Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

5 minutes ago, wholovesbrownies said:

We all hope we won't feel it, since their chemistry is way too good to each other in WWWSK :lol::wub: And the chemistry of PMY & PSJ to their next co-star can't beating PMY & PSJ in WWWSK :lol::joy:

This is how you will feel.  LOL:bawling: My first was SKK thought it was great then CH (OMG)next was Healer (WOW). Could not watch her next drama Remember. Nor can I watch any CJW's drama after that. But as I could not find any drama to watch I went back to Q7 (which she says clearly no way) and Remember (she says he is young). Now I'm here... this tells you how good of an actor she is, her chemistry with all the Leads will always makes you feel that's it!! If this is real time will tell. Unless it's someone really good for the next drama I might hold off till I cannot find anything to watch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I think I will be okey to see PMY doing romantic scenes with her new co-star but not PSJ.

idk why even now I still can’t stand to watch all the romantic scenes  from his past drama. I feel hurt lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol just sharing stories here.. one of my coleagues is a hugeee psj and kjw shipper. (just found out).. we were discussing wwwsk at the office and she said she didnt watch sec kim coz she doesnt like the ‘heroine’. we asked her why and she said she couldnt bring herself to look at psj romancing pmy after watching him doing the same thing to kjw in fight my way... i laughed and said she took things seriously. and she got mad at me and said ‘you will understand my feelings once you see him do the same thing to his next heroine in his next drama’..now i feel bad for her.. will i feel the same way when the time comes?? :crazy:

My friend is a PSJ and KJW hard shipper too. When I finished watching WWWSK the first time (I've seen it 5 time so far :sweatingbullets:) I told her to watch it but she didn't want to because she said she liked him with KJW (I thought that she was talking just about the screen couple since that is what she made me think).

Let me put some context here. I've never been a hard off screen shipper before. Of course, I liked some on screen couples before but that's it. This is the first time I'm a on and off screen shipper and even I'm surprise that I can't stop thinking about it. 

My sister is more of that kind of person who buys the "couple" thing off screen and I've always told her before that it's just publicity (I'm talking about Hollywood and Latin movies of course) but now here I am with the ParkPark couple.

Anyway, I decided to watch some of PMY and PSJ dramas after I finished WWWSK (Previous WWWSK I just saw SWP [PSJ] and I have to say I was not his fan back then) So I started with PSJ in FFMW to see why my friend liked so much. I have to say it was quite good but I liked more the second couple. I mean PSJ and KJW look good on screen but just that. I didn't see that wonderful chemistry you can't put of words on it.

Then PMY's dramas. First CH, Healer and the last one Remember fo far. I think she had some chemistry with JCW (I find it kind of odd I didn't see that much on screen chemistry with LMH in CH since they were dating already :o) but I still felt something was missing. I don't know, it's something you can't explain. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, otherwise you wouldn't be here shiping PMY and PSJ :D

About my friend again, she is still a hard shipper of PSJ and KJW but anyway she decided to watch WWWSK. She skipped a lot of scenes and episodes because she said she found it boring but I think she couldn't stand their chemistry ;)

My point is that I thought it'd be hard for me to see them with someone else when I started watching their previous dramas but since I didn't see that wonderful chemistry with those partner in their previous drama I kind of enyoy them (well, I have to say that I enjoyed just Healer the most because of the plot not because of the couple of course B)) and I didn't feel bad even when they kissed with their co-stars (They didn't have those wonderful kisses in their previous dramas and I'm not talking just about the technique :wub:)

One more time, I didn't see the chemistry of both of them with previous partner as I see it in WWWSK. I'll feel bad when I see the same chemistry PMY and PSJ have on and off screen in the future with someone else. Meanwhile, it's just work and acting for them.

Don't take it so serious doll and just enjoy this shipping. Hopefully, It'll become a real life drama soon :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

To tell you honestly, I'm Changmin shipper before. Lurking here and there just to invalidate all the coincidences of PPC. I'm more like of spying. But as I go through every corner of the internet reading about them, I can't deny that there's something between them that makes me jump on board. 

Happy shipping everyone. Good night. :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zaire1019 said:

To tell you honestly, I'm Changmin shipper before. Lurking here and there just to invalidate all the coincidences of PPC. I'm more like of spying. But as I go through every corner of the internet reading about them, I can't deny that there's something between them that makes me jump on board. 

Happy shipping everyone. Good night. :)

Welcome to the ship. 

People can ship on-screen couples for many different reasons: visual effect (looking good together), on-screen chemistry, BTS chemistry, the atmosphere when they are together, etc. But I have to say, for my experience, shipping an on-screen couple just because they look good together stands the highest risk. Shipping because they have good on-screen and BTS chemistry could make the ship sail, but it still stands a high risk. Actors like PSJ and PMY really know how to build chemistry with co-actors. I have watched most of PMY popular dramas (SS, CH, Healer, Q7D) and I have to say she had good chemistry with all of them. But her chemistry with PSJ was to the next level that I've never experienced in any of her previous drama. And I haven't had time to rewatch all her dramas to pull out the details, but this topic quite interests me, i.e. what the actors can do to make the audience feel their chemistry. I guess it has to be a combination of factors: visual effect, eye contact, spoken language, non-spoken language (this is important), how they mimic / match each other behaviours / reactions /  habits, etc. Just on a high-level note, I think the chemistry bomb between PSJ and PMY reflects how matching they are in real life, i.e. some very small habits, reactions, etc. that really convey the feeling that they are a couple in real life.  I think lots of PP shippers were in for this reason.

• Like 7

I only saw Q7 for pmy  and she was pretty for psj. Back then i didnt notice them. For Q7, i watched because of the male lead and for she was pretty, i watched it because of siwon... Wwwsk was truly the first kdrama to get me shipping the leads off screen. I agree with the previous posts that the BTS feels of pmy and psj is really different compared to previous dramas. Something in their chemistry makes me a happy shipper ☺

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sonoma said:

from her Naver fans meeting journal:

I had to delete image in quote

Sorry do you have the link to her Naver fm journal? Who wrote it?

i havent watch Q7days. i watched city hunter and healer bfore but quickly lost interest after a few episodes. (i dont like drama with heavy plots)..  maybe i should watch all their previous dramas to see how i feel about the lead actors chemistry..

as for psj, the only drama ive watched is fight my way.. it was good. but i dont ship him and kjw after that. their bts was kinda a paraside for their shippers lol. there were alot of ooey gooey acts between them like kjw massaging him after spending 13 hours in action scene.. sharing icecreams lol. but meh i still dont feel it. i believe in my shipping radar and it didnt detect anything from that drama or bts. 

• LOL 2

I'm gonna watch FFMW and will let u guys know my honest opinion about the whole shipping deal about it.

I've watched QO7D and for some of u that haven't watched it. I can tell u, PMY was seriously amazing in it. Her acting is no joke. She makes u feel that old love lol her lead co-star seemed to adored her but how was she was around him off screen seems like nothing but an older brother. Just exactly like some of u said, I saw that feminine shy girl being brought out when she was w/ PSJ lol. Go PSJ, u lucky dawg

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, park2park said:

I'm gonna watch FFMW and will let u guys know my honest opinion about the whole shipping deal about it.

I've watched QO7D and for some of u that haven't watched it. I can tell u, PMY was seriously amazing in it. Her acting is no joke. She makes u feel that old love lol her lead co-star seemed to adored her but how was she was around him off screen seems like nothing but an older brother. Just exactly like some of u said, I saw that feminine shy girl being brought out when she was w/ PSJ lol. Go PSJ, u lucky dawg

I think you'll find that in FFMW, the bts chemistry is more like a brother/sister or just close friends. They're playful and he takes care of his co-star, but they're good friends in real life, so that makes sense. 

They're on-screen chemistry when they go from friendship to lovers is definitely there, but not with the sizzling energy that seems to surround PSJ and PMY.

I'll be very curious to hear your take on it. :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Welcome to the ship. 

People can ship on-screen couples for many different reasons: visual effect (looking good together), on-screen chemistry, BTS chemistry, the atmosphere when they are together, etc. But I have to say, for my experience, shipping an on-screen couple just because they look good together stands the highest risk. Shipping because they have good on-screen and BTS chemistry could make the ship sail, but it still stands a high risk. Actors like PSJ and PMY really know how to build chemistry with co-actors. I have watched most of PMY popular dramas (SS, CH, Healer, Q7D) and I have to say she had good chemistry with all of them. But her chemistry with PSJ was to the next level that I've never experienced in any of her previous drama. And I haven't had time to rewatch all her dramas to pull out the details, but this topic quite interests me, i.e. what the actors can do to make the audience feel their chemistry. I guess it has to be a combination of factors: visual effect, eye contact, spoken language, non-spoken language (this is important), how they mimic / match each other behaviours / reactions /  habits, etc. Just on a high-level note, I think the chemistry bomb between PSJ and PMY reflects how matching they are in real life, i.e. some very small habits, reactions, etc. that really convey the feeling that they are a couple in real life.  I think lots of PP shippers were in for this reason.

I would add that PSJ is known as "the master of romantic dramas," because he's so good at creating great,  believable chemistry with his drama partner. (He's also known for creating great bro-chemistry with the male actors he acts with, and keeping past costars as good friends.) They all want to act in more dramas with him. I've seen most of his dramas, and watched lots of his bts clips, and there's just *something* different here, with PMY, both on- screen and bts.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, tali58 said:

I think you'll find that in FFMW, the bts chemistry is more like a brother/sister or just close friends. They're playful and he takes care of his co-star, but they're good friends in real life, so that makes sense. 

They're on-screen chemistry when they go from friendship to lovers is definitely there, but not with the sizzling energy that seems to surround PSJ and PMY.

I'll be very curious to hear your take on it. :)

I don’t know about you but I like Park Min Young dramas much more than Park Seo Joon previous ones. I heard Park Min Young is selective with her choices of dramas and I think it’s worth it. I couldn’t bring myself to finish off any previous Park Seo Joon’s dramas so I couldn’t tell you a lot about Park Seo Joon chemistry with co-stars. I’m waiting for you to tell me more. 

P/S: I edited my post as per request from one of PP shippers as I agree with her that we shouldn’t pull their previous dramas and co-stars to compare in case our posts are used in a bad way by crazy IG users, not because of any other reason

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I don’t know about you but I like Park Min Young dramas much more than Park Seo Joon previous ones. I heard Park Min Young is selective with her choices of dramas and I think it’s worth it. I couldn’t bring myself to finish off any previous Park Seo Joon’s dramas so I couldn’t tell you a lot about Park Seo Joon chemistry with co-stars. The only thing I noticed from FFMW bed scene (when they were holding each othet in bed) was that the touching level was nowhere near even kissing and hugging scenes in Whats Wrong With Sec Kim, let alone bed scene. But I’m waiting for you to tell me more. 

lol the bed scene in sec kim was wildddd, it looked like a bed scene from hollywood movies.. im not a pervert but i may hv contributed 10% from the total 16 million views on tvn youtube channel (on the bed scene video).. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I don’t know about you but I like Park Min Young dramas much more than Park Seo Joon previous ones. I heard Park Min Young is selective with her choices of dramas and I think it’s worth it. I couldn’t bring myself to finish off any previous Park Seo Joon’s dramas so I couldn’t tell you a lot about Park Seo Joon chemistry with co-stars. The only thing I noticed from FFMW bed scene (when they were holding each othet in bed) was that the touching level was nowhere near even kissing and hugging scenes in Whats Wrong With Sec Kim, let alone bed scene. But I’m waiting for you to tell me more. 

I love his other dramas, although I don't like the actress who is in both SWP and KMHM. She overreacts. I didn't feel chemistry from her side,  although he's such a good actor that he made the scenes work. I do like the actress in FFMW very much, but she had WAY more chemistry with her co-star on DOTS. She and PSJ wanted to act together in a romantic drama (it was her first starring role),  and they became good friends, but, yes, their chemistry in the bed scene is nowhere near his chemistry with PMY. Not even close!  The same about their behavior in bts clips. 

• Like 2

-I watched CH 7years ago , when i was in high school. During that time I only cared about the male lead a.k.a oppa, not the love story between the male n female lead. And Few days ago i rewatched some CH clips on Instagram and yeah their chemistry was good. And we can tell that they were in love. 

-i watched remember (war of the son) 2years ago because the story line was so amazing and interesting. Not much skinship so we can’t see their chemistry. (I watched all the episodes)

-i watched SWP 3y ago, watched it because of Siwon.so I don’t really know how PSJ’s chemistry with the fl was (Not finished till the last episode)

-I watched FFMW last year , it was a fun and interesting drama, and I guess their aegyo / cute scenes was the reason why I watched it , I didn’t even finished it, cos I got bored of waiting every week. Ffmw has a lot of romantic scenes and all of it looks sweet ,during that time i loved seeing it, but this time i really can’t stand it. Idk why, i just can’t!! 

-i watched healer last month, only the final episode. It’s because I’m curious to know how pmy n jcw chemistry was and yeah for some reason I thought they were dating, until someone told me that jcw is a playboy . He always like that with his co-stars. Lol. 

This is my first time being a shipper, don’t even know where and when I started shipping them. Can’t even tell how much I love this Couple. I feel like words isn’t enough to explain how much I adore and want them to be real.

to be honest if not because ppc I wouldn’t know this shipper paradise exist. Lol.

i used to read articles from soompi on Facebook or twitter but never knew they have thes:De shippers paradise thread . 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Guyssss please go and vote for psj, use your family phones if you can i did,  with some more votes we can bring him among top 10, guys please do everything that is needed, lets support them, watch videos in starple and play games so earn moreee vote, we just have 2_3 days to do it. And keep pmy at her place. 

• Like 4