Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

The former prison mate meets Kang. Doran wants to know who he is. I think he might be tactful enough to hide the imprisonment of Kang. But what will happen next? Things are getting more complicated 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The former prison mate meets Kang. Doran wants to know who he is. I think he might be tactful enough to hide the imprisonment of Kang. But what will happen next? Things are getting more complicated 

I am not sure what happened to my post but the only thing that stayed was the :P

Here is what I wanted to say, by the time they discover Mr. Kim's past, hopefully, Daya will be long and gone due to her flawed character. And this is where the emoji fits best :P

Edited by smhelen
Original post was jumbled for some reason.
  • Like 1

From @Ayame's post with a translation.

Episode 73-74 Preview

WDR: Do Ran-shi, about father-in-law, how about if I set him up a bakery? It’s because it’s something that I really want to do for him.
NHJ: Freddie, I think I’ve finally become good friends with Teacher Kang.
NHS: Get out! You get out! I don’t want to see any bit of you! Tell your mother never to return here. Do you understand me?
MR: Mom! Mom!
SYJ: Why did you come out here?! Hurry up and go back inside! Hurry!
KDR: But, how do you know my dad?

I wonder if MR's mother finally upset MR's mother-in-law with her stupid conniving in some way. I'm not very fond of So Yang Ja, so I think a little karma returning to kick her isn't a bad thing. How in the world both DR and MR came out to be such good daughters when MR is a bit of a cow is something that could only happen in a drama. In RL, the daughters would have picked up on their mother's negativity rather than just the father's kindness, especially after losing that kind influence earlier in their lives and having to only live watching the spiteful, petty mother.

Also, tired of DY. I'm sure having overheard the conversation between DR and DR, she's immediately going to go tattling to MIL in order to get her to see what an opportunist DR and her father are. DY is so icky. But, I don't know what her denouement is going to be since it won't be jail. I'm still holding out for her husband getting tired of her and divorcing her.