Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

24 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I reiterate that PARK MIN YOUNG WILL NOT POST LATEST PICS OF HER HOTEL IF SHE IS WITH PSJ. If you are a long time fan of her, you would know she is fond of posting throwbacks of her trips if she wanted privacy.

Park Seo Joon's whereabouts?

He has a family and friends you know. His world does not revolve only around PMY. He has relatives in the countryside which he often visits when he is not busy. His parents used to live outside Seoul also. I am not sure about now. Korean tradition involves visiting family in the countryside during Lunar New Year. PSJ often goes off radar in between projects this is not new. 

It's good to indulge in delulu but also good to balance with rational thinking not wearing colored tinted shippers glasses all the time.

oh i agree with you on PMys privacy and obviously their world dont revolve around each other... 

all im saying is.. i hope you are not too dismissive of others opinion if they are together.. dont get me wrong.. i dont think they are either.. but its not actually impossible if they are and thats not illogical at all.. and its not much of a delusion.

just because one is a long time fan doesnt mean you know every little thing.. after all we all get what we know from other people as well. 

i appreciate evrything that is being shared here.. really! but I hope we can refrain from being a know-it -all... because frankly no one here does..

when people ask.. "where is PSJ now".. its just to tease.. it doesnt really require an answer.. because again.. no one knows..

with family... maybe? with friends.. maybe? at work.. maybe? with pmym yes.. thats also a maybe. 

anyway.. i dont really over analyze everything about them..i think everyone is just excited with the thought of them together in one place... lol

so lets not take away those happy thoughts.. with things that are not exactly facts anyway..;)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

I also do not think PSJ is in Hawaii with PMY  :lol:

They are not ready for that yet. They took pains (especially PMY) to deny strongly so it means marriage is far away from her mind. Why would she expose herself to hate and be called liar by KNetz if she will be spotted abroad with PSJ? That would be absurd. 

People kept comparing them to SSC  which was different. Very different if I may say. In the first place, SSC did not even strongly deny rumors, only their agencies denied every rumor and they did not shy away arriving holding hands in Awards Nights despite rumors, attending each others fan meetings. When they went to Bali, they were already secretly engaged. Considering PMY's career right now, its very impossible to even think PPC are also secretly engaged that they are already that courageous to vacation together abroad despite close media watch. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

I also do not think PSJ is in Hawaii with PMY  :lol:

They are not ready for that yet. They took pains (especially PMY) to deny strongly so it means marriage is far away from her mind. Why would she expose herself to hate and be called liar by KNetz if she will be spotted abroad with PSJ? That would be absurd. 

People kept comparing them to SSC  which was different. Very different if I may say. In the first place, SSC did not even strongly deny rumors, only their agencies denied every rumor and they did not shy away arriving holding hands in Awards Nights despite rumors, attending each others fan meetings. When they went to Bali, they were already secretly engaged. Considering PMY's career right now, its very impossible to even think PPC are also secretly engaged that they are already that courageous to vacation together abroad despite close media watch. 

Very true. All very good points, and spot on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

what could be the logical reasoning why he cant be in hawaii or outside korea now?

It's not a matter of whether he can or can't, but more of why he wouldn't or would. It's not rational nor smart for him to be in Hawaii with PMY, if they're going to be secret about they're relationship. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Where’s psj now???? B)

Visiting family, exercising, hanging out with friends, reading new script offers, working on his business interests, cleaning his apartment, relaxing at home,  etc.,..... So many logical options that don't risk paparazzi or fans seeing him with PMY and exposing PMY to nasty comments by crazy "fans". B):D

13 hours ago, jingjaja said:

I want it to be V BTS. :wub::)

That would be fun, and he's a very good actor, but does the script call for the idol to be much younger?:)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

See my succeeding post after that what is my point 

I am sure the nega crazy shipper in PMY ig is always reading on this thread.

Even weibo last night fanwar also.

Just read it. Wow! I can't stand, nor understand, crazy shippers. Scary, and not true "fans".

• Like 1

Realisticly, I think they refrained themselves from meeting up outside if there is no special occasions like the WWWSK gathering or cosmo event. Too much attention, too much comparison with other celeb couple, too many fans chasing them. Both of them love update news to their fans but at the same time very private about personal life. There is some boundaries and line to draw.

We just have to wait the updates from them. We should glad that they always update their igs and weibos or else we have to be like some crazy fans to get to know where are they and what they are doing right now.

I think to play safe when we consider our post as delulus or jokes , maybe we should state..

MY DELULU MODE SAY...

or 

........HAHAHA (DELULU).

something like that. How's that?

• Like 5

didnt you guys see the entertainment insiders said if someone really wants to capture the photo, they can coz they will do anything no matter how hrd it is. papz even rented a house in front of idol’s place just to get their pictures. and she also mentioned papz rented mercedes to park in luxurious neighbourhood to disguise themselves.. it is totally a violation of privacy but she said, the point is, if paparazzi really want to get actors’ photos, they can. therefore, i think there is high possibility that papz already has psj and pmy’s pics. but they cant use it for some reason. maybe that’s y ppc hv to be extra careful now especially after denying dating rumor.. i think now they are trying hard to show that they are not together so that ppl will stop talking about dating rumor. if and when they are getting married, i think they will announce dating news to the fans just shortly bfore getting married.

(disclaimer: my opinion only, i dont claim any truth to it). 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Now, PSJ spent time with his family. And prepare for the upcoming fan meeting this year. He did not meet her in Hawaii. She take a rest with only her mother.

• Like 1

If you have jealous hearts, prepare for HPL drama because book has many kissing scenes like WWWSK. :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

If you have jealous hearts, prepare for HPL drama because book has many kissing scenes like WWWSK. :lol:

And let's see who's hotter, with psj or kjw ;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Really :tears:How much?

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Seriously?? Wow .

Minyoungie, i nyosok. Haha. Naughty.:tounge_wink:

(JOKE MODE)

8 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Where can we read it?

So Efacts uploaded back the deleted videos. 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/110906

So at 2:25, they mentioned about their expectation of dating rumor between an A-list actor and A-list actress. They cut off their names. They are HB and SYJ. Then they say they expected PSJ-PMY which their names also got beep off. They did mentioned these two couples. 

So I guess their companies really can make deals when it comes to dating issue. 

• Like 5

I think its new. She is probably back in Korea to spend the Lunar New Year at home.

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think its new. She is probably back in Korea to spend the Lunar New Year at home.

i think it was from her friend's wedding 

8 hours ago, quietobserver said:

So Efacts uploaded back the deleted videos. 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/110906

So at 2:25, they mentioned about their expectation of dating rumor between an A-list actor and A-list actress. They cut off their names. They are HB and SYJ. Then they say they expected PSJ-PMY which their names also got beep off. They did mentioned these two couples. 

So I guess their companies really can make deals when it comes to dating issue. 

I am a fan of PSJ and PMY but I know they are not yet on the level of HB and SYJ.

Park Shin Hye is a much bigger star than PMY but her relationship was outed by Dispatch last year. So does Lee Min Ho and Suzy. 

It's NOT ON SENIORITY OR POPULARITY

But on

HOW FAR THEY AND THEIR AGENCIES WILL DO  or HOW MUCH WILL THEY SPEND TO COVER UP THE RUMORS. 

• Like 1

just found out hong soo hyun signed with awesome ent.. guess they are recruiting actors to join the company.. 

• Like 1