Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

She posted photo again..its relief:)

 

View from the backside, learned from someone maybe :wub:

At the edge of swimming pool and a sexy back view

Please excuse my delulu :lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

beautiful shot of her new post! want to go there too someday! :lol:

 

hmmmm.. so who took the pic? 

 

20190201-092642.jpg

 

Screenshot-20190201-093011-Video-Player.

 

:naughty::innocent:

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you remember her airport pics when she arrived Singapore from Phuket there was a Korean guy with her mom. If she is with family in Hawaii then for sure there are other members. Or they may have family friends in Hawaii.

 

I will not participate in too much delulu about PSJ in Hawaii. I stand by my belief it is impossible for him to totally go off radar outside Korea. He is just too noticeable everywhere. 

 

I hope I am wrong. Its just that I dont want to be called too delusional when PSJ whereabouts will be known and he is in Korea. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you remember her airport pics when she arrived Singapore from Phuket there was a Korean guy with her mom. If she is with family in Hawaii then for sure there are other members. Or they may have family friends in Hawaii.

 

I will not participate in too much delulu about PSJ in Hawaii. I stand by my belief it is impossible for him to totally go off radar outside Korea. He is just too noticeable everywhere. 

 

I hope I am wrong. Its just that I dont want to be called too delusional when PSJ whereabouts will be known and he is in Korea. :lol:

cant blame you there.. lol

but back when SSC was being rumored and shippers were claiming that SJK is with SHK in the US in one of her trips there.. people say thats also impossible.. then after the marriage announcement, pictures of them together in amusement park came out.. taken about the same time of that said trip. :lol:

but anyways... all im saying is.. its not totally impossible.. the odds are 50/50.. 

but since we want to have some fun.. we are going with the delulu 50 percent! :joy:

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you remember her airport pics when she arrived Singapore from Phuket

Maybe from Singapore to Phuket?:sweatingbullets:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

@zashi23 I am SSC shipper since 2016 and your comparison is wrong because SSC was "spotted" together in NYC in Feb 2016. No pics came out but SPOTTED. All the abroad secret escapades of SSC before have evidence. Like a plane manifesto, spotted posts in weibo or twitter, etc.

 

 

Unlike this time with PPC no spotted everywhere. Only in the minds of the fans.  :joy:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Maybe from Singapore to Phuket?:sweatingbullets:

 

 

When she arrived in SG from Phuket wearing red shirt and white shorts pics she was met by her mom and more members of family. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

@zashi23 I am SSC shipper since 2016 and your comparison is wrong because SSC was "spotted" together in NYC in Feb 2016. No pics came out but SPOTTED. All the abroad secret escapades of SSC before have evidence. Like a plane manifesto, spotted posts in weibo or twitter, etc.

 

 

Unlike this time with PPC no spotted everywhere. Only in the minds of the fans.  :joy:

 

 

owwkayy... sure.. if you say so... 

please also note that not one of us here knows EVERYTHING.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

owwkayy... sure.. if you say so... 

please also note that not one of us here knows EVERYTHING.

 

 

 

 

Yes I agree and NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING MEANS WE HAVE OPTIONS WHETHER TO BELIEVE DELULUS OF OTHERS OR NOT. :P

 

As it is, there are PPC shippers who make it sound like their delulus are facts and gullible shippers believe everything when it turned out false, they blame PMY and fan war starts . No wonder many solid PMY fans pray PPC shippers will dissipate soon. Yes that is the exact word a solid PMY used yesterday "dissipate." 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

Yes I agree and NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING MEANS WE HAVE OPTIONS WHETHER TO BELIEVE DELULUS OF OTHERS OR NOT. :P

 

As it is, there are PPC shippers who make it sound like their delulus are facts and gullible shippers believe everything when it turned out false, they blame PMY. No wonder many solid PMY fans pray PPC shippers will dissipate soon. Yes that is the exact word a solid PMY used yesterday "dissipate." 

I think, delulus are pretty obvious... lol.. and I actually enjoy reading them.. of course those only "reasonable delulus" because there are a lot who will just force anything,,, and also a lot who claims like they got the info first hand! jeez! LOL! I mean its pretty obvious where they are getting it... they lurk around different forums then post it on their own account... :smirk:

The funny thing is.. they even call out those who spread "fake information" when in fact they are the ones who have the solid evidences... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg. PSJ is such a workaholic person. I tried to keep track when did he manage to film the CFs. And now the KT CF came out. 

 

Did he filming CF at the same time filming the movie? Oh my oh my. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I would like to emphasize is that my point is EVERY SHIPPER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT SHE POSTS.

Because each of us have different emotional quotient. Some easy to believe any rumors good or bad and then immediately attack PMY or PSJ in social media.

I think the one who attacked PMY in ig was reading here in this thread about the old Koreaboo article.

  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 i think the one who left the hurtful comments is not really her fan or shipper at all.. if she really follows pmy + psj’s career and she reads the discussion here in this forum, she would have known that the article was published last year and some parts were mistranslated. i think she just looking for reaction.. this is the same as APAN thing when the so called shippers flooded her ig post asking y she hated psj (and some of them are actually haters who disguised as shippers)..

 

i think us as her and psj’s fan really need to control our emotions and stop paying attention to these trolls. sometimes we think by defending pmy on her ig will make them go away but they will just go crazy once we give them attention. since her ig is made public, it is kinda embarrasing to see fan wars on her comments.. she must feel really uncomfortable reading them. 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

What I would like to emphasize is that my point is EVERY SHIPPER SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT SHE POSTS.

Because each of us have different emotional quotient. Some easy to believe any rumors good or bad and then immediately attack PMY or PSJ in social media.

I think the one who attacked PMY in ig was reading here in this thread about the old Koreaboo article.

yes take responsibility for what we post.. BUT we cant take responsibilty on how others will understand it. like you said we have different EQs... 

granting that person read the article here... all of us here were doubtful of that interview thats why it was discussed. But that person chose to believe every liitle thing that was written. thats not our fault. 

we shouldnt feel responsible on how others will take everything they read or hear.  because no matter how we claim if its the truth or theory or delulu.. if they still choose otherwise. thats on them.

now, about these people criticizing PMY? shes been in the industry long enough.. she's a big girl.. and she can very well take care of herself. shell knoww what to do with those "attackers". thats why i love her! and same with PSJ.. they take care of things in their own subtle way.. 

im sure she appreciates everything that her fans is giving her.. shes been vocal about how much she loves her fans.

 

anyway.. i will continue to share any fantasies i have about this two being REAL.. LOL! 

like i said... FANTASY. soooo.. those who lurk around here just to get some scoop.. this is a PPC shipping forum! we talk a lot about them being together.. DOES NOT MEAN ITS THE TRUTH! :tounge_xd:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MANY OF THE SUPER AFFECTED FANS WITH EVERYTHING THEY READ AND REACT ON PPC IG ARE

 

NEW SHIPPERS

 

 

Because I now rarely see the shippers who were here posting during the drama airing. There are now only around less than 10 of us here from drama airing days until now who are still continuing to post in this thread. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...