Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Maybe the cliffhanger or episode ender tonight will be the bedscene just like what they did with the first kiss. :D

 

My sentiments exactly :tears:

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as all your hearts desire to have the many kissing, hugging, and skinships to be the same as the webtoon, I actually like the level they gave us in the drama. If they put a kissing scene in every episode, each and every kiss would be repetitive and the anticipation for the next sweet scene would be less and less exciting....IMO. Too much kisisng in a drama would be an overkill (aka Pretty Noona) :yum: Unpopular opinion I know....ahaha

 

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

@minseojoon Hope they show PMY's cooking skills for real :heart:

 

Hahaha...they can both teach each other something since he just came from a cooking show himself :relieved:

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@minseojoon as much as my heart would like a kiss every other time they talk, I think the pace they’re going at is good. It would be overkill to me to have too many kisses that when it happens, it won’t seem so real Anymore.  I am on the same page with you for Pretty Noona to the poInt where it was so cringey. 

 

 I can just watch these twos chemistry all day and be satisfied

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

@minseojoon as much as my heart would like a kiss every other time they talk, I think the pace they’re going at is good. It would be overkill to me to have too many kisses that when it happens, it won’t seem so real Anymore.  I am on the same page with you for Pretty Noona to the poInt where it was so cringey. 

 

 I can just watch these twos chemistry all day and be satisfied

 

Right...:D

 

In episode 11 for example.

I found him ordering her to not come to work because he's worried about her and that she's "his woman".

When he saw her at work and said "I must be seeing things, because I miss you too much" and "don't smile....you are getting on my nerves today". And sending the whole team (because he knew she wouldn't go) to the spa for her to get some rest.

 

All these small sweet moments made my :heart: flutters just as much...LOL

  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

@minseojoon as much as my heart would like a kiss every other time they talk, I think the pace they’re going at is good. It would be overkill to me to have too many kisses that when it happens, it won’t seem so real Anymore.  I am on the same page with you for Pretty Noona to the poInt where it was so cringey. 

 

 I can just watch these twos chemistry all day and be satisfied

 

Same opinion here. KDramas with too much kissing scenes is not really my cup of tea. :lol::sweatingbullets: I think there were old KDramas that I liked (though traditional dramas) where there was only one or two kissing scenes. The value of the drama does not really depend on how many kisses it has in it. :lol:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My every moment was you
When I loved and also when I was in pain
Even at our moment of farewell
You were the whole world to me and every moment was you
Without you, I don't think I can explain the story of my life so far ...

2018new_xin_org.png2018new_xin_org.png

 

6P6YEZI.gif

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

My every moment was you
When I loved and also when I was in pain
Even at our moment of farewell
You were the whole world to me and every moment was you
Without you, I don't think I can explain the story of my life so far ...

2018new_xin_org.png2018new_xin_org.png

 

 

I watched the Eng sub. The power of translation is so big for me. 

OMG...... The child actor and actress were just awesome.

For our couple, this episode is so romantic even though without the kiss. 

The well executed back hug was just as beautiful as their first and second kiss. :wub::wub:

 

I fully agree with you that we do not need too much kisses in every episode. Every kiss, hug or bed scene should have a reason for the story development of the drama itself. Otherwise, it will become odd. :blush:

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nadiarose said:

Today's episode kinda make me dissapointed. The only skinship that we get is one back hug and  a few handholding. I expect them to at least kiss on the cheek when LYJ send KMS home, but no. Not even a hug.. If we didn't get the bed scene tomorrow, i'm really going to flip. <_<

Contrary i feee

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

Same opinion here. KDramas with too much kissing scenes is not really my cup of tea. :lol::sweatingbullets: I think there were old KDramas that I liked (though traditional dramas) where there was only one or two kissing scenes. The value of the drama does not really depend on how many kisses it has in it. :lol:

I agree too. Too much kissing scenes to the point it loses the sense of the story. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it has been a long time since i've been here. :bawling:  i've been so busy but managed to watch all the episodes as of today. 

last time when i was on this thread it only had 17 pages. Now i gotta catch up and read all night maybe. Anyways, great discussion and analyzing skillz y'all got there. 

Have a happy ParkPark day my beloved shippers. :wub:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys can someone explain to me why their are two tv ratings WWWSK have? What is the difference between cable tv and the main thing? Are there two segments? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Hey guys can someone explain to me why their are two tv ratings WWWSK have? What is the difference between cable tv and the main thing? Are there two segments? 

 

 

Seoul and National ratings. Whole Korea and Seoul only. Higher in Seoul.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which one is considered the 8.7% or 10.5%? Did they reach the main goal or not yet? Are they going to make coffee and toast for the staff? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Which one is considered the 8.7% or 10.5%? Did they reach the main goal or not yet? Are they going to make coffee and toast for the staff? 

 

The National Ratings is considered. They have not reached 10% yet on National ratings. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Hey guys can someone explain to me why their are two tv ratings WWWSK have? What is the difference between cable tv and the main thing? Are there two segments? 

 

There are 3 major public broadcasting stations - KBS, SBS and MBC. They are free channels and they have a much larger audience whereas TVN is a cable channel and has a smaller viewer base (cause it is a paid subscription). So ratings between these two differ a lot. A 5% for a TVN drama is considered very good whereas the same number for a public station is very low. 

 

What's the best part is that WWWSK is topping both public and cable ratings :) woo hoo 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, did you guys see in the preview ep 12 - the one on the couch, when LYJ pull the ribbon? I am sure pulling the ribbon is done after kissing/making out. That's the steps, right? Look at both of PSJ and PMY ears.... All are red. Am I delusional? Or just byuntae? :tounge_wink:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

 

There are 3 major public broadcasting stations - KBS, SBS and MBC. They are free channels and they have a much larger audience whereas TVN is a cable channel and has a smaller viewer base (cause it is a paid subscription). So ratings between these two differ a lot. A 5% for a TVN drama is considered very good whereas the same number for a public station is very low. 

 

What's the best part is that WWWSK is topping both public and cable ratings :) woo hoo 

 Thank you for the explanation. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×