Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

she deleted "Hi~"pic in Oct 2015 and the pic where someone tagged psj in Dec, 2016. :lol:

Confused even more

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

54 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

She often deleting pics on her Instagram

Is it her habit to delete many pics on her Instagram before starting a new drama??

But it's so weird that she deleting thousand photos :wacko:

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Maybe she just copied psj when he cleaned up his IG lol...

• LOL 1

33 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

That's a relief that she didn't delete #triplepark photo :)

I don’t think they will ever delete the triplepark photos on their Instagram. 

I mean it’s because PD park was in there so pretty sure they’ll  keep it. 

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Or maybe psj taught her to do that :P

thats what i thought tooo.. lol! thats a lot of photos deleted... i know she deletes photos even before but not this many..  this is like a one time clean up.. just like PSJ.. thats a lot of photos deleted! :sweat_smile: 

oh well.. just like PSJ said in WWWSK "she should be making memories with me instead" :P

and somebody pick up Leon from his nanny.. he's been there for weeks! :joy:

41 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yea I feel it weird as well but I don't want too much about it

31 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I don’t think they will ever delete the triplepark photos on their Instagram. 

I mean it’s because PD park was in there so pretty sure they’ll  keep it. 

I think so

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

oh well.. just like PSJ said in WWWSK "she should be making memories with me instead"

Where did he said that?

Dont worry about it.. even SHK deleted like over 50 pix today.. 

maybe they dont want too much photos on their feed.. because some celebrities have like thousands of pix.. 

i mean.. i'm an ordinary citizen.. but i also delete old pictures on my feed.. lol!

13 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Where did he said that?

somewhere in episode 7... im already on my 3rd tine rewatching it.. sooo im very familiar with their lines already..:sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

maybe she hide some photos.. my friends often hide photos on ig after sometimes but didnt delete it permanently.. 

Song Hye Kyo deleted 500 pics from her private ig and more than 200 from her public ig. Fans went crazy why she included her private account. :lol:

So the deletion made by PMY is not that too many. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT but I hope I am not speaking too soon and there will really be no more deletion. 

Hye Kyo was constantly deleting photos for the past 3 - 4 days this week. I hope in PMY's case it's only today. :lol: 

IT'S NOT ONLY KOREANS WHO DO THIS EVEN IN HOLLYWOOD. :lol:

• LOL 2

Both coincidently using same method makes me confidence that they are together. 

I'm so excited. 

Love is in the air ♡

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

i think i'm experiencing ppc drought right now.. in the nxt few months, pmy will be more busy with her new drama and i think she will be extra extra careful not to be associated with psj anymore..(so public can focus on her new drama).. :sweatingbullets:. i can guarantee you some ppl will start shipping her with KJW as soon as the new drama starts lol ..my friend said there are already ig acc made for PMY and KJW lol.. what the fish right? :joy:

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Dont worry about it.. even SHK deleted like over 50 pix today.. 

maybe they dont want too much photos on their feed.. because some celebrities have like thousands of pix.. 

i mean.. i'm an ordinary citizen.. but i also delete old pictures on my feed.. lol!

Not just 50, SHK deleted several hundreds that she almost deleted her entire public account like what PSJ did. So, PMY cleaning up her instagram is not a big deal. It is normal for celebrities who want privacy. SeoWon shippers think he deleted KJW for privacy so ChangMin shippers can use that delulu right now also. :joy:

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think i'm experiencing ppc drought right now.. in the nxt few months, pmy will be more busy with her new drama and i think she will be extra extra careful not to be associated with psj anymore..(so public can focus on her new drama).. :sweatingbullets:. i can guarantee you some ppl will start shipping her with KJW as soon as the new drama starts lol ..my friend said there are already ig acc made for PMY and KJW lol.. what the fish right? :joy:

Well PMY and KJW both have amazing visual and I saw those igs and goshhh the fanmade MV looks amazing. PSJ captain, you have to be very strong cos the storm has started.:P

• LOL 1

I think even pmy and kjw have a great chemistry, the rumour between psj won't go down and people will still believe it. Idk but I just have a feeling about that lol. Time will tell.

The ones making MV of PMY and KJW are most likely only promoting the drama. Making noise to promote the pair. We can still ship their characters on screen. 

Offscreen is another matter. But as you can see, a lot of people shipping PSH and HB because of Alhambra even if she has confirmed she has bf  (I personally like PSH and HB chemistry B)) and even SHK who is married there are shippers of her onscreen Encounter character with PBG. 

I have read tweets and ig posts from SSC fandom about there are toxic shippers who are unsupportive. Let's try not to be like that. Let us not make PPC fandom be called toxic. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1