Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

He looks bored lol Maybe he wanted to joint PMY family vacation in Hawaii :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As expected, if one of them update photo, and another one will also do the same :rolleyes:

It looks like a bracelet from temple?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i did see that post of someone that PMY deleted the comment.. i think it goes like this "Love (blue heart) bn_sj2013"

What's the name of that person?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ennie_Shanty said:

He's advertising that bracelet lol :lol:

He intends to say that he did not travel with Minyong in Hawaii and his the bracelets  wears are not couple bracelets.

This picture should be an old pic when he went to Australia.

 

PS. He always posts sns when she is abroad. I think he is very passionate and miss her so much.:wub::wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

He intends to say that he did not travel with Minyong in Hawaii and his the bracelets  wears are not couple bracelets.

This picture should be an old pic when he went to Australia.

 

PS. He always posts sns when she is abroad. I think he is very passionate and miss her so much.:wub::wub:

I think so, I Agree with you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

He intends to say that he did not travel with Minyong in Hawaii and his the bracelets  wears are not couple bracelets.

This picture should be an old pic when he went to Australia.

 

PS. He always posts sns when she is abroad. I think he is very passionate and miss her so much.:wub::wub:

There is two condition: First, they're not in a relationship so he wants to tell us that they're not in a same place. "Please stop tagged me in PMY's post!", said psj :D

 

Two, they're in a relationship but he miss her so much lol

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

There is two condition: First, they're not in a relationship so he wants to tell us that they're not in a same place. "Please stop tagged me in PMY's post!", said psj :D

 

Two, they're in a relationship but he miss her so much lol

I pray hard to God for second condition

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I followed  PSJ for a long time since he debuted.
With honesty I like all lead co star  who show with him. But PMY was the first person I accepted to be his couple and want to be a real couple. I hope she will open her heart to take care of him.

 

 

With their busy schedule It is difficult for them to spend time dating. I think they are dating at home rather than going out door or abroad.

 

 

 

Finally, only time will tell us.:):sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I followed  PSJ for a long time since he debuted.
With honesty I like all lead co star  who show with him. But PMY was the first person I accepted to be his couple and want to be a real couple. I hope she will open her heart to take care of him.

 

 

With their busy schedule It is difficult for them to spend time dating. I think they are dating at home rather than going out door or abroad.

 

 

 

Finally, only time will tell us.:):sweatingbullets:

Do u think psj treat pmy' different than another his co star before? Sorry i'm pmy' fans, so idk alot about psj

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two person usually missing each other so much and dearly if they have less time to meet. Once they meet.... omg my delulu mode. 

Haha.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, brownsugar said:

Even as a PPC shipper, I often felt uncomfortable to read shipper’s comment tagging PSJ in almost every PMY’s ig update:sweatingbullets:..(and shippers tend to spam in PMY’s ig rather than in PSJ’s)

We may still cannot move on from their chemistry, but still, we also have to give them space to breath..

I agree with you 100% about people need to stop tagging him on her ig, and the other way around. I think fans are being really rude and invasive when they do that. All it's going to do is make PPC delete tagged posts, and not post anything remotely personal. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

PSJ still looks sexy with a bit of untrim mustache. :D

Where? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BaB7Vvo.jpg

PMY traveled to Hawaii only with her mom. I saw her sister comment on the post. she wrote "Eat a lot of delicious food, sleep a lot and take a good rest with mom."

seems like her sister is very sweet.:)

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nafta Lia said:

Do u think psj treat pmy' different than another his co star before? Sorry i'm pmy' fans, so idk alot about psj

PSJ treat pmy  don't  different than another his co star before.  He is a gentleman and always cares about the feelings of colleagues. He is therefore loved by everyone and staff in every past project.

He is honest with his feelings as he says he is straightforward if he would love someone.

 

For me, his interview is the most obvious thing about his feelings for her. Which is different from that he had previously interviewed. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are also many who tag PMY in PSJ ig but his fangirls are a lot more than PPC shippers so the tagged posts are not always visible.

 

And I think PSJ filters the comments, you can go to Settings - Comment Control -Manual Filter and maybe he filters comments that tag PMY or KJW or ParkPark or SeoWon because I notice when comments contained these, it won't stay long in the top posts. 

 

If it's true that PMY has deleted some tagged to PSJ, it may mean she wants fans to move on from WWWSK since she will have a new drama soon. If PPC are indeed dating, it's private and off limits to fans.

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

PSJ treat pmy  don't  different than another his co star before.  He is a gentleman and always cares about the feelings of colleagues. He is therefore loved by everyone and staff in every past project.

He is honest with his feelings as he says he is straightforward if he would love someone.

 

For me, his interview is the most obvious thing about his feelings for her. Which is different from that he had previously interviewed. 

My thoughts exactly. I'm relatively new to K-ent and I've never heard of PSJ before WWWSK (though I've heard of PMY before) but his answers in his interviews and even his body language in the bts were very telling. 

 

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Is that what the blue heart means? Is the meaning widely known? I have friends who use it randomly, or in combination with other colors of hearts. 

Yes, each color has a meaning which I learned recently thanks to my ex lol. *embarrassing*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

I think she wants to tell how she loves the blue sea and the blue sky thats why the heart is blue.

 

Delulu mode: love for him.:wub:

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...