Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I found these photos on Instagram so thanks to the owners (I forgot to save my screenshots when I was voting). 

1. For iphone users, Go to app store and download STARPLE, then Open the app and Click Sign up

2. Create username, Click Check availability for username, Put your email, Click Check availability for email

Create your password

Then Click Terms of use, Click View, then Click Privacy, Click View

3. Go to your email, follow the link to validate your account

Open the app, Now you can vote (52 votes/day limit) 

• Thanks 3

hi! anyone here encountered an issue with verify email button/link in their email to complete the registration process? when I click it nothing happens. I already sent an email to the customer service hopefully they will respond.

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone! Newbies here! :lol:

First of all, i would like to thanks to all of you, whose've voted for our PPC for this upcoming awards. Yeahh!! Felt sorry because i can't help with the voting. My phone can't support the apps. :tears: Btw, well done everyone! To those who can't votes as well, lets cry together.. Huhu

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sheilajones said:

please update me about the status if either soojoona and minyoungiee is still number 1 .. please because I still can't vote, still restricted device..

Same goes to me. :tears: Its means our device can't support the apps. Huhu

she also posted the painting ‘The Kiss’ (or ‘the Kiss of Death’), may be she's annoyed by all the PPC kisses on IG/youtube  LOL:sweat_smile::joy: or maybe she's making fun of this pic  :joy:

kiss%20man%202_zpsxotj7srs.jpg

• LOL 6

Anyone here noticed on her latest ig update a lot of comments are coming from Russia? 

I really have no idea what they’ve been talking about, but mostly they used the “LOL” emojis 

or maybe they were laughing about the kiss photo. 

Hi everyone, i have problem for voting i downloaded the app but i cant register nothing happens when i enter my email and password it says something but its in i think japanes language, anyway it makes me sad that i cant participate in it but i know all you will vote till the end because it worth a heaven for us, fightinggg  

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Anyone here noticed on her latest ig update a lot of comments are coming from Russia? 

I really have no idea what they’ve been talking about, but mostly they used the “LOL” emojis 

or maybe they were laughing about the kiss photo. 

Saw someone explains it in PMY's IG :

IMG_0131.jpeg

• Like 3

That painting there on Berlin wall depicts what is called "The Kiss of Death" between East Germany president  Erich Honecker and Soviet Leader Leonid Brezhnev. The official title is Fraternal Kiss. This type of kiss is a special form of greetings amongst statesmen of communist countries. This is only one amongst a lot more paintings on East Side Gallery and I'm not sure why MY decided to post that painting. Normally couple tourists come to Berlin will kiss and take photos in front of that painting. 

Anyway, after all the hassles and issues I had with the STARPLE due to switching ios, I think I learnt a few things. If anyone uses ios needs help with signing up, please feel free to screen cap the error message on your phone and post here or private message me. I hope I can help. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, peanut1024 said:

Something's wrong with Starple. All votes are 0. Is there a problem? :'(

Starple refreshes every 12 midnight KST 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

That painting there on Berlin wall depicts what is called "The Kiss of Death" between East Germany president  Erich Honecker and Soviet Leader Leonid Brezhnev. The official title is Fraternal Kiss. This type of kiss is a special form of greetings amongst statesmen of communist countries. This is only one amongst a lot more paintings on East Side Gallery and I'm not sure why MY decided to post that painting. Normally couple tourists come to Berlin will kiss and take photos in front of that painting. 

Anyway, after all the hassles and issues I had with the STARPLE due to switching ios, I think I learnt a few things. If anyone uses ios needs help with signing up, please feel free to screen cap the error message on your phone and post here or private message me. I hope I can help. 

Maybe, she wants to invite SJ to be kissing in front of that mural. Right? :joy:

• LOL 1