Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Tomorrow big names from C-ent are going as well, it’s not small event. Can’t wait to see my PPC. 

PMY has a huge fanbase there, hopefully we will get some good pics lol

But considering that WWWSK was popular in china and is still airing in HK so I’m not really worried lol 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sonoma said:

walk red carpet together ???? 

007d-Pu17gy1fxmzxhktzsj30x20y3gti.jpg

Please explain this to me...Is it common for former co-stars to walk at the red carpet together when they're past the promotion stage and when the event has nothing to do with their previous show or is this their way of thanking the Chinese fans??

• Like 1

If we search Cosmo Beauty Ceremony 2017 on YouTube, there are many videos from red carpet and from the event. Still have a big chance for us to see PPC in this event:thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Please explain this to me...Is it common for former co-stars to walk at the red carpet together when they're past the promotion stage and when the event has nothing to do with their previous show or is this their way of thanking the Chinese fans??

most likely because they are "Korea" celebrity and 
the popularity of WWWSK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, if the guests who invited is majority from C-ent, there's big chance for PSJ, PMY and JaeJoong will sitting in one table maybe or they will sit closely to each other

This is ParkParkCouple's way getting my attention back to them. Daebak!!. Something happens when you least expect it. 'Been busy following the Century Couple these past few weeks. 

I'm gonna throw a party. Nyahahahaha

Same here I also started to like other drama couples I thought no more PPC updates together until they decide to become public, then boom! ParkPark in Shanghai when I least expect it :lol:

This ship has so many twists. But yes, my notice from all the latest events:

1. If you want to vote for PPC in Awards Ceremony, vote for them, but just for the sake of their on-screen talents, and they gave us good times with their acting in WWWSK. Do not vote for them just because you would hope to see them together. I think they conveyed the message very clearly. 

2. Out of all the events / Awards Ceremony related to WWWSK, they didn't attend together, but then chose an event unrelated to WWWSK, and possibly unrelated to the brands they are representing. I don't know what you think, but for me, the message is clear: they are bringing it their appearance together slowly out of work context now, at least out of WWWSK context. 

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

1. If you want to vote for PPC in Awards Ceremony, vote for them, but just for the sake of their on-screen talents, and they gave us good times with their acting in WWWSK. Do not vote for them just because you would hope to see them together. I think they conveyed the message very clearly. 

2. Out of all the events / Awards Ceremony related to WWWSK, they didn't attend together, but then chose an event unrelated to WWWSK, and possibly unrelated to the brands they are representing. I don't know what you think, but for me, the message is clear: they are bringing it their appearance together slowly out of work context now, at least out of WWWSK context. 

Your point #2 is making my heart flutter.

OMG

send help :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Slowly but sure til the big day comes :wub:

• Like 1

There's always a hope guys. :)

Can't wait for my IG being spammed with PPC pictures this evening. :joy:

Have a nice Wednesday everyone! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

True! May this be the start of their forever! :D

• Like 1