Quantcast
CutiePie2005

[OFFICIAL] Seo Kang Joon ❤️ Gong Seung Yeon [ Are you Human -너도 인간이니 ]

On 7/31/2018 at 12:13 PM, tengxanxan said:

They’ve followed each other beginning of July. SKJ even commented first in GSY post when she joined the actiom school. I think now his company is handling his sns, he deleted everyone and deleted all posts too. I’m thinking cause he’ll be more active this year in acting..? 

I have a theory why Go Ara declined the offer, she prolly knew she was going to get overshadowed by SKJ acting.. cause thats how whats happening with GSY, she’s acting her best but it really doesn’t get acknowledged in this show.. i kinda feel bad for her cause she’s not even being recogniZe

I even checked their IG to make it sure haha. Btw, SKJ account was in the list of GSY's followed, but i couldnt find Gsy account on SKJ IG. They followed each other right? 

• Like 4

On 7/31/2018 at 2:12 PM, Lawyerh said:

@tengxanxan yes i think SKJ have potential to become a really big actor. He was good in CITT, but he was amazing in AYHT. I didnt see that coming actually. And yes i think he already have lined up of dramas this year. Though not sure if i can move on from AYHT and to see other pairing...

And yes GSY really did a good job.. her character was not that easy too. I was surprised with her natural acting.. and i remembered she was pretty good in the Introvert Boss, and was even surpassing the lead girl there. 

I didnt know SKJ was following her before and even commented, seems theyre in good terms & friendly...thanks for sharing and please keep sharing too... haha.

Really nice to have you here. 

Yeess, its better for them to start becoming friend, and then a couple haha. Now, they are very young. They have a loong way to go to reach their dreams. And hoping married in the end haha. Just my imagination 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2018 at 9:19 PM, Lawyerh said:

Add on some Skj interview. Thanks for the owner...

I hope GSY will be lucky to win the trophy husband? Haahhah :rolleyes:

Jaebaal, i hope soo haha. Like song couple haha

• Like 3

2 hours ago, inna03 said:

I even checked their IG to make it sure haha. Btw, SKJ account was in the list of GSY's followed, but i couldnt find Gsy account on SKJ IG. They followed each other right? 

Oh i think skj ig got refreshed so he didnt followed anyone now. But @tengxanxan mentioned previously he did followed her. Haha glad you join us here @inna03. Hope we can see their picture together or any project soon...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh i think skj ig got refreshed so he didnt followed anyone now. But @tengxanxan mentioned previously he did followed her. Haha glad you join us here @inna03. Hope we can see their picture together or any project soon...

Thankyou for invited me. Im so glad here haha. Hope our ship will sail someday Lol

• Like 1

Oh my chingu of this beautiful and bright couple @Lawyerhmy friend I have finished to watch the drama and I can't get over this couple, OMG they kisses many times on screen B)GSY you lucky girl....

What I will do without them :tears:

I wanna to see them on screen again a photoshoot,or same event.... 

I would like to have some news about them now that the drama is over.... 

SKj Is not so social I don't understand why he does not follow nobody on his IG:huh:

@inna03

Welcome here please continue to spazz with us :wub:

• Like 3

@micolbunney welcome back chingu. 

They're the prettiest couple i've ever shipped. So i just spam with their picture thats so cute.

video NS3&SB :

Not to forget HNS&SB :

The more the merrier... thx all new chingu here....

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

They're the prettiest couple i've ever shipped. So i just spam with their picture thats so cute.

They really are so good looking ... individually and together, haha!

Have you seen this clip from Roommates? Seriously, how can someone look so attractive while they're sleeping? Life isn't fair.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calligrapher said:

Have you seen this clip from Roommates? Seriously, how can someone look so attractive while they're sleeping? Life isn't fair.

Wow thx @Calligrapher i shall see this soon when im home. I still need to work to support drama addiction keke...

Exactly, i think SKJ just getting more handsome by the day. He was handsome before.. but not to this extent hahaha... i think hes the most handsome actor in my list now. Everyone feel a bit fall short in my eyes these days sigh....

I hope they can be paired up again.. and GSY with more feminine style? Because KSB is just so tomboyish... i think GSY looks better with long hair. 

Im waiting for 3rd charm & something about us... but a bit worried if i dont like the lead girl.... a bit difficult to move on from this pair.

Added: Btw both drama seems light comedy/slice life i think. Actually hes pretty good for melodrama role / with a bit dark character, as somehow im big fans of human NS lol. 

And i just realized there is 1 more drama that he should be in there but seems indefinetely postponed/cancelled. If its confirmed all his future drama is university life...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_A_Distance,_A_Green_Spring

• Haha 2

@Lawyerh It must be because he is getting older, haha! I'm a little sad that he's started being very careful on social media ... no more cute instagram posts! :(

And yes! I thought that GSY was gorgeous in Circle, and it was a little surprising to me how fitting this shorter hair was on her for her role in AYHT. (She just looks so feminine with her longer hair.)

Fingers crossed that he has as much chemistry with the leading ladies in his next two dramas! :)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, inna03 said:

yes..GSY followed SKJ instagram account..but not SKJ. I have checked that SJK even not follow anyone in his instagram..i don't if he really active there..but let we wish someday he will follow GSY. :wub:

• Like 3

So, pre order still in process if the quota is full right?

I want it so badly! But, after I checked the price and handling fee and charge, omg i can't buy it now. Haha. So sad, because i am pretty sure that aaaall of our questions would answered on the DVD scenes huhu. All of not aired footages, BTS, aaaarrrrggghh, i want i want~

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, inna03 said:
So, pre order still in process if the quota is full right?

I want it so badly! But, after I checked the price and handling fee and charge, omg i can't buy it now. Haha. So sad, because i am pretty sure that aaaall of our questions would answered on the DVD scenes huhu. All of not aired footages, BTS, aaaarrrrggghh, i want i want~

What is the price chingu? Im a bit lazy to do all this shipment order actually and i think the language all will be in korean too....

Btw love the group photo GSY is just like us mesmerized by him hahaha....

• Like 2

Hi there!! New shipper on board !! 

I loveeee this couple. Way before they got casted I used to like both of them and think that they would look amazing in a drama together, but since the drama aired I am now a shipper!! :love:

I really love how they interact off camera, and all the coincidences around them :D

- Seo kangjoon is REALLY close with actress kim so eun, and guess who is also close with her… (yes, our seungyeon :wub:)

-Gong myung (close kangjoon friend and member of surprise) said before that his ideal type was Twice Jeongyeon (seungyeon sister lol)

I know this things dont mean anything but I just found it funny.

Anyways, expect me commenting a lot because I LOVE this couple !!

See you :smile:

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

What is the price chingu? Im a bit lazy to do all this shipment order actually and i think the language all will be in korean too....

Btw love the group photo GSY is just like us mesmerized by him hahaha....

Hi friend! Its quite expensive, the price for International shipping ( anywhere outside korea is the same price) is 65$ (DVD+shipping)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gongseungyeon said:

Gong myung (close kangjoon friend and member of surprise) said before that his ideal type was Twice Jeongyeon (seungyeon sister lol)

Haha this one quite funny le... they can become brother in law in future. But i heard the father is more protective to Jeongyeon and surely not easy to accept the son in law.. gong myung will be in trouble lol.

And my god both of them is so dork... see their dance awkward dance move hahaha :flushed:

And i think i havent mentioned this.. but i like how Skj held Gsy hand after he taken aback by their chemistry rating difference. Swift move! Ninja move..hahahaha

Nice to see you join here @gongseungyeon please help to post more haha..... and yeah the dvd quite expensive indeed. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 8/9/2018 at 9:29 PM, Lawyerh said:

Hii, i have question about dvd pre order. Do you have official link of dvd preorder? i means with Korean language

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inna03 said:

Hii, i have question about dvd pre order. Do you have official link of dvd preorder? i means with Korean language

Im not too sure whether its official or not. Its from kangjoonupdate ig. Probably the rest can help to confirm. Want to buy chingu2 ? haha....

http://m.shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/dvddr1120-kbs2are-you-human-special-making-dvdepre-order/281283/?cate_no=88&display_group=2#prdDetail

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im not too sure whether its official or not. Its from kangjoonupdate ig. Probably the rest can help to confirm. Want to buy chingu2 ? haha....

http://m.shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/dvddr1120-kbs2are-you-human-special-making-dvdepre-order/281283/?cate_no=88&display_group=2#prdDetail

I want it....  But hahaha...  I have to think again. I want to make sure that the dvd is not fan made. So i need the Korean page to make sure it. If the dvd making by KBS, i will consider to buy it hahaha... 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Yes the DVD is by kbs! Not fanmade. The fan cafe is only the one contacting with kbs.

http://shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/detail.html?product_no=281283&cate_no=88&display_group=2

this is the korean Page http://inpk.kr/qmZg

but i think that you can contact directly with the fans ( ig: areyouhuman_dvd ) they speak english and I think they will help you

Edited by gongseungyeon
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, gongseungyeon said:

Yes the DVD is by kbs! Not fanmade. The fan cafe is only the one contacting with kbs.

http://shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/detail.html?product_no=281283&cate_no=88&display_group=2

this is the korean Page http://inpk.kr/qmZg

but i think that you can contact directly with the fans ( ig: areyouhuman_dvd ) they speak english and I think they will help you

Thankyou cingu...