Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

14 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

the chances of her "accidentally liked" related to PPC is extremely high

Sometimes i feel like she doing it on purpose. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, daloula said:

I think PMY has a secret account and she sometimes forgets that she is not using it and ends up liking posts about park park using her public account instead by mistake

Actually you have a point.. we don't know she also follows psj on her secret acc... Hahahahaha:sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Or she's giving us a hint about their relationship:wub::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

watermelon3.jpg

:Dand I think she show this picture on purpose too, because I am sure she knew we PPC all looking for picture

from Phuket.

just like today, she accidentally said she will go to Taiwan again on 2/14....
also without official announcement saying that she will do the new drama ,   sometime she saying thing without thinking :tears::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Whenever I see her phuket's pics, my mind always says "so this is probably PSJ photo skills" :phew: :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, Ivy-Blue said:

picture from Phuket too , very pretty  !!

There is a possibility that this photo was taken by PSJ.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, park2park said:

BTW IDK ABOUT U GUYS BUT IM CURIOUS WHY IS PMY ALWAYS HAVING SO MANY ACCIDENTS WHEN IT COMES TO PPC RELATED??

Because the more conscious and careful you are, the more "careless" and "clumsy" you become. Add the PMY factor to the equation and the chances of accidents like that occurring triples LOL. 

I think we've all experienced making mistakes particularly when we're curious about something on social media but trying our best to pretend that we're not (e.g. Justin Bieber's fiancée accidentally followed a Selena Gomez Fan account on IG a couple of months back). I've accidentally followed and liked things on social media myself and it's more embarrassing when you're using your real account as opposed to the secret/fake one. :lol: 

Her slip-ups show that PMY reads comments just like ordinary people and "snoops around" to see if there are PPC-related comments on social media. :wub:

• Like 2

That pic of her with the blue dress from the Phuket trip, like looks she was dressed to go out dinner, because of the blue bag matching her dress..Romantic diner maybe?  ^_^

Oh my gosh someone stop me from having wild thoughts with all these pics :phew:

• LOL 8

With everything that I see from PMY so far I can highly say PSJ if u let this one go and dont seal the deal, u be the unhappiest man alive. 

Spoiler

Btw my heart flutters just the thought of PMY dressing casually yet so prettily like that during the Phuket trip, with just only her and PSJ alone in their room sometimes. What do u guys think they did lololol:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, park2park said:

With everything that I see from PMY so far I can highly say PSJ if u let this one go and dont seal the deal, u be the unhappiest man alive. 

Reveal hidden contents

Btw my heart flutters just the thought of PMY dressing casually yet so prettily like that during the Phuket trip, with just only her and PSJ alone in their room sometimes. What do u guys think they did lololol:joy:

I hope PMY doesn't read our thread because looool She might faint :lol:

I love how gorgeous she was today

• Like 4

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Namoo's ceo showed up on photo's slide, its a little bit ruined my mood lol

why your mood was ruined???

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I feel like you. 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

please don't relate pmy with all men. as i said before, namoo boss is known as a really good person. so pmy fans and fans of actresses in Namoo like him very much. and most K-actresses fans want their actresses to enter Namoo ent. moreover he is very old and already married man. i don't understand why you keep thinking like that. i'm so upset as a pmy fan:angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

why your mood was ruined???

Idk i just feel like why he always by her side, i don't want to think 'there must be something' between them. That's why i feel like my mood was ruined. Don't get to be serious with my thought, i just enjoying my day because of pmy's slipfinger and today full of her photos :D

• Like 1