Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

10 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Yeah true. Maybe she's telling herself PSJ always have intense deep kisses with other actresses and she should have mind control over it. PSJ too cuz she always with hot actors. Like he's telling himself I'll be the hottest and the best partner you will ever act with.

About their shy reactions I would say if both have feelings for each other they would be blushing of coz who can stop themselves from feeling that way. You try to act cool but you just CAN'T. Luckily it was filmed in dark. Or else we can see their face going red. 

I cant wait for the DVD to come out. I know director put the best cuts cos he seems to be so excited for the bed scene. 

You might be over-thinking this.  :)  Both are professionals and both have developed their characters fully, and are acting in character.  I doubt very much that they're considering and comparing how each other's previous co-stars had kissed and trying to one-up them. They're mature adults, not teenagers. 

The same goes for blushing. Actors have many "tricks" and methods of controlling their personal responses when filming intimate scenes while surrounded by filming crews. 

It's far more likely that they're making sure that the scene is believable, but are possibly worried about fan gossip, since both have dealt with that before. Nevertheless, they can't hide their chemistry completely, and actors who are in a relationship sometimes can't hide their level of comfort with each other when filming such scenes together. I think in this scene they just let go of the restraint a little bit, and the camera caught it. :wub:

• Like 1

In a new interview, PD Park said he likes WWWSK cast to cameo in Touch Your Heart. I hope PPC will agree to appear together on the same scene. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

In a new interview, PD Park said he likes WWWSK cast to cameo in Touch Your Heart. I hope PPC will agree to appear together on the same scene. 

That would be so awesome! 

• Like 1

I just hope PPC will agree to appear together. Unlike Awards Nights and the TVN Fest, they can make the filming set private. They can disallow fans and media see PPC and make the filming a top secret until such time they will release stills for the cameo. 

• Like 5

Hello all, I’m new here & love PPC after WWWSK, and I’m very happy to know there’re many shippers like me & I like reading all your sharing here!!!

Can I post something about my finding on astrology between PMY & PSJ? (sorry my English writing is not very good, hope you will understand what I write)

PMY:  4 March 1986

Sun in Pisces                    (outer personality, image showing to public)

Moon in Sagittarius         (deep inside personality, show to family, close friends or lover)

Mercury in Aries              (Thinking & Communication)

Mars in Sagittarius          (Activity, Energy Courage & Sex) (Men take action to their target women)

Venus in Pisces                (Sensuality, love, harmony, pleasure) (Women looking for what kind of men)

Saturn in Sagittarius       (restriction, Order, maturity)

Uranus in Sagittarius      (freedom, revolution)

PSJ:   16 December 1988

Sun in Sagittarius           

Moon in Pisces

Mercury in Capricorn

Mars in Aries

Venus in Scorpio

Jupiter in Taurus

Saturn in Capricorn

I searched a lot of websites & read a book namely “Person-to-Person Astrology: Energy Factors in Love, Sex & Compatibility” by Stephen Arroyo. For lovers are mainly focus on Sun, Moon, Mars (Men) & Venus (Women).

Here are my briefly findings:

Sun & Moon:  (Their Sun & Moon are just opposite, PSY’s Sun = PMY’s Moon & PSY’s Moon = PMY’s Sun), that mean PMY will deeply understand the inner of PSJ & PSJ wants to find a woman who know his deep inside very well, he doesn't need to explain himself;  they understand each other very much, PSJ meets his SOUL woman & PMY is deeply attracted him. [It proved that why they have 200 chemistry & feel very comfortable with each other.]

Venus is described as how to love & women will choose what kind of men: PMY is Pisces & PSJ is Scorpio (2 horoscopes in 120 degree, they’re in good angle & both are Water horoscope = sensitive), they attract each other & feel very comfortable with each other.

Mars is described as how men showing his love to women. PSJ is Aries &  PMY is Sagittarius (two horoscope in 120 degree, they’re in good angle & both are Fire horoscope = take action immediately), they’re very strange forward showing their love.

However, (base on astrology analysis) PSJ’s is more focused on his motivation, especially he’s Hot these 3 years, he wants to keep moving to top & earn more money. He’s cautious, analysis his gain & loss seriously before making decision. [PSJ’s Venus is Scorpio, he doesn’t want to show his love to public, he’ll show greatest love to his chosen woman; his Mercury (Thinking) & Saturn (Restriction) are both in Capricorn = typical Capricorn, so he thinks his career & goals are very important in this moment.]

I guess PMY is fighting for her career too, she wants to try her best because she is 32 & she’s very hot again after WWWSK, she’s focusing on her works too.

Therefore, I believe that PPC are in deeply attraction but they don’t want their relationship in public, both of them are focusing their career right now, no time & can’t develop relationship at this moment. (I feel sad about this, want to believe they’re in relationship, but base on their astrology, I also believe PSJ is very seriously to start a relationship when he’s time to develop & he is a good man doesn’t want to hurt PMY (I read newspapers that many Korean artists break relationship easily because of busy schedules, they both don’t want to show their love to public, they can’t go outside even outside Korea, everywhere have camera taking pictures)    

I keep praying for PPC, how amazing to find a woman/ man (both Sun & Moon are just opposite of each other) research said this is “Heavenly match”. I wish they will be Real in near future.         

• Like 5

Like Lee Kwang Soo and his gf they met and became attracted to each other in 2016 but only started a committed relationship in later part of 2018. 

Some conservative people here may not like this but being in a Some Relationship is common among Korean artists because of the nature of their job and lack of time. PSJ also said sometime in 2015 that all he could offer to a girl was a Some relationship because of his tight schedule. Most of Korean celebrities are not lying about denial of rumors because when in  a Some, you are not committed and so therefore you are not officially dating each other. 

I really believe PSJ and PMY have a sort of relationship, if not committed. 

• Like 3

PDnim said there’s a handsome actor appearing in the first episode of Touch your hear. 

Hopefully it’s not PSJ, cos I want him to appear together with PMY.....

• Like 1

Just my thoughts

I don't know if pmy is unlucky or not with relationship. PSJ is a handsome (top actor with lots of possessive fans) and always busy and so popular just like her ex-bf. I mean I think it's very difficult to be in a relationships with popular actors and it's hard for the girl. I hope that "busy schedule" will not be reason for them to be apart.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

I don't know if pmy is unlucky or not with relationship. PSJ is a handsome (top actor with lots of possessive fans) and always busy and so popular just like her ex-bf.

i dont think she is unlucky..it just means handsome/popular/top actors are naturally drawn to her coz she's freakin gorgeous with a heart of gold....who wouldn't fall for her? 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Just my thoughts

I don't know if pmy is unlucky or not with relationship. PSJ is a handsome (top actor with lots of possessive fans) and always busy and so popular just like her ex-bf. I mean I think it's very difficult to be in a relationships with popular actors and it's hard for the girl. I hope that "busy schedule" will not be reason for them to be apart.

most successful relationship between celebrities depend on how in love the guy is because it is usually the guys who have crazy jealous fangirls. IF the guy will not be afraid to admit a relationship which could mean losing some fans and possibly going down the ranks of being considered a "hot hearthrob", then most likely, that relationship will prosper.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

most successful relationship between celebrities depend on how in love the guy is because it is usually the guys who have crazy jealous fangirls. IF the guy will not be afraid to admit a relationship which could mean losing some fans and possibly going down the ranks of being considered a "hot hearthrob", then most likely, that relationship will prosper.

Totally agree, it heavily depends on guys love for girl

• Like 1

Always the risk when the actor is still unable to let go being a hearthrob, is very popular and wanted to focus more on his career.

This is one of reasons why I do not want to compare PPC to SSC because some might end up disappointed if PSJ will not do what SJK did marrying at early 30s at the peak of his fame and being very vocal about his wife in his interviews. 

• Like 4

I won't stop delulu til the day comes lol. 3 days abroad is enough for someone who get used to very mobile person :P (assume she flight in 6th and come back to SK in 9th) :D *don't get to be serious with my thought

• LOL 6

21 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is the women in a middle played in Healer, too? 

Yes it's her, she was her mom in Healer

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I won't stop delulu til the day comes lol. 3 days abroad is enough to someone who get used to very mobile person :P (assume she flight in 6th and come back to SK in 9th) :D *don't get to be serious with my thought

I would have to agree with this. lol  My guess is she just arrived in Korea in time for Namoos Family Day. :lol::tounge_wink:

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I won't stop delulu til the day comes lol. 3 days abroad is enough to someone who get used to very mobile person :P (assume she flight in 6th and come back to SK in 9th) :D *don't get to be serious with my thought

yep!!! and park leon is still with his caretaker today~~ maybe she just came back last night lolol.. deluluing is fun lmao...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2