Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

18722 朴敏英 金秘書為何那樣 劇組人員在 Naver 留言, 第15集預告明天出來, 星期二就會有第14集的拍攝花絮
劇組人員還說昨天第16集劇本才出來,但馬上就進行拍攝。聽說今天敏英在 試婚紗,應該是這樣 

18722 Park min-Young Secretary. Why is the crew like that on naver message, episode 15 trailer comes out tomorrow, and Tuesday will have the 14th episode of filming
The crew also said that the 16th episode of the script came out yesterday, but it was taken right away. I heard that today min ying tried wedding dress.
Credit to .. Hsieh YU-Hsin 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

22 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I love you.  Thank you for the reminders. :kiss_wink:  Yes I am really glad there are a lot of Park Park fans in China.  

:phew: You, me and some others >>> WE are from something same. WE go a long way back.  Nice to know that.  It proves foremost is PMY.    

• Like 6

Waaahh. How can chinese fans have that kind of information? Omo. Are they FBI agents? they know alot on what is happening on the drama. Im so amazed on how they investigate. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

I showed my mom the neck hug kiss scene and she said that PSJ definitely kissed PMY neck. I don’t like to delulu but maybe what we see is what we get. Hehehehe. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

Forget everything else for the moment.  Look is this !!!

I am wondering how they are going to end this drama.  I just do not want them to end it abruptly due to shortage of time like most drama.  I hate that. this seems to be different from the written preview. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDjqTdtOhU8

ps/ @superfangermany_stv could you please dm me the link. Thank you.

Edited by tan10can
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, tan10can said:

I am wondering how they are going to end this drama.  I just do not want them to end it abruptly due to shortage of time like most drama.  I hate that. this seems to be different from the written preview. LOL

Since I believe in the webtoon,  they got married so it would also mean the same way in the drama.  The intent from the beginning is follow exactly the webtoon.  So we expect there is a wedding scene.  :)  

I just hope they will think of making a sequel later .... I hope the writer of the webtoon will think of doing that and then, ParkPark will also do it with the same production crew et al.  16 episodes is quite short especially if the story and of course, the lead actors are with s-u-c-h strong chemistry on and off cam.  

28 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

I showed my mom the neck hug kiss scene and she said that PSJ definitely kissed PMY neck. I don’t like to delulu but maybe what we see is what we get. Hehehehe. 

I did several replays... and yes, that is how I also saw it.  Add to it the facial expression of PMY  ...if that action was an adlib,  it happened and I believe that proves PMY's professionalism.  

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, tan10can said:

Yes I have read the webtoon the pregnancy story was added last Tuesday and Young Joon doesnt know yet. Mi So a problem as LYJ does not want yet to have a baby. He wanted Mi So and himself to enjoy their time together first :D

I heard there are WWWSK books being sold with translation in Indonesia and its Book 1 and 2. 

I was really wondering why this drama only has 16 episodes. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes I have read the webtoon the pregnancy story was added last Tuesday and Young Joon doesnt know yet. Mi So a problem as LYJ does not want yet to have a baby. He wanted Mi So and himself to enjoy their time together first :D

I heard there are WWWSK books being sold with translation in Indonesia and its Book 1 and 2. 

I was really wondering why this drama only has 16 episodes. 

Maybe, after they saw how it was received especially the ratings it got,  the producer/TVN would consider doing the Part 2 just like the books 1 & 2...  #fingerscrossed  #wishing #praying :innocent:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, anthurium_52702 said:

18722 朴敏英 金秘書為何那樣 劇組人員在 Naver 留言, 第15集預告明天出來, 星期二就會有第14集的拍攝花絮
劇組人員還說昨天第16集劇本才出來,但馬上就進行拍攝。聽說今天敏英在MARIE BELLE試婚紗,應該是這樣 

18722 Park min-Young Secretary. Why is the crew like that on naver message, episode 15 trailer comes out tomorrow, and Tuesday will have the 14th episode of filming
The crew also said that the 16th episode of the script came out yesterday, but it was taken right away. I heard that today min ying tried wedding dress at Marie Belle, should be like this 
Credit to .. Hsieh YU-Hsin 

OMG!!!!!! PMY in a wedding dress!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to this!!! **Fangirl mode ON** :love:

Most of all, I would like to see PSJ's expression when he sees MY in the wedding dress. :smirk:

My dear Chingus....let's stay positive. We have only 1 week left to go before the drama ends. I say we PARTY & BE MERRY all the way!!! Heck care what haters say and think. :tounge_wink:

And I have faith in shippers in this thread. We will not go around offending others (may it be solo PSJ or PMY fans, and other ships). So we're good. :blush:

• Like 17

36366258_1586601231461890_77633293093804

Credit to ..Hsieh YU-Hsin
10 hrs · 

18722 餐車公司 아베끄뚜아 更新 Namoo Actors 在7月20日應援朴敏英 金秘書為何那樣 自助餐車的照片

18722 food truck company abekkeuttua update namoo sweat on July 20th to should park min Kim Secretary why that buffet car photo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, anthurium_52702 said:
36366258_1586601231461890_77633293093804

Credit to ..Hsieh YU-Hsin
10 hrs · 

18722 餐車公司 아베끄뚜아 更新 Namoo Actors 在7月20日應援朴敏英 金秘書為何那樣 自助餐車的照片

18722 food truck company abekkeuttua update namoo sweat on July 20th to should park min Kim Secretary why that buffet car photo

PSJ also had received similar ... many people love their pairing :D  obviously.... right?  what do you think?  I bet we are not the only people with delulu lolsssssss

I don't want to say but was it for a wedding reception ???? :rolleyes::phew::lol: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Chỉ cần đọc trên weibo ..... Chúng ta sẽ thấy một đề xuất đám cưới lớn trong Ep. 15 !!!!! Nó sẽ là một tập phim lãng mạn và ngọt ngào khác! : wub:

Tôi cũng thấy một video so sánh được thực hiện rất tốt. Nhưng tôi nghĩ rằng nó có thể không phải là một ý tưởng tốt để đăng nó ở đây vì nó có thể gây ra một cuộc chiến tranh vận chuyển. : bị nhầm lẫn:

Đối với chingus ở đây có thể đọc tiếng Trung, bạn có thể vào weibo và xem

Please, PM me too! Tks so much!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OMG!!!!!! PMY in a wedding dress!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to this!!! **Fangirl mode ON** :love:

Most of all, I would like to see PSJ's expression when he sees MY in the wedding dress. :smirk:

My dear Chingus....let's stay positive. We have only 1 week left to go before the drama ends. I say we PARTY & BE MERRY all the way!!! Heck care what haters say and think. :tounge_wink:

And I have faith in shippers in this thread. We will not go around offending others (may it be solo PSJ or PMY fans, and other ships). So we're good. :blush:

Yeaah!!! I love your attiutde. F haters! Haters always have their own opinions. Lets enjoy while it last. 

• Like 3

Haaii everyonee.. I'm very new in soompi,, and create account just to ship this lovely couple :wub:

I've been read all your post from page 1 and it was amazing how you all can done detective works hahahaha

Agree with everyone who keep the positives vibes in this thread as I'm new in the shippering things soo I really want to have fun, forgetting about real life problem a while, and feeling in love one more time through this couple :wub:

Ps: @superfangermany_stv if you don't mind,, I would like the link too please.. Thank you very much 

• Like 10

I might be the last one to find out about this, but for interested International fans, BTS of WWWSK with full eng subs can be found in Viu now, including some slightly older ones. They are only up to Ep 11 tho, i think the rest will be uploaded later?  I'm rewatching them all over again and giggling to myself! 

Quick question, it's mentioned in this thread that PSJ will start shooting his next project in 14 Aug. Is this a film, drama or CF project that he is making? I tried finding more info online but no details have been confirmed about his next film/drama yet so this update might be on a korean site?

I'm looking forward to seeing PMY in a wedding dress. No doubt she will be gorgeous!

@superfangermany_stv If it's no trouble, can you PM me the link as well? Thank you?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2