Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

But what I think is she didn't doing by herself. Maybe she asked her sister or her team to delete the comments. To checked all of the comments one by one needs more time and I don't think she have much time to do that

But still in a positive mind, maybe because of her next project so she doesn't want to relate with PSJ again

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But what I think is she didn't doing by herself. Maybe she asked her sister or her team to delete the comments. To checked all of the comments one by one needs more time and I think she have much time to do that

But still in a positive mind, maybe because of her next project so she doesn't want to relate with PSJ again

Yes, I think so too....she has a team to checked it since it takes time to check all the comments and delete it one by one. Well, since she will has a new project soon.....my guess she doesn't want the "rumour" of PPC relationship overshadow the new project and she will have new partner in the drama.

I can see that many fans/shippers will compare WWWSK and HPL ( i can say that coz i also wait for HPL BTS for comparison LOL) some fans/shippers/haters can be so cruel sometimes, But Im grateful we only have positive vibes in this forum :)

3 minutes ago, GraceW said:

i can say that coz i also wait for HPL BTS for comparison LOL

This..!! Same here :D

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

IMG-20190215-065917.jpg
And this comment was disappeared too :sweatingbullets:

This person not a ppc fans at all , just a trouble maker , if I am pmy i’ll delete it too

And this comment was disappeared too :sweatingbullets:

i think pmy didn't delete the comment. because other haters' comments are still on there. if she cleaned up comments, she would delete other dirty comments too.

maybe @39.6423765 wrote and deleted it by herself. and made a story, saying like that as if pmy didn't want shippers' comments.

9 hours ago, exomyluv said:

Is just me can not see any comments tagged SJ on MY'IG anymore?

hmm..so many comments tagged psj are still on pmy IG. are my eyes wrong?

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

many comments tagged psj are still on pmy IG. are my eyes wrong?

Me too, I can see some comments tagging PSJ on PMY ig

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

hmm..so many comments tagged psj are still on pmy IG. are my eyes wrong?

Some new comments tagged PSJ still in there but the comments which wrote at the beginning I can't find it even I scroll many comments until bottom lol

How can they call themselves fans if they support their artists? Those people are just merely weird so-called-fans who thought they have the power to control the artists. They don't have the right to call themselves FANS. :angry:

nowdays, psj is very ninja mode like pmy. except the day he filmed with shm, he was not seen by fans and people in London and Paris for 7 days. wow good ninja skill.

oops, he was caught by a fan yesterday.:joy: but 1 caught for 7 days. good ninja skill.:D

• LOL 3

i cant see any psj tagging on her ig.. 

excited for her kbs iv though.. maybe the interviewer will ask her about her recent dating scandal.. look forward to hear what she will say :glasses:.. 

@snitchdream08 Old comments tagged SJ were deleted by her team, PSJ also did the same before PMY does, he always deletes comment tagged MY. @twoparkcouple when they are in London and Paris on August, SJ was caught by fans many times, the day after he is still in Paris but there is no picture about him being caught by fans, do you guys know what I mean?

• Insightful 1

I still can see some comment tagged PSJ.....

btw , off topic drama Touch your Heart rating :sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, exomyluv said:

the day after he is still in Paris but there is no picture about him being caught by fans, do you guys know what I mean?

i dont understand.. what are you trying to say? a bit lost here :sweat:

1 minute ago, Ivy-Blue said:

off topic drama Touch your Heart rating

why?? 

3 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

I still can see some comment tagged PSJ.....

btw , off topic drama Touch your Heart rating :sweatingbullets:

What r u trying to say is TYH can't beat WWWSK rating, right? :D

but the trans is wrong.:sweatingbullets: according to the article, she didn't say she wanted to do more variety show. she just answered the question "who do you want as your partner if you do variety show?". she said she wanted Kang Ho Dong and Park Na Rae.:lol:

• Thanks 2

hmmmm.. there are thousands of comments in their posts everyday... some comments maybe deleted and some comments are reported to iG (by other users) as spam or toxic (IG deletes them if they decided it is).. I do it.. I report some comments and hater accounts. lol!

anyways.. I dont think it should be a big deal.. other celebrities do it too.. 

so.. PMY has an event util Feb 15, as announced. and PSJ as seen by fan is still in London.

wanna bet? we wont hear or see anything from this two after the 15th... :joy:

:ph34r::ph34r:

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

but the trans is wrong.:sweatingbullets: according to the article, she didn't say she wanted to do more variety show. she just answered the question "who do you want as your partner if you do variety show?". she said she wanted Kang Ho Dong and Park Na Rae.:lol:

thats what I read to in another post somewhere.. lol. she just said she wanted to work again with those names.