Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

She mentioned her dad here, it's rare

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

What's wrong with her dad?

Nothing wrong, she's just very discrete about him, prob related to his work/business

• Like 1

there are those from Singapore who knew her sis who said she no longer has a father he already died I am not sure of if true. 

15 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Since she received this award, her outfit is the same when she promoted wwwsk first airing in Taiwan so maybe they already prepared for all of the nominators?

Voting started early before she made the promo video and only WWWSK fans are very actively voting with PMY having wide margin from others that is why she was asked already for a thank you video. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Inetz said:

She mentioned her dad here, it's rare

?? she mentioned her dad a lot. she said even in the interviews after wwwsk, because she lives with her mother and father, she can't appear her favorite tv show "I live alone". i know there are a lot of rumors her father is a doctor who owns a big hospital or he is a business man running a company.

but as i know, her father is a professor and her grandfather is very rich.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

there are those from Singapore who knew her sis who said she no longer has a father he already died I am not sure of if true. 

her father didn't die. she said in the recent interview, she lives with her mother and father.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Nothing wrong, she's just very discrete about him, prob related to his work/business

it's natural that the job of k-stars' parents is not known. just like we don't know what PSJ father's job is.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

?? she mentioned her dad a lot. she said even in the interviews after wwwsk, because she lives with her mother and father, she can't appear her favorite tv show "I live alone". i know there are a lot of rumors her father is a doctor who owns a big hospital or he is a business man running a company.

Yes thanks for the info, what I meant is compared to her mother, PMY talks about her father less often. I know she is from a wealthy family which could be one of the many reason for not mentioning him that much

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

my friend said her dad is a doctor/professor who owns his own clinic/hospital.. and you are right about her grandfather being very rich.. that’s y she’s very careful about mentioning her family to public..

• Like 3

i dont how my friend knows everything about her but he even mentioned pmy has one younger brother and one elder sister and both of them live abroad.. only she lives in korea with her parents.. ofc i dunno if its the truth or not coz she is very private.. 

• Like 1

What I heard is that her sister is married to a foreigner I am not sure if Singaporean or Caucasian nationality. The husband works in SG so they are living there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

it seems that PSJ came back to Korea today, although there is no pic at airport. his stylist posted she has just arrived Korea, 20 minutes ago

What is the acc of his stylist?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

What I heard is that her sister is married to a foreigner I am not sure if Singaporean or Caucasian nationality. The husband works in SG so they are living there. 

although i don't know her sister's husband is a foreigner or not, i heard she married in Hawaii.

i saw her sister at a fan meeting. she is elegant and beautiful. while pmy is beautiful like a princess style, her sister had short hair and a chic career woman style.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rubiflorie said:

What is the acc of his stylist?

ig acc eomjungmi

she is a hair stylist who follows psj when he goes to overseas for work.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Lol pmy already forgot how to tie a tie :sweatingbullets:

LOL, I do believe she doesn't want to do it, because VP will get jealous :lol: 

Seriously, because many people say tie a necktie for a man is an intimate act., 
so I do think pmy doesn't want to ..
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It must be deleted soon by her lol

What do you mean?

• Like 2