Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

Oh man, so maybe he's the one who killed Brat's Dad? I sure hope so... The flashback never showed that Brat's Dad actually died after Mr. Kang ran into him, so maybe the loan shark came out afterward, killed the Dad, and then tipped off the police about Mr. Kang. That's my theory.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

my friends, excellent news, it seems that the loan shark is not dead

he is the same man who is now a beggar

Correct me if I'm wrong , At very end of today's episode DR was telling Grandma Goodbye, She

Told her she was going abroad to study and not to look for her anymore. Maybe she's going to get that Law Degree? And defend her Dad.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, dolorisbrady said:

Correct me if I'm wrong , At very end of today's episode DR was telling Grandma Goodbye, She

Told her she was going abroad to study and not to look for her anymore. Maybe she's going to get that Law Degree? And defend her Dad.

I don't know. :( But the loan shark will take so long to confront Kang :( 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't know. :( But the loan shark will take so long to confront Kang :( 

I'm going skip this drama for a while. My heart is in pieces.  And my buckets have flooded over with tears. I Hope and pray that DR and WDR unite at the end.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dolorisbrady said:

I'm going skip this drama for a while. My heart is in pieces.  And my buckets have flooded over with tears. I Hope and pray that DR and WDR unite at the end.

I was thinking I might skip for a little while too. Da Ya gets away with too much and the MIL just blames everything on Do Ran. I'm sick of how much of a punk Dae Ryook is. I wish he would stand up for his wife.

• Like 3

Why are you skipping chingus? aren't you interested to know about Kang's mystery? He is not guilty even of killing the loan shark. It's left to know what happened with Daya's dad, which I am 100 % sure now he didn't kill. The loan shark is destitute, most probably he even feels guilty too. He paid for his cruelty towards Kang by becoming homeless. He is the clue. He knows what happened to Daya's dad. He can prove Kang's innocence.

• Like 3

Wow SAD..very shocked the calm approach and acceptance of granma side...that was too easy.  Sucked writing I think.

poor WDR...he is heartbroken in preview. DoRan Is his ONY ONE.

happy see DoRan mom throw money in Dumb/Dumber face.

Nevetheless. pls Don’t stop watching just hold  on root them to get through this mess.   

.....the roller coaster has started

• Like 2

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@icyphoenix, that is why I find it the strangest thing for a husband to allow his wife to be mistreated by his family and vice versa. My society’s value is different to this and while marriages are indeed increasingly broken nowadays, it is really through the fault of the couple and probably through their lack of faithfulness and communication but hardly ever because of their parents. Nevertheless, in drama shows like this, when I see how lightly they take marriage to genuflect to their parents, I can no longer take the couple’s marriage or commitment to it seriously. This is why if WDR and KDR does in fact get divorce I really don’t care if they get back together. They would have already failed at the marriage so why try again? It’s not like his family and her family won’t still be the same.

i too have d same thoughts.. When I saw DoRan saying that I have only one father.. I was like girl u also have only one husband DaeRyuk!! Even though I pity DoRan but I also am dissapointed with her.. Poor DaeRyuk has been the one who tried his best for this relationship.. He seems to wholeheartedly with her regardless of his status n parents n etc.. Hope DoRan too understands his loyalty n love.. The writer is making DoRan looking very bad!! It's sad to see it.  Hope the writer corrects it.. 

P. S. I m not gonna stop watching this show.. Till I get a peaceful a DaeRyuk n DoRan together.. I m still to this couple for DaeRyuk.. He deserves what he loves that is DoRan!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mizv said:

Wow SAD..very shocked the calm approach and acceptance of granma side...that was too easy.  Sucked writing I think.

poor WDR...he is heartbroken in preview. DoRan Is his ONY ONE.

happy see DoRan mom throw money in Dumb/Dumber face.

Nevetheless. pls Don’t stop watching just hold  on root them to get through this mess.   

.....the roller coaster has started

I think DR being on her dad’s side doesn’t  necessarily means that she understands him!  She is mad and wronged.  I also thought it was too quick of accepting him. I was hoping for another episode of being mad at her dad.  But I can understand why the writer took that route.  If she is not going to forgive him then who will?  Also, her acting this way is one way to get the secrets out?  So next weekend will be a whole mess for the Wang’s family!! I can see a lot of misunderstandings are going to happen.  Also, DR’s dad is going to find out that she knows about his crime.  So I thought that was a dumb way to let him find out, in that her grandma already told her what he will do as soon as him finds out about what his daughter knows..

Just patiently waiting for this weekend!!!  I just want the secrets out, HJ help Teacher Kang, solving his case,  HJ and Teacher Kang get married!  Don’t forget, she wants a baby, I also want to see that!! I am telling you, if I don’t see those two wedding scenes or a child, I will be disappointed!! 

This is going to be a one big happy family!!!  Waiting for the last episode, which is on my birthday!!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Why are you skipping chingus? aren't you interested to know about Kang's mystery? He is not guilty even of killing the loan shark. It's left to know what happened with Daya's dad, which I am 100 % sure now he didn't kill. The loan shark is destitute, most probably he even feels guilty too. He paid for his cruelty towards Kang by becoming homeless. He is the clue. He knows what happened to Daya's dad. He can prove Kang's innocence.

I feel like I'm the only one who cares more about Mr. Kang's storyline (and his relationship with HJ) than about the main couple lol. I almost always skip all the scenes that don't have Mr. Kang.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, luvabe said:

I feel like I'm the only one who cares more about Mr. Kang's storyline (and his relationship with HJ) than about the main couple lol. I almost always skip all the scenes that don't have Mr. Kang.

No your not alone when comes to Mr Kang and HJ . I love this drama , I haven't skip a episode since it aired. It's just recently the drama with the  in laws and Doran and WDR have left me 

teary  eyed exhausted and disappointed. Grandma keeps me in stitches, WDR is so sweet to KDR  I cant help but smile. Mr Kang and HJ make me feel young,  Age is just a number lol . They look really good together. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, dolorisbrady said:

No your not alone when comes to Mr Kang and HJ . I love this drama , I haven't skip a episode since it aired. It's just recently the drama with the  in laws and Doran and WDR have left teary eyed exhausted and disappointed. Grandma keeps me in stitches, WDR is so sweet to KDR  I cant help but smile. Mr Kang and HJ make feel young,  Age is just a number lol . They look really good together. 

I was going to say the same thing!!!  You guys are not alone!!  I think their love story is much more exciting and cute!!!  Whenever they are together the screen just light up!!  And I was quite shocked when HJ said she is in her mid-40s.  They seriously look like they are in their 30s, haha.  I have mentioned several times in my previous posts, Jin Kyung makes look so real that I sometimes forget this is just a drama.  OMG, I am so happy that I am not alone.  I was a little worry that I might've talked about her way too much recently, haha.  Also, I was quite disappointed that HJ and Mr. Kang did not get a lot of screen time last night.  I don't want their happiness to end, haha.  It makes me feel a little better knowing that he might've not killed DY's father.  

• Like 5

Do Ran break her promise to WDR again :angry:. She never learn to trust her husband and tell him everything to solve the problem together. At this point I don't care about Do Ran and her way of thinking, I just want WDR to be happy.

• Like 2

guys anyone pls how come i can't watch on viki.com whereas only last night i was able to?

where are you guys watching this? thanks

1 hour ago, dolorisbrady said:

No your not alone when comes to Mr Kang and HJ . I love this drama , I haven't skip a episode since it aired. It's just recently the drama with the  in laws and Doran and WDR have left me 

teary  eyed exhausted and disappointed. Grandma keeps me in stitches, WDR is so sweet to KDR  I cant help but smile. Mr Kang and HJ make me feel young,  Age is just a number lol . They look really good together. 

I love MK & HJ so you're not alone!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

guys anyone pls how come i can't watch on viki.com whereas only last night i was able to?

where are you guys watching this? thanks

I love MK & HJ so you're not alone!

try kocowa 

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, Ayame said:

I messaged you another link to watch it with English subs. Check your inbox. ^^ 

Can you also message me the link as well?  Thanks!! 

So, I read this thread from beginning to up until now! 

There are a lot of debates about whether Mr. Kang really killed HJ's brother-in-law or not.  In the beginning, people were convinced that he had accidentally killed her brother-in-law, but later on, people are having doubts, I am assuming because of his good nature.  

So I am not going to argue whether he killed it or not.  I want to make a simple statement, the action that he chose had cause him not losing one but two lives.  Also, in the result of that, he was in prison for almost 30 years.  There are prices to pay for the wrongers.  But what this writer needs to do is teach DY's family, (Not HJ) how to forgive those who wronged them.  Yes, he costed a young married woman (HS) to become husbandless for almost all their lives, but that's how the world is.  Things happen and we move on.  

That is why I don't think Mr. Kang should be apologetic to anything body.  HJ's family might think that he needs to be in prison for all his lives, but I think if he sincerely sorry for what he did and realized his wrongdoing, then he should deserve forgiveness.  

But I also want those who are not found of DY and her family understand that they also do not have to forgive him.  I guess don't get angry at her when she goes on a roll at him.  It takes a lot of effort to forgive a person, especially your loved ones involved with it. Of course, DY shouldn't treat DR badly because she did not do anything wrong.  Because of Mr. Kang accidental, it caused her to be fatherless for almost all of her life. Whether it was intentional or unintentional, he still costed a life.  So we need to understand from both sides of the party.  If HS sincerely thinks that he deserves forgiveness, then by the power of God, Mr. Kang will be forgiven.  I know I am taking this a little too serious, haha.  

I hope this post will help a lot once the truth does come out!!  It will be ugly but we shouldn't be angry at either side.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@Ayame, it seems like the writer will be repeating what you told us twice before that she did to the couple in her drama Blow Breeze. Never watched it but I remember you said it a few months ago.

Yeah, and now looking back at Blow Breeze, the writer put the divorce in around the same episode number in that drama as she is doing for My Only One. I'm worried now since in Blow Breeze the main couple didn't get back together until the final episode.  Basically all the bad/annoying characters stayed like that until the writer 'solved everything' in a rush during the final episode. Honestly the last 20 or so episodes of Blow Breeze was pretty much unwatchable for me (which is why I skimmed through those episodes a lot). I'm still holding onto some hope that the writer will do something different for the rest of the episodes of My Only One. 

@Jamie Hartford I just sent you the link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

I am with you. I will stay away for a while. I also want to have the father exonerated because I don't believe he killed anyone. I am sort of glad she left that family with the MIL and SIL on her own accord. 

• Sad 1

From my experience of watching many Korean drama, I already foresee the scene where Doran & the new guy, WDR & the new girl happen to be in the same place :(

13 hours ago, luvabe said:

I am like you too. :) I like this couple. 

but I also love Kang/Doran story even more. Father/daughter are so endearing together. It is so human and good. I hope Doran forgives her dad. In the preview, she is almost blaming him for having to divorce WDR. But what is worse is the loan shark who is alive and hiding. :( he should confront Kang and save him from all this. Poor Kang.

• Like 2