Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I am not abandoning this thread. I promise you all to keep it going until the day our PPC announce their wedding. Just there are few things I think I'd better keep in closed group than expose them here, for the sake of the ship and our beloved couple.

happy week fellow shippers

Sorry for asking....but how can we be sure that the things discussed there will not be shared outside?

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Sorry for asking....but how can we be sure that the things discussed there will not be shared outside?

I've been wondering the same too, actually :) 

RAMBLE: I initially wanted to join the chat but I'm a little apprehensive about 'security' (LOL, for lack of a better word) and what precautions we can all take to make sure that we don't add more fuel to the fire. :) It's funny because I shared my thoughts about something fairly innocuous the other day in this forum, and within minutes, someone had copy+pasted it onto the comments section of one PSJ's IG photos and I was FLOORED LOL (and also quite creeped out :P ). My point being, I didn't realize how closely this forum is being monitored by both anti-shippers and 'extreme/irresponsible' shippers, and I worry that the group chat could be 'infiltrated' (LMAO) in the same way.  I''m confident that the folks in the group chat are doing their absolute best, :):love: but at the same time, it's a gamble with every new member, isn't it? Also, I imagine it's hard to choose who to disclose the kakao code to without falling into some ethical dilemma LOL. :dizzy:   

• Like 13

This is why Mr. Park is always so jealous and upset....2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

677a1560gy1fu7e581lubg20ke0f6npg.gif

Hard-working cow is always with her...:smirk:

Mr. Park: "What an ungrateful cow...."

88794f93gy1fu7irpefa4j20xc1e0nar.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

I think we should defs make the thread more active than group chats. I didn’t join for that reason cos I enjoy reading through threads and it’s always exciting  when the thread jumps many pages.

Discussions are better on threads and lurkers will feel more confident to join if they see more discussion in the thread itself.

IMO 

Hopefully today we will have a lot of things to discuss!!

Phuket bring us some joy :wub:

• Like 14

I only share some of my personal thoughts with @minseojoon and most of the time our opinions differ so what more if I share this with 10 or more people.....lol....my head will spin for sure

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I only share some of my personal thoughts with @minseojoon and most of the time our opinions differ so what more if I share this with 10 or more people.....lol....my head will spin for sure

Hahahahahaha....now...now.

Most of the time I tried to pull you down from floating too far up to Cloud Nine :smirk:

And may I remind you who pulled you back in the boat? LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

maybe they will take the p.m 5:25 or p.m 7:00 flight to Phuket. seems like PMY is directly going to Phuket from Singapore.  so I hope to see PSJ pics in Incheon airport

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Hahahahahaha....now...now.

Most of the time I tried to pull you down from floating too far up to Cloud Nine :smirk:

And may I remind you who pulled you back in the boat? LOL.

Wahahaha....oh yeah thank you :kiss_wink:  

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

maybe they will take the p.m 5:25 or p.m 7:00 flight to Phuket. seems like PMY is directly going to Phuket from Singapore.  so I hope to see PSJ pics in Incheon airport

Is there a 5:25 pm flight?  I thought there's only 1 flight from Korean air and that is the 7pm not sure with Asiana though

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Wahahaha....oh yeah thank you :kiss_wink:  

Is there a 5:25 pm flight?  I thought there's only 1 flight from Korean air and that is the 7pm not sure with Asiana though

there are flights 5:25 Jin air, 7:00 Korean air and 7:50 Asiana air:smile:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

there are flights 5:25 Jin air, 7:00 Korean air and 7:50 Asiana air:smile:

Hmmmm maybe the 7pm flight

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

There are currently only 27 people in the gc. I actually havent replied to all who pmed bc they are quite a number and I dont have enough time to reply. And Idk who is who and how to filter everyone so for now I'm not accepting everyone yet to easily filter people. So far we're doing good with 27 people and our priority is to protect PPC too. 

Ofc this thread should still go on :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mr Lee on his phone :wub:

61647_E82-0171-4_FA4-94_AD-_EEE3_D942_CB

any updates on DVD / BluRay orders? A lot of shippers were bored yesterday because there was no updates on these two. Imagine that's what facing us in the days after Phuket.

So I hope we can reach the quota for DVD orders or we will not have anything to spazz on. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Probably after today's trip...there is surprise of Park Tae Yang....hope it's not too early to delulu

sorry who is Park Tae Yang?  Is he Taeyang of Big Bang???

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Mr Lee on his phone :wub:

any updates on DVD / BluRay orders? A lot of shippers were bored yesterday because there was no updates on these two. Imagine that's what facing us in the days after Phuket.

So I hope we can reach the quota for DVD orders or we will not have anything to spazz on. 

Wow living up to the image of Narcissistic VP Lee.... It seems we are not the only one who can't move on from WWWSK hehehe

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, saved2K said:

sorry who is Park Tae Yang?  Is he Taeyang of Big Bang???

Lee Tae Yang is YJ and MS’s son...their second child is a girl, Lee Haneul

Edited by leehaneul34
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6