Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

I disagree that the drama is boring. It is becoming more complicated. I am enjoying the relationship between Doran and her dad. It is the best. Ever since Doran discovered that Kang is her dad, I started liking the drama more. I am just worried about Daya. She is going to interfere in everything and cause trouble :( 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I disagree that the drama is boring. It is becoming more complicated. I am enjoying the relationship between Doran and her dad. It is the best. Ever since Doran discovered that Kang is her dad, I started liking the drama more. I am just worried about Daya. She is going to interfere in everything and cause trouble :( 

I a gree with you.the drama become more and more interessed. But some find it biring because they focus in the romance more,but the stories in this drama are real especialy about the in law, you said doran is weak ,but if you put yourself on her place you will do the same

• Like 4

There’s massive difference between being a genuinely good person and one of those nice doormat types DR coming cross lately , treat others how they treat you is my motto :naughty: 

Edited by shutthatdoor
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

Lee Tae-poong, an independent young man who is going to take lead of the later half of the drama

Kind of confused by this announcement. Are they saying WDR/DR will eventually split up and this new guy will be a new love interest? Let me know now, so I can get off the train and not waste anymore time on this drama.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

42 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Kind of confused by this announcement. Are they saying WDR/DR will eventually split up and this new guy will be a new love interest? Let me know now, so I can get off the train and not waste anymore time on this drama.

I would stick around because I think him being "independent" might give DR some strength and enable her success. I do think the story with Mr. Kim will come out and heaven knows our heroine will need all the help she can get. 

• Like 4

Preview translation from @Nour Alhouda's post.

Kang: Welcome-
Man/Kang: Oh, that time, that person -  (Is this the new person joining the drama?)
Man: I’m here because I’ve heard that you’re hiring someone.
GR: When you were under the misunderstanding that I was a homosexual, then you were grateful and were nice to her. But, now that you find out that I’m not, does it make sense that you should hate Mi Ran?
MR: Go Rae-shi
MR Mother: Hey, you fraudster!
HJ: Teach, I’ve run away.
Kang: You say you’re run away?
WDR: Father-in-law, we’ve come!
HJ: What do we do? What do we do?
Kang: Hong Joo-shi
KDR: Thank you very much.
Man: Oh, this is nothing. When I was in prison, when I think of how much I owe hyung -
DY: Sister’s dad, what in the world is his true background?

I'm not sure what to make of this new guy. I thought Lee Jang Woo was doing well as Wang Dae Ryuk in his comeback drama after his military discharge? However, I notice in the cast listings that in addition to Song Won Seok as Soo Il, Park Hyun Jung is joining as Soo Il's wife. So perhaps, they're introducing a new couple to be able to add another story line with the episode extensions rather than to redo the pairings in the drama? I think I would be disappointed if DR and DR split up to form new pairings.

Anyway, back to the preview, it seems as if DY is going to scent out that DR's father had been in prison. She's such a little annoyance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Man/Kang: Oh, that time, that person -  (Is this the new person joining the drama?)
GR: When you were under the misunderstanding that I was a homosexual, then you were grateful and were nice to her. But, now that you find out that I’m not, does it make sense that you should hate Mi Ran?
Man: Oh, this is nothing. When I was in prison, when I think of how much I owe hyung -

I'm not sure what to make of this new guy. I thought Lee Jang Woo was doing well as Wang Dae Ryuk in his comeback drama after his military discharge? However, I notice in the cast listings that in addition to Song Won Seok as Soo Il, Park Hyun Jung is joining as Soo Il's wife. So perhaps, they're introducing a new couple to be able to add another story line with the episode extensions rather than to redo the pairings in the drama? I think I would be disappointed if DR and DR split up to form new pairings.

Anyway, back to the preview, it seems as if DY is going to scent out that DR's father had been in prison. She's such a little annoyance.

Yeah no way doing a drastic thing like that so late in the drama ,I guessing  they needed another young couple that isnt  evil and stupid lol.The connection they have  is too strong not to mention her connection to his grandmom.

DY needs to get a life at this point.

• Like 3

I don't mind if Doran gets separated temporarily from WDR because they will reunite at the end as usual. But I am worried about Doran's reaction when she learns that her dad is an ex-convict :tears:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I certainly hope not, DR/WDR period otherwise i'd also be disappointed to the max :( over the years watching kdramas a % of what i've watched got me disappointed & am sorry to say this, i started with Lovers in Paris woah it was soooo good but then at the end i and many other viewers were quite disappointed bec of the ending! i hope this one will continue to really leave us with a good feeling!!:wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Kang: Welcome-

Soo Il’s wife, the actress was from his past!! As far as I know the only pair Soo Il have is HJ!  Of course she has her ex-boyfriend will give them problem.  Correct me if I am wrong!! 

Edited by stroppyse
Please remove images from quotes. Thanks.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Mr Kang's new lawyer? Do Ran sunbaenim and mentor hopefully.  Would hope WDR and DR battle through to the end.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Nour Alhouda said:

I a gree with you.the drama become more and more interessed. But some find it biring because they focus in the romance more,but the stories in this drama are real especialy about the in law, you said doran is weak ,but if you put yourself on her place you will do the same

I am one of those who is getting frustrated and bored by where this drama has been going recently, and I think it's incorrect to say that our boredom is due to us focusing only on the romance.  I'm bored and frustrated because of DR Long Face.  She's no longer the spunky girl she was in the beginning. Yes, I agree that her situation has changed now that she's married, but it's a little too exaggerated and too much.  More importantly, it's not going to change for a while.  We know the drama has to somehow reveal and then resolve DR's dad's prison term and murder so no blue skies ahead in the immediate future.  Also, while DR's situation has changed, it's not like she's ever had an easy life.  The DR of recent episodes is like a black hole that seems to suck out all energy.  I'm also bored and frustrated because other than DR Long Face, none of the other characters have really developed or changed.  On top of that, the plot seems to just plod along.  It's one big problem after another.  I know that we are in what I like to call the "hump" part of a longer drama series--that section where nothing goes right for the main character and it's one drama after another.  But, with the pace that this drama is taking, I feel as though this hump is going to take a long time.  If this were a daily drama, the hump wouldn't take as long and it wouldn't feel so laggy.  However, we only get 2 episodes per week, which makes it seem to drag extra long.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On the lighter side...anyone catch the Dr. Who Easter egg? :mrgreen:

"Ood Truck Factory"... complete with Ood logo!

em9jPq6.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hello everyone, I am new to this thread, haha!!  I am here because of Jin Kyung!!  She happens to be my favorite one in this show!!  Is just me or does everyone else think she might've been picked up on the street when she was young because she is so different from her sister, Hong Shil and her niece, DY?  I really love how she is so understanding and caring.  She knows that she is rich, yet she doesn't show off her status and treats everyone the same.  To be honest, she is much richer than DY's family or her in-laws, anyone with me on that? 

Is anyone else excited for the romance between her and DR's father?  I think is soo cute, is like they are back to their teenage age, haha!!  Also, I love how bold HJ is to confess her love for him!!  To be honest, she really doesn't need anyone's blessing except DR's to marry her father.  Unless when she finds out his big secret, which is the death of her brother-in-law, which can either change or she is going to stay faithful to him or stay away from him.  I choose the first one!!  What does everyone think how their love story will unfold?  I hope it won't be too painful to watch.  

BTW, I made a little MV of this couple, please check it out!! 

Edited by Jamie Hartford
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, stroppyse said:

if they split DR and WDR up i quit the series :rage:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

if they split DR and WDR up i quit the series :rage:

I think if uee know that her father was a criminal she will break up with DR without telling him the truth,and quit her in law,she will use the new guy as an excuse to split with .put yourself at her place, after the break up she find that she is

Pregnant 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

47 minutes ago, Nour Alhouda said:

I think if uee know that her father was a criminal she will break up with DR without telling him the truth,and quit her in law,she will use the new guy as an excuse to split with .put yourself at her place, after the break up she find that she is

Pregnant 

nope im not going there at all....not going to think about it at all :x

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

let’s not jump out the box. Doubt WDR and DR ain’t going to split because of the new guy. granma is too dependent on DR and Kang. So the Wang family is forever bonded to DoRan.  

Technically where DoRan goes granma goes. Period.

it’s interesting how this storyline will play out as it affects everyone in drama. I think the new addition juices up the story. he is very handsome dude, So whatever role he plays will be interesting.  though the ex prisoner is juicy storyline as well.  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Is anyone else excited for the romance between her and DR's father?  I think is soo cute, is like they are back to their teenage age, haha!!  Also, I love how bold HJ is to confess her love for him!!

I'm with you. These two are my favorite couple. My gut tells me that when Mr. Kang's past is revealed, just about everyone will abandon him but she won't. She'll stay by his side and probably bankroll getting his name cleared.

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

if they split DR and WDR up i quit the series

Me too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Did anyone know this drama has how many episode? Weekend drama has usually 50, but it is extened so im not sure...

P/S: im so annoyed with all the characters in this drama, first DR’s mom, then Eunyoung, Daya, now Daya’s mom, They all think their sons are too good for anyone.

if WDR and DR separate i think im going to stop watching the drama until they are back together. If in the end they are not then i stop for good. Poor Lee Jang Woo i like him a lot..

• Like 2