Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Oct 2016, psj adopted the same breed dog and named Simba(same meaning pmy's dog name)

Nov 2016, psj changed his uniform number to pmy birthday

Dec 2016, someone tagged psj in pmy IG

Dec 2016, psj said in an interview as if he has gf who is a celeb 

hmmmm...

4GRYsTl.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Nov 2016, psj changed his uniform number to pmy birthday

Nov 2016, psj adopted the same breed dog and named Simba(same meaning pmy's dog name)

Dec 2016, someone tagged psj in pmy IG

Dec 2016, psj said in an interview as if he has gf who is a celeb 

hmmmm...

There you go! So he adopted Simba in Nov 2016. It's safe to say their serious relationship started at least a few months before he adopted Simba. It's possible they had a some relationship in 2015 (as there are some good clues circulating online in 2015) and decided to take things to the next level the following year. Though I'm doubtful why they would risk getting caught "flirting" online in 2015 if it wasn't serious that year yet hmmm...

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

who is this b.dasommmm? @twoparkcouple

He's a random guy who supposedly saw PSJ with PMY at the time this picture was taken that's why he tagged/mentioned his name in the photo above. His account is a private account (or went private after tagging PSJ) so fans were all the more curious why he would do that when there was no "clear" connection between PSJ & PMY yet since this was pre-WWWSK. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

i don't know. it's a private account. but it's sure the person is Korean. because dasom is Korean name.

The picture was taken in Hongkong, it mean there were two possibilities at that time. Is Dasom someone who close with psj n pmy'? Or Dasom is just ordinary Korean who Saw psj n pmy' in Hongkong  at that time? Idk...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nafta Lia said:

The picture was taken in Hongkong, it mean there were two possibilities at that time. Is Dasom someone who close with psj n pmy'? Or Dasom is just ordinary Korean who Saw psj n pmy' in Hongkong  at that time? Idk...

I doubt someone "close" would out them. That wouldn't make sense considering they're trying to keep it a secret and even their WWWSK cast members like Chansung denied knowing/noticing anything special going on between them so this person is obviously just someone who possibly saw them together and was brave enough to tag/mention PSJ just like those rumors of Koreans who saw them in a salon. 

• Like 1

J71omPi.jpg

pixc5Zo.jpg

:lol: we even know now who was sitting at the end of table on the other side. haha wow...good detective mode.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

we even know now who was sitting at the end of table on the other side. haha wow...good detective mode.

things are starting to come together it seems..i think pmy's stylist sat in front of these two.. the reason why pmy and psj sat on the other edge of the table is bcoz they can strategically be excluded from group pics right?.. hurmm.. if something is not up, why dont they just sit separately? bcoz they wanted to sit close to each other, their staffs had to cover them with watermelon lol.. btw im so amazed with shipper's detective works..they seriously can use this skill to make money in real life :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

J71omPi.jpg

pixc5Zo.jpg

:lol: we even know now who was sitting at the end of table on the other side. haha wow...good detective mode.

Where did you find that pic of psj stylist?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Where did you find that pic of psj stylist?

psj stylist posted it in her ig story before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

J71omPi.jpg

pixc5Zo.jpg

That's impressive!!:D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00124000.html read this one it is about the jersey number 34 of psj and his old jersey number

Thanks dear friend, psj said that 34 is an Ace number and i think he is right but we dont know, anyway as people say you cant hide 3 things: jealusy, drunkness and being in love, so if ppc are in love we can see it soon bc actions cant lie . I hope we celebrate some good news here.

• Like 1

Knowing that WWWSK Phuket reward trip was kinda under the spotlight. I wonder whether there was fanpic of it.. but like to be reaveled later..:ph34r:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

J71omPi.jpg

pixc5Zo.jpg

You are a very good detective.

It's correct. They go to eat together and sit opposite each other.

They feed their teams that work hard for them.

I know this information since they came to Phuket. Because my friend( Thai person)went there and found them there. 

But for maintaining their privacy I want everyone to give time to them. Like he once said only time can tell anything.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

ok... seriously.. did they meet before PMY left for Japan?? :lol:

Coincidence? cmon?! the same day? the same wardrobe ensemble (coat, all white inside)?? If i happen to have this kind of coincidences with a guy...  I will spend with him the rest of my life! lol :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4