Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Hello guys! Why secretary kim brought me here.. Because of the drama i start follow him :D

Happy weekend everyone :heart:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Hahahahahhahaha....could you imagine them watching their intimate scenes/kissing/bedding (if any) in the future? I mean...they were only watching their first hug and they were already like that..LOL.

It's okay to ship...enjoy the cruise...don't expect too much...and have fun! Don't take it too seriously....and you'll be fine 2018new_keai_org.png

I don't ship as seriously, but I feel like I'm betraying my WooMin heart. I am so in love with WooMin but ParkPark is just too cute in the latest BTS I am almost converting. LOL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

IMG_2592.jpgIs this were it all started? 

Nov. 2017- asia artists awards

feb. 2018- psj was confirmed for why secretary kim. And before you know it, pmy was offered the lead role...

• Like 19

Hello guys, i love this ship. I have been watching their latest bts video all day long. Seems like there's no space between them, they look so comfortable, they even teased each other. PSJ & PMY look cute and hot together:wub:Can't wait for their passionate kiss and bed scene:rolleyes:

• Like 5

We will have a " death by hair" BTS collection by the end of the drama....lol

poor PSJ!!

PMY always looks like she is having fun..

squirmy PSJ is seriously adorable....he is going to get even more fan girls after this series!

• Like 4

@anggun and @Libi Libi Hello and welcome! The more the merrier! 2018new_baibai_thumb.png

I know...it must be destiny that put these two got to work together after being placed at the same table...haha. And they appear to already been talking to each other at the table. I kind of wonder though...wondered if they were already informed of this drama being offered but nothing was confirmed?

@cuteybunny1

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Mayapotz said:

I don't ship as seriously, but I feel like I'm betraying my WooMin heart. I am so in love with WooMin but ParkPark is just too cute in the latest BTS I am almost converting. LOL.

Hehehe....is there a rule that we can only have one ship? If that's the case...I broke all the rules in the book! I was shipping MY left and right with her new co-stars (the ones I thought she have amazing chemistry with anyways)..haha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, baby.hae said:

It would be super weird IF they dont feel anything or not fall in love except if they are robot lol, they are normal person just like us after all. .I wouldnt be surprised if they dated secretly after this drama end lmao (sorry this is just my delulu thought)

Hahaha...I know. But that is how I feel about a lot of other actors/actresses with chemistry that actually didn't date though. I mean..we all got to ask.....how...why not?  Just being realistic here 2018new_huaixiao_org.png

However....PMY is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too comfortable with PSJ, more so then what I'm used to seeing her with other actors this early stage of filming...LOL

• Like 8

8 hours ago, cuteybunny1 said:

IMG_2605.jpgBefore & after

see where his arms/hand landed?:kiss_wink::joy:

You know how in real life...celebrities won't get to enjoy this kind of "dating". I bet PMY and PSJ enjoyed filming these scenes at the amusement park. Like they're on a real date doing real couples things naturally...LOL.

• Like 5

Watch: Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young React Adorably While Watching “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Together

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young12.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has shared a video of its actors reacting to their own drama!

On June 22, tvN released a video of the cast watching the fourth episode together. Sitting side by side, Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young burst out into laughter at the drama’s funny scenes and cringed during the more romantic ones.

The clip also includes behind-the-scenes footage of the leads rehearsing their bedroom hug scene. The footage reveals that it was Park Seo Joon who came up with the idea for them to embrace so that the camera could more easily capture his face.

After watching the episode, Park Seo Joon asked Park Min Young in embarrassment, “How did we film that?”

Later on in the video, the two actors filmed a scene in which they ate ramen together. When Park Min Young put kimchi on his ramen, Park Seo Joon made the staff chuckle by joking, “Secretary Kim, it seems like you’re not good at using chopsticks. Did you live overseas for a long time?”

• Like 8

4 hours ago, minseojoon said:

Hehehe....is there a rule that we can only have one ship? If that's the case...I broke all the rules in the book! I was shipping MY left and right with her new co-stars (the ones I thought she have amazing chemistry with anyways)..haha.

You are right. There is no such rule. Only rule is to enjoy and be happy. So far, these two have me smiling all day. :)

• Like 2

TVN released BTS STILLS....

No....I didn't think it was not necessary for them to be this close while taking pictures...2018new_tianping_thumb.png

She leaning close to him....

88d633e2gy1fslyv3l4s9j21kw11xq9y.jpg

And he leaning close to her...LOL

88d633e2gy1fslyv3n07wj21kw11x0yt.jpg

• Like 12

Thanks @minseojoon for this thread and hi ladies! Just love this ParkPark couple so much too.  Here's the video where they met in Nov. 2017- asia artists awards right? I believe that is PSJ from the back and PMY looked extremely lovely that night and the gown was excellent choice & very sexy on her ... hehe PSJ!!

credit to uploader mera

• Like 10

8 hours ago, minseojoon said:

You know how in real life...celebrities won't get to enjoy this kind of "dating". I bet PMY and PSJ enjoyed filming these scenes at the amusement park. Like they're on a real date doing real couples things naturally...LOL.

Yeah! I so agree with you :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

Thanks @minseojoon for this thread and hi ladies! Just love this ParkPark couple so much too.  Here's the video where they met in Nov. 2017- asia artists awards right? I believe that is PSJ from the back and PMY looked extremely lovely that night and the gown was excellent choice & very sexy on her ... hehe PSJ!!

credit to uploader mera

@gentlelily12 i know right! pmy looked so sexy that night. Maybe she captured someone's attention? Perhaps someone at her table?! :D:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

IMG_2607.jpgGosh!!! How I live for the bts. ( RIP replay button) english sub pleaseeeeee.

Btw, these 2 are way too comfy w/ each other. 

Date date date!!!! Date date date!!!

• Like 4