Quantcast
CutiePie2005

[OFFICIAL] Seo Kang Joon ❤️ Gong Seung Yeon [ Are you Human -너도 인간이니 ]

14 hours ago, gongseungyeon said:

Yes the DVD is by kbs! Not fanmade. The fan cafe is only the one contacting with kbs.

http://shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/detail.html?product_no=281283&cate_no=88&display_group=2

this is the korean Page http://inpk.kr/qmZg

but i think that you can contact directly with the fans ( ig: areyouhuman_dvd ) they speak english and I think they will help you

Cingu, btw i couldn't found the IG of areyouhuman_dvd

Posted (edited)

They are so cute!!! Shipping this couple is going to be difficult because Seo kangjoon doesnt follow Seungyeon ( or anyone) on Instagram anymore, so we will rarely see their interactions.... :(

I hope they will attend some movie premiere or maybe we will have to wait till december for the drama awards to see them together again ...

Edited by gongseungyeon
  • Like 4

So, I made a gif of that moment when GSY was checking out SKJ's hand and slowed it a bit and I noticed that while GSY was checking out his hand, SKJ was actually looking at her before he shifted back to looking at his hand. I don't think it's my imagination, right? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

So, I made a gif of that moment when GSY was checking out SKJ's hand and slowed it a bit and I noticed that while GSY was checking out his hand, SKJ was actually looking at her before he shifted back to looking at his hand. I don't think it's my imagination, right? 

I absolutely like your imagination chingu hahaha... i also not sure but i think he did looked at her maybe... and i got million dollar question. What happen to his hand? Seems nothing happened. He's so baby and just loved to be spoiled i guess... LOL... btw thanks so much for this nice gif... :wub:

Add note : since got video with song too i just added here for our ship hahaha

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I absolutely like your imagination chingu hahaha... i also not sure but i think he did looked at her maybe... and i got million dollar question. What happen to his hand? Seems nothing happened. He's so baby and just loved to be spoiled i guess... LOL... btw thanks so much for this nice gif... :wub:

I'm going with it's cold so his hand is drying up so SKJ is showing it to bae GSY and GSY be like, Oh my poor bae let me see it. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kdramafan43v3r said:

I'm going with it's cold so his hand is drying up so SKJ is showing it to bae GSY and GSY be like, Oh my poor bae let me see it. :P

I got really curious and someone in ig got some translation... it said she helped to check his nail? Hahaha seriously...

• Like 4

If you watch carefully on the vlive HD video I see like something wrong with his second finger nail and an injury (?) on his fourth finger? :sweatingbullets:

I could be wrong

• Like 4

My heart can't take this! So much feels in this shipper fanvid! Really crossing my fingers they get paired off again in a future drama where we can actually see them do awesome kisses! Like seriously, they have so much chemistry and we only saw them hug and those very mild kisses so just imagining them doing another drama wherein they can showcase more skinship and kisses makes my heart do somersaults.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This video shipper also so nice...the song is my favourite.

And waiting for next kbs award soon.

Really hope to see them again, GSY dress in white and SKJ in tuxedo is just so pretty! Song-song couple feel.. isnt it? Haha

Btw dont you all think they really look alike here? Ah and that height difference omg...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Calligrapher said:

For all the low-key human!NS and KSB shippers, I wrote a one-shot for them. ...It totally didn't go where I wanted to, but I tried. ^_^ You can read it here!

Hello you are so talented dear... thanks for sharing the well written story. Are you a writer in real life? Yeah human Ns shipper must be low key LOL... so many controversy. But here let me share human NS video too.. the song title was so matching B) skj is just too handsome! 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 11:35 PM, Calligrapher said:

For all the low-key human!NS and KSB shippers, I wrote a one-shot for them. ...It totally didn't go where I wanted to, but I tried. ^_^ You can read it here!

Your writing is soo good!! I hope you continue the story

• Like 1