Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Because It's My First Love, 첫사랑은 처음이라서 - Ji Soo, Jin Young and Jung Chae Yeon - Premieres in January 2019

Netflix Drama

Because It's My First Love

Resultado de imagen para 첫ì¬ëì ì²ìì´ë¼ì

첫사랑은 처음이라서

Network: Netflix

Episodes:

Airdate: January, 2019

Airtime:

Director: Oh Jin Suk (Yongpal, My Sassy Girl)

Synopsis:

It is a growth romance drama. It is a story of people in their 20s who are spending their youth. They wander about in search of love and draw a process of building a dream and friendship.

It's a pre-produced drama.

Cast:

Ji Soo

Jin Young

Jung Chae Yeon

Source: kdramakisses, entertain.naver

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4

Waiting for news about the leading lady.

Edited by dotonly
Corrected
  • Like 3

Well can I get some clarity please. Is this even the same drama or a different one? Has it been confirmed?

Are the the nations BFF Nam Joo Hyuk and Ji Soo together in this? Or is it a choice between them?

I prefer Ji Soo to star in psycho mature drama.

Actor Ji Soo In Talks To Star In New Netflix Coming-Of-Age Drama

Ji-Soo.jpg

Actor Ji Soo may be starring in a new Netflix drama!

On July 26, Ji Soo’s agency confirmed that he had been offered the leading role in the upcoming drama “Because It’s My First Love” (working title). A representative of the agency stated, “‘Because It’s My First Love’ is one of the productions for which [Ji Soo] has received a casting offer. At this time, he is at the stage of reviewing [the offer].”

“Because It’s My First Love” is a coming-of-age drama about love, friendship, and the dreams of youth. Should Ji Soo accept his casting offer, he will be starring as Yoon Tae Oh, a college freshman majoring in business administration.

Although Yoon Tae Oh appears to have it all—looks, wealth, and enrollment at a prestigious university—he secretly feels alienated and lonely because of his unhappy home environment. He later falls in love with a female friend, Han Song Yi, who ends up living with him due to her personal circumstances.

Ji Soo debuted in 2015 in the MBC drama “Angry Mom” and has since enjoyed a flourishing acting career. He most recently appeared in the JTBC drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” and the second season of OCN’s “Bad Guys.”

Are you excited to see Ji Soo potentially star in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/25/actor-ji-soo-talks-star-new-netflix-coming-age-drama/

• Like 3

@0ly40 Check your synopsis On first post . Think it’s wrong . 

—————

i hope Ji Soo gets the girl this round :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, somethingflutters said:

Is this drama a revamp of Because it's the first time? Strange

ahahah, no I don't think it a revamp of Because it is my first life which was more a contract marriage drama. 

• Like 1

Because It's My First Love cast at Incheon International Airport today heading to Singapore to promote Netflix programs: 

DrYm7-RUUAM-klP.jpg:large

Spoiler

DrYm7-SU4AICSIY.jpg:largeDrYm7-QUwAEIhXr.jpg:largeDrYm7-RV4AEa9uW.jpg:large

DrYmQdRU4AAhMi_.jpg:large

Spoiler

DrYmQdUV4AA4Gui.jpg:largeDrYmQdTUUAACMbZ.jpg:largeDrYmQdSVAAAnkMB.jpg:large

DrYmkQKVYAAMJbW.jpg:large

Spoiler

DrYmkQNUUAA-yvn.jpg:largeDrYmkQMUUAIGrTa.jpg:largeDrYmkQXU8AAPqX4.jpg:large

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2