Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Ugghhh! I just can't with these trolls nowadays.(on Ig, YouTube, even here) How can they be so shallow minded to judge a person based on a 2 minute bts. PMY is an educated woman, how can they expect her to act cheaply with her co stars. And what I hate the most is these trolls pretend they are parkpark shipper when in fact all they do is nit pick every action of our OTP. Some even bad mouth and spread malicious stories.

 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@lyca mena in the SSC bts video, we can see SJK asked the cameraman whether he filmed SHK reaction to him. 

 

See, celebrities are aware they are being filmed for the BTS videos. So, in response to all comments why there are times when ParkPark seemed guarded, the answer is if they have "something" that they need to hide from everyone then they will not show it on camera. 

 

PMY accidentally followed last month a PHS fan who posted WWWSK. Evidence she is a stalker. They knew they have shippers who are monitoring their every move. So, if they have a secret to hide, they will have to double their efforts to be discreet :D

Also i want to point out that SHK was also abit guarded but SJK was smitten with her always teasing SHK. They’re also push and pull action bts between them so much like our parkpark couple. Hehehehehe. Maybe im delusional but when i watched that video of ssc my mind immediately thought the parkpark couple. Hehehehe. SHK and PMY were being careful with their actions. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, cuteybunny1 said:

Ugghhh! I just can't with these trolls nowadays.(on Ig, YouTube, even here) How can they be so shallow minded to judge a person based on a 2 minute bts. PMY is an educated woman, how can they expect her to act cheaply with her co stars. And what I hate the most is these trolls pretend they are parkpark shipper when in fact all they do is nit pick every action of our OTP. Some even bad mouth and spread malicious stories.

 

 

 

The more popular the more trolls and haters and these people will always be there even if the ParkPark ship will sail and get married. If you read comments at SHK instagram many are angry at her for not posting selfies with her husband, for not posting support for SJK movie last year but posted support for YAI. And the malicious stories are there too. Some people just cannot understand the logic of separating personal life from career. 

 

But you know what, for openly affectionate PDA couples, there are lesser trolls, but the downside is they also have lesser fans. It seems that fans want some sort of "mystery" in the pair they shipped. :D

 

@lyca mena I agree with you they have same vibes that is why this is the first time that a lot of fans from SSC ship have shipped too. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm new to this shipping thing and celeb relationships in s. korea and decided to read more on this. From there I learnt that agencies are generally quite strict with celebs dating and i quote:

"If the celebs violate the contract (i.e. if they date and the public gets wind of it), they have to "reimburse advertising companies millions of dollars for violating their commercial contract." That's because the actor, actress, or the member of a K-Pop group risks losing fans of the opposite gender. The illusion of the idol being an eligible partner for the fans gets shattered (especially when the star gets married), and the fans might lose interest, which means that the company might lose revenue." 

 

Seeing that PSJ & PMY has lots of CF under their belt, and PMY has just recently signed on to a new agency - i wonder if even if they are dating, this won't be revealed anytime soon. Or even this being the main reason why they are hesitant to date. I even heard that some korean couples were married for years before they revealed their marital status!

 

Gosh - I hope this has changed now with more and more celebs being more open about their relationships!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Ugghhh! I just can't with these trolls nowadays.(on Ig, YouTube, even here) How can they be so shallow minded to judge a person based on a 2 minute bts. PMY is an educated woman, how can they expect her to act cheaply with her co stars. And what I hate the most is these trolls pretend they are parkpark shipper when in fact all they do is nit pick every action of our OTP. Some even bad mouth and spread malicious stories.

I agree. Contrary to what these trolls are complaining about, the reason why i so admire PMY is the fact that she is never preening, aegyo-ing and fluttering her eyelashes at the boys even if she's surrounded by them! And yet, she has a good bond with her oppas as i can see from Sungkyunkwan Scandal and with Yoo Yoon Seok and LKS in Busted so i'm certain she has a good admirable character despite of that. She is strong, sexy, sophisticated and is a petite lady that kicks a/ss. I think she is the one who brings the boys down to their knees :joy:.

  • Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I'm new to this shipping thing and celeb relationships in s. korea and decided to read more on this. From there I learnt that agencies are generally quite strict with celebs dating and i quote:

"If the celebs violate the contract (i.e. if they date and the public gets wind of it), they have to "reimburse advertising companies millions of dollars for violating their commercial contract." That's because the actor, actress, or the member of a K-Pop group risks losing fans of the opposite gender. The illusion of the idol being an eligible partner for the fans gets shattered (especially when the star gets married), and the fans might lose interest, which means that the company might lose revenue." 

 

Seeing that PSJ & PMY has lots of CF under their belt, and PMY has just recently signed on to a new agency - i wonder if even if they are dating, this won't be revealed anytime soon. Or even this being the main reason why they are hesitant to date. I even heard that some korean couples were married for years before they revealed their marital status!

 

Gosh - I hope this has changed now with more and more celebs being more open about their relationships!

 

 

It actually depends on the contract, some Korean stars are brave enough to demand what they want written while the ones, especially the younger ones, are very dependent on their manager. PSJ has very recently changed agency. In fact this month. But the owner of the new agency is the same person who was his manager since he started. With this new agency being now owned directly by his manager who has become his close friend, I think he can now demand what he wants or do no want to be written in CF and other contracts.

 

From what I observed, it is the men who losses so many fans after marriage. This is because of jealous fangirls who want their Oppa for themselves. :sweatingbullets:

 

But Rain and Kim Tae Hee both are A Listers and they survived being a couple after Dispatch revealed them to the public. Photos of them dating were posted by Dispatch in January 2013 and they got married 4 years later. 

 

You know what I noticed, Rain and KTH have the same age gap as ParkPark. And they started dating when they are in same ages as ParkPark now. Omo! I am in delulu mode thinking about the possibilities. :lol:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Throwing daggers at another is so personal in a "professional" environment, don't you think? Only their eyes and the two people who owns them knows what it means 2018new_landelini_org.png

 

https://i.imgur.com/aIb0SGR.gif

 

 

 

Thanks for these gifs. I love how in the second one, she gave him that sulky look cuz he dared to tease her, just like how a gf would treat her bf. After that, she seemed a bit shy in front of the crew because she realized she put too much personal feeling into the take keke

 

@strymeek Of course they will never admit it unless they get caught or decide to get married. It's true that SJ has tons of CF nowadays (16 and counting) cuz he's a rising star. He does well in dramas, movies and variety shows so brand names seem to adore him. However, I dont think that success prevents him from winning over the girl he likes. As he said in a interview, once he likes someone, he's the type who would just go for it and nothing can hold him back. Moreover, he's in his 30s, it's not like he's an idol or a hallyu star in his 20s who would definitely lose fans once revealed to be dating. The reason korean celebs are very hesitant to disclose their relationship status is to preserve their privacy and just in case, they dont get married, their names wont be linked with their exes forever. You know knetz never forget even after a decade. 

 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

The more popular the more trolls and haters and these people will always be there even if the ParkPark ship will sail and get married. If you read comments at SHK instagram many are angry at her for not posting selfies with her husband, for not posting support for SJK movie last year but posted support for YAI. And the malicious stories are there too. Some people just cannot understand the logic of separating personal life from career. 

 

But you know what, for openly affectionate PDA couples, there are lesser trolls, but the downside is they also have lesser fans. It seems that fans want some sort of "mystery" in the pair they shipped. :D

 

@lyca mena I agree with you they have same vibes that is why this is the first time that a lot of fans from SSC ship have shipped too. 

 

 

Yes they are all the price of success and what is important is that number of their fans are much more greater than the haters and trolls. 

 

 

@BINGO_O  True, even if he has become one the top Hallyu hearthrobs, he is no longer that young.  I actually have a friend who stans Park Seo Joon and she recently told me she is preparing herself in case he will be thinking of getting married as he is already within the marrying age. I asked her why did she say that? She said it's because his chemistry with PMY is so good and looks real. :joy:

  • Like 8
  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I agree. Contrary to what these trolls are complaining about, the reason why i so admire PMY is the fact that she is never preening, aegyo-ing and fluttering her eyelashes at the boys even if she's surrounded by them! And yet, she has a good bond with her oppas as i can see from Sungkyunkwan Scandal and with Yoo Yoon Seok and LKS in Busted so i'm certain she has a good admirable character despite of that. She is strong, sexy, sophisticated and is a petite lady that kicks a/ss. I think she is the one who brings the boys down to their knees :joy:.

Park Min YOung has great chemistry with his onscreen partners that's why she is sooo shippable with many of them thus make so many fangirls jealous.  With due respect to these actors.... they became more famous and swoon worthy after being paired with her.

 

I love her so much.... she is such a darling.... very feminine looking  yet her strength of character is admirable.  Her smile is so captivating, she is smart and very talented.  That's why I love this pairing so much... Park Seo Joon exudes a very manly aura and I have this feeling that he can handle their relationship well if ever it progress into something serious.:blush:

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

Yes they are all the price of success and what is important is that number of their fans are much more greater than the haters and trolls. 

 

 

@BINGO_O  True, even if he has become one the top Hallyu hearthrobs, he is no longer that young.  I actually have a friend who stans Park Seo Joon and she recently told me she is preparing herself in case he will be thinking of getting married as he is already within the marrying age. I asked her why did she say that? She said it's because his chemistry with PMY is so good and looks real. :joy:

See what happened to SJK when he knew SHK was the one there’s no turning back. He is so in lov with her and same with SHK. I HOPE PARKPARK COUPLE FIND EACH OTHER AND BE REAL. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the director in this drama is a shipper! I remember W-Two worlds drama also supported JS and HJ making them kiss longer and stuff ^_^, which made me a big fan of JongJoo ship.

anyway, moving on, hello i'm new here. i'll be honest, the last time i shipped PSJ was in his role in "I summon you gold!" drama. He looked so young there and his co-star (acted as his young wife) was petite and pretty like PMY.

but here comes this drama and their chemistry just draws you in and it's so cute if i may say how PSJ tries to put on a stoic look but you can tell he is shy and trying to hold in his embarrassment. i mean how can you blame him, PMY is so pretty! 

  • Like 14
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

See what happened to SJK when he knew SHK was the one there’s no turning back. He is so in lov with her and same with SHK. I HOPE PARKPARK COUPLE FIND EACH OTHER AND BE REAL. 

 

 

You know what because of what SJK did marrying in his early 30's at the top of his career, I think he made it easier for other actors to do the same. Now, people are open to possibilities that a top Oppa can get married soon. 

 

Well, talking about celebrities having rabid jealous fangirls, in Hollywood we have JB and he is getting married soon. So, hopefully it is a bit easier now for actors to marry earlier than the usual mid to late 30's practice in Korea. :lol:

 

Rain was a top idol in his 20's though he married at age 35, he was revealed to be in a committed relationship at age 31. He is still an A Lister now but of course his popularity is not the same as before but its only natural as young artists have arrived. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

You know what I noticed, Rain and KTH have the same age gap as ParkPark. And they started dating when they are in same ages as ParkPark now. Omo! I am in delulu mode thinking about the possibilities. :lol:

  

 

I just remembered Rain is a dongsaeng too of KTH. They are also very private you cannot see a picture of them together in both their instagram accounts  :D

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That omelette BTS is gold. You see PMY shooting daggers because he teased her (pretending to choke) but she was smirking (and cussing under her breath) at his silliness afterward. When he tasted it again she was watching his reaction intently and shot daggers at him again and he when he saw it, he chuckled and she smiled. 

  • Like 12
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TVN captioned the last part of Episode 12 BTS video as - Young Joon and Mi So's push and pull romance- . Are they sure it's really YJ and MS romance they are talking about not PSJ and PMY? :joy:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

That omelette BTS is gold. You see PMY shooting daggers because he teased her (pretending to choke) but was smirking at his silliness afterward. When he tasted it again she was watching his reaction intently and shot daggers at him again and he when he saw it, he chuckled and she smiled. 

It is gold - i love how much she cares about what he thinks! 

 

I watched the bts again this time with eng subs. She was giving him advice when he was unsure about the singing during the bed scene, was worried when she thought he didn’t like the omelette and gave him a warm smile  during the kiss scene when she saw he was nervous! On the contrary, PMY is not cold at all, the signs are all there how much she cares :wub:

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

TVN is trolling us not to watch the first scene tonight with parents :joy:

 

 

Tvn knows how to play us. They know how much we anticipate and waiting for our couple to have sexy time. :skull:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...