Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Then what is the reason behind appearing together in public again at Cosmo? Why can't they just hide until they are ready to announce their relationship? This is the point that I still haven't been able to get my head around.

maybe they want to test the water and see the reaction from public? or maybe they want to thnk fans that want to see them together? or maybe they want to spend time together? or maybe they really want to eat genuine chinese foods served by shangrila hotel? idk lol just making stuffs up here 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, daloula said:

Why hide and lose work opportunities? Maybe they went there so that their agencies would be able to network for jobs (dramas, movies, cfs...) in the Chinese market? Also rarely do korean celeb couples want to announce their relationships unless they want to announce their wedding but they can still sometimes appear in the same events because it is not only about their relationship but other aspects of their life.

They were only there for less than 24 hours PSJ arrived at Shanghai airport  9:35 am Nov 28 in China and by 8am November 29 he was already back at the airport and they even went out early from the event. What kind of network would that do anyway.

Considering PSJ's very busy schedule, I wonder why he still went when they had a lot of chances to do networking in China some other time. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Question for you: if they have been dating for long then why he still couldn't relax when he was with her? 

It is not because of PMY but public attention. In that video, if we compare when PSJ with other woman and PSJ with PMY we can see the difference. But once again its because there must be something going on between them. He doesn't want about their relationship is up again to public.

• Like 2

Ok so I just summarise all your OPINIONS: (note: this is just people's opinions. It is not facts. If anyone shares this I take no responsibility).

1. That they are real couple - due to their off cam close interactions and relaxing natural behaviours.

2. On cam stiffness and cold is to reduce the hatred and bad comments from Knetz after dating rumour denials? It's a mutual agreement between the two. 

3. This Cosmo event is just the first one for them to start appearing again slowly in public after dating rumours so if later they announce their relationship people will not be shocked? 

I still have a few questions in mind. But let's leave things here. The next couple of months would be interesting, as I guess the truth should be unfold in the next few months. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

This is the point that I still haven't been able to get my head around.

We all in here are the same :D

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

maybe they want to test the water and see the reaction from public? or maybe they want to thnk fans that want to see them together? or maybe they want to spend time together? or maybe they really want to eat genuine chinese foods served by shangrila hotel? idk lol just making stuffs up here 

Genuine Chinese food served by Shangrila hotel :joy: Can we please come up with more reasons like this for now? So I can laugh my time off waiting for things to be unfold? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Then what is the reason behind appearing together in public again at Cosmo? Why can't they just hide until they are ready to announce their relationship? This is the point that I still haven't been able to get my head around.

I don't think they are hiding at all... Keeping things private is not hiding.  Announce relationship? Don't get too frustrated:lol: Again, just like everbody else here agrees on.. "It is their life".  If they want to share a part of their private life, good. If they chose not too, that is their right.  They don't owe anyone an explanation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I don't think they are hiding at all... Keeping things private is not hiding.  Announce relationship? Don't get too frustrated:lol: Again, just like everbody else here agrees on.. "It is their life".  If they want to share a part of their private life, good. If they chose not too, that is their right.  They don't owe anyone an explanation. 

I know that. But I will not stop thinking if there is sth out there I can't explain logically. But it's me. 

Why are you laughing at my "announcing relationship"? One day people will have to announce their relationship. That is when they get married. And I'm not saying they owe anyone an explanation. I ask question because it's just me. I want to explore people's take on the same issue.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

It clearly MUST be the food at the Shangrilla hotel. LOL.

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I know that. But I will not stop thinking if there is sth out there I can't explain logically. But it's me. 

Why are you laughing at my "announcing relationship"? One day people will have to announce their relationship. That is when they get married. And I'm not saying they owe anyone an explanation. I ask question because it's just me. I want to explore people's take on the same issue.

Yes it's true.. at some point they will announce (if theres anything to announce) on their own time.  I just find your comment: "Why can't they just hide until they are ready to announce their relationship?"  Like i said, I don't think they are hiding.. they chose to spend quality time in private together maybe to build a stronger relationship.  But, I agree with the rest here, i think this Cosmo event is their way of testing the waters.  Because it's a fact that not everyone would be very accepting.  Some would bring up issues or create one to cause a frenzy and as celebrities, they know it would affect both their lives.  Let's just keep our shipping wishes simple and not overthink about it. I think everyone is just happy that on that Cosmo event, they are together and maybeee (hoping!) we'll see more of them together. ;):wub:

• Like 2

We were all surprised. Majority of the shippers were no longer expecting to see them together in one event but then Boom! They suddenly attend an event in China. 

~ testing the waters? 

~ gift to fans?

Only time will tell why they did it. :D

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

IN MY OPINION If until now they still don’t date , it’s because PSJ doesn’t know how to approach her. 

It seems like PMY is the one who always makes the decision or leads, idk if it’s because she is older than him, or is it because he loves her so much that he wants her to feel happy by doing everything she wants.

Idk

If you don't mind me asking, on what do you base this opinion?

PSJ isn't a boy. He's a man with plenty of experience, and he's not known for being timid. He also said in interviews that he takes the initiative when he likes a woman. He's never given *any* impression that he's meek or submissive in love. 

As for PMY, she's always leaning toward him, and her body language toward him (in interviews,  in bts clips, or v on fancams clips) does not show even a hint of dominance nor even the slightest rejection or stand-offishnes. In fact, her body language and behavior defer to him, and she seems very comfortable letting him lead. So I have to wonder how you came to your opinion. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Why should they choose to hide?  They may not want to hide at this point. They may want to control their own lives without fear of crazy netizens, they may decide that they have no reasoned to hide.  Could be any or all of these, or something else.

Whatever their reason, I feel it's none of our business to question it or judge it, or to say that they should hide until a certain point.  Who are we to dictate their private lives? It's *their* lives. We have chosen to become spectators of their lives, not just their work, but it is their REAL lives now, and they aren't living according to a script written by others, including us fans and shippers.

We can cheer for them from the sidelines, but that's really all we have a right to. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Why should they choose to hide?  They may not want to hide at this point. They may want to control their own lives without fear of crazy netizens, they may decide that they have no reasoned to hide.  Could be any or all of these, or something else.

Whatever their reason, I feel it's none of our business to question it or judge it, or to say that they should hide until a certain point.  Who are we to dictate their private lives? It's *their* lives. We have chosen to become spectators of their lives, not just their work, but it is their REAL lives now, and they aren't living according to a script written by others, including us fans and shippers.

We can cheer for them from the sidelines, but that's really all we have a right to. 

I just explained above that it is me and I tend to question things that I can't get my head around. Asking questions # doubting # rejecting # disagreeing # judging. I ask questions because I want to explore everyone's take on the issues. Please read my post above. And maybe my choice of word was a bit bad today. I should replace hide with "not appearing together in public events." 

For what sake in this world that I am not allowed to question?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I feel funny on my own comment. I just want to say that MY's face whenever SJ around in public looked very interesting. I was thinking about some other descriptions but at the end I used sociopath :joy: I hope MY doesn't lurk in this forum. 

Sociopath?!  I don't mean to offend you, but I'm not sure if it's a language issue.....Do you know that meaning of "sociopath"?  :o 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Sociopath?!  I don't mean to offend you, but I'm not sure if it's a language issue.....Do you know that meaning of "sociopath"?  :o 

Hey dude, relax. You are taking things seriously...

Sociopath = a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour.

And I have just used it in a joking scenario with one of my colleagues. Maybe genuine Chinese food at Shangrila hotel can calm you down?

• LOL 3

chill guyssss.. if they somehow end up marrying each other, i’ll buy you guys dim sum at shangrila..

umm lol just kidding. im poor :tears:

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, polydadmiac said:

I just explained above that it is me and I tend to question things that I can't get my head around. Asking questions # doubting # rejecting # disagreeing. I ask questions because I want to explore everyone's take on the issues. Please read my post above. And maybe my choice of word was a bit bad today. I should replace hide with "not appearing together in public events." 

I did read it. I often enjoy your posts, actually. I question pictures, whether they're proof of anything, etc. And maybe it's a language thing. I speak 4 languages, and I teach literature, language, some psychology, as well as business courses,  so I know that sometimes the words someone uses aren't always the right ones for what they mean to say. 

In this case, you're post didn't sound like your usual method or type of questions. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I just explained above that it is me and I tend to question things that I can't get my head around. Asking questions # doubting # rejecting # disagreeing # judging. I ask questions because I want to explore everyone's take on the issues. Please read my post above. And maybe my choice of word was a bit bad today. I should replace hide with "not appearing together in public events." 

For what sake in this world that I am not allowed to question?

The fact that it is their life.. no one is allowed to question what they do.  It is no one's business. especially not ours. Why would they stop attending public events together, just because they haven't announced anything yet? That's crazy.  If they are dating, that is just one part of their life.  They have other things going on... individually.  There will be occasions that they will be in the same event, they are from one industry after all.