with Koji Yamamoto, who is somehow in charge of Rudychi's entry into YB City.

* now the guy Koji yamamoto who KH asked K about will going to surface..

JH has mentioned before that Koji is his final deal for their revenge.

Can it be Koji team up with JH to get hold of YB Cty and since SN is the co president, they want her get into trouble.

• Like 2

Great scolding by Ga Young's mother on the custody issue. She mafe the point the father has not raise the issue how could the grandmother ask for custody and who to raise the child .. the mentally unstable Emily?

Jung Han's mother has no retort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ep 90 w/o Eng subs:  

Lots of dialogue I didn't understand, but DeRanged wearing pajamas on the roof of a skyscraper is a good start to winding this down. She will either crash & splat, or they will throw a net over her and she will spend lots of time in a very quiet place.  

Don't understand why WitchyFake STILL lives in HotHeir's house!  WHY WHY WHY can't he toss her out, especially as his new wife will be living there... with her former sister-in-law...the murderer of her brother...the one who tried to kidnap her...the person who sold their house out from under them...and stole their technology.  Long ago given-up on any semblance of 'shame,' but shouldn't HotHeir have some somewhere???

Dying for Eng subs, this should be interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2