Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

 

 

I thought i was the one who notice it. Their airport fashion when going to shanghai for cosmo are almost same but different color. Same when they came from thailand the white shoe thing but different brand but also looks like same at first glance. Hmmmm :wub:

 

 

Both of them also has same style as Jessica. So they may be both using Jessica's designs too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the fortune teller in Weibo is a Tarot Card reader and she based her posts on what she reads in the cards. Her new post yesterday said PPC happy career and love. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

 

 

I thought i was the one who notice it. Their airport fashion in shanghai are almost same but different color. Same when they came from thailand the white shoe thing but different brand but also looks like same at first glance. Hmmmm :wub:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

From bangkok vacation

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zarnaix34 said:

 

From bangkok vacation

  Hide contents

 

 

 

I notice that when they're travelling there must be a one thing that match with the other one even if it not same brand but almost same looks.

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

Both of them also has same style as Jessica. So they may be both using Jessica's designs too. 

 

Oh nice. Jessica and psj known each other im sure coz of tommy hilfiger and jessica is close friend of pmy right?:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

 

 

I thought i was the one who notice it. Their airport fashion in shanghai are almost same but different color. Same when they came from thailand the white shoe thing but different brand but also looks like same at first glance. Hmmmm :wub:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

I noticed it, too, but I'm not so sure that's significant. I wish it were,  but I just don't see any significance.  PSJ is known to be a fashionista and is very good at styling himself. Plus he often wears clothes from the brands he represents. Also, celebrities and stylists often plan outfits together at home,  prior to a trip. This was a very short trip for PSJ. So it's not like he needed a stylist with him. He's been a model for so long, it's safe to say he can do his own hair and take care of his own clothes.

In SK, models, especially when they start, are expected to carry, put together, and wear the clothes from brands they model for as they travel from assignment to assignment. They're also expected to do their own hair.  Several actors who started as models were talking about that on "Happy Together," and some other Korean talk shows I watch. 

 

As for the trench coats....as my Korean friends always say, "If you don't own *at least* one trench coat, you're not really Korean." LOL.  As celebrities who are recognized as fashion trendsetters, PSJ and PMY probably have more than just one each. :D  

 

On the bright side, they both have great taste in fashion! :wub::)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tali58 said:

I noticed it, too, but I'm not so sure that's significant. I wish it were,  but I just don't see any significance.  PSJ is known to be a fashionista and is very good at styling himself. Plus he often wears clothes from the brands he represents. Also, celebrities and stylists often plan outfits together at home,  prior to a trip. This was a very short trip for PSJ. So it's not like he needed a stylist with him. He's been a model for so long, it's safe to say he can do his own hair and take care of his own clothes. In SK, models, especially when they start, are expected to carry, put together, and wear the clothes from brands they model for as they travel from assignment to assignment. They're also expected to do their own hair.  Several actors who started as models were talking about that on "Happy Together," and some other Korean talk shows I watch. 

As for the trench coats....as my Korean friends always say, "If you don't own *at least* one trench coat, you're not really Korean." LOL.  A celebrities who are recognized as fashion trendsetters, PSJ and PMY probably have more than just one each. :D  

 

On the bright side, they both have great taste in fashion! :wub::)

 

Yes they're both great in fashion. That you'll think it looks like couple items haha. Another coincidence maybe the universe/fate is a shipper like us haha lol :wub::sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

 

From bangkok vacation

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

Not Bangkok but Phuket WWWSK Reward Trip and it is actually not the same shoes we have compared it before here in soompi see previous pages. It only looked the same from afar. 

 

Brands of their shoes in these pics and close up photos were also featured in a Korean Celebs Fashion IG account. It's different brands and different closer look. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 6:41 PM, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i see pmy gently touched his arm :wub:

That's what I saw, too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

Not Bangkok but Phuket WWWSK Reward Trip and it is actually not the same shoes we have compared it before here in soompi see previous pages. It only looked the same from afar. 

 

Brands of their shoes in these pics and close up photos were also featured in a Korean Celebs Fashion IG account. It's different brands and different closer look. 

 

 

Yes I know that different brand only looks like same in first glance. My point is another coincidence that looks like a couple items.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

 

Yes they're both great in fashion. That you'll think it looks like couple items haha. Another coincidence maybe the universe/fate is a shipper like us haha lol :wub::sweatingbullets:

Maybe they have similar fashion tastes, or maybe they get suggestions from each other...:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

 

Oh nice. Jessica and psj known each other im sure coz of tommy hilfiger and jessica is close friend of pmy right?:D

Exactly! :D. Good call!!  Jessica and PSJ know each other for sure. They're both in the Tommy Hilfiger group photo of all their models. Both PSJ and Jessica are seated in the front row. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Maybe they have similar fashion tastes, or maybe they get suggestions from each other...:rolleyes:

 

I'll go with the latter:wub: (delulu mode):wub::rolleyes:

1 minute ago, tali58 said:

Exactly! :D. Good call!!  Jessica and PSJ know each other for sure. They're both in the Tommy Hilfiger group photo of all their models. Both PSJ and Jessica are seated in the front row. 

 

And also I was thinking that maybe jessica was the one reasons for psj and pmy to know each other aside from big nana:lol: (delulu mode again):sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSJ apartment is actually in the new building of Jessica's apartment. Same owner and its located just at the back of PMY's apartment. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zarnaix34 said:

 

I'll go with the latter:wub: (delulu mode):wub::rolleyes:

 

And also I was thinking that maybe jessica was the one reasons for psj and pmy to know each other aside from big nana:lol: (delulu mode again):sweatingbullets:

That's actually a possible idea, that Jessica introduced them. 

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PSJ apartment is actually in the new building of Jessica's apartment. Same owner and its located just at the back of PMY's apartment. 

Which could help explain how ninja-level undetected they've managed to be...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard there were Koreans who live in the same building who saw Jessica and PPC together last April in Jessica's place during her birthday 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I heard there were Koreans who live in the same building who saw Jessica and PPC together last April in Jessica's place during her birthday 

Rumours will always be rumours without concrete evidence. I don’t think this is appropriate place to share this type of information.

 

I’d like to see meaningful and logical discussion in this forum. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Rumours will always be rumours without concrete evidence. I don’t think this is appropriate place to share this type of information.

 

I’d like to see meaningful and logical discussion in this forum. 

I agree with you the most. 

It is nonsense to believe in something without evidence. It is created for the happiness of their own.

Please do not make rumors that are not true.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DID I SAY IT IS A FACT??

 

I said I HEARD WHICH MEANS GOSSIP WHETHER TRUE OR NOT.

 

 

THIS IS A SHIPPING THREAD NOT A NEWS THREAD SO NOT ALL WE TALK HERE ARE FACTS AND SOME ARE DELULUS AND HEARSAYS.

 

 

Why are SOME SHIPPERS here always so SALTY? HAVE YOU TRIED BEING SHIPPERS BEFORE? Because I have been here in Soompi since 2008 and IF YOU WANT SOME 100% FACTS DO NOT GO TO SHIPPERS FORUM BUT TO NEWS SECTION. 

 

Use BRAINS will you? Stop being high and mighty we are all just FANS 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

DID I SAY IT IS A FACT??

 

I said I HEARD WHICH MEANS GOSSIP WHETHER TRUE OR NOT.

 

 

THIS IS A SHIPPING THREAD NOT A NEWS THREAD SO NOT ALL WE TALK HERE ARE FACTS AND SOME ARE DELULUS AND HEARSAYS.

 

 

Why are SOME SHIPPERS here always so SALTY? HAVE YOU TRIED BEING SHIPPERS BEFORE? Because I have been here in Soompi since 2008 and IF YOU WANT SOME 100% FACTS DO NOT GO TO SHIPPERS FORUM BUT TO NEWS SECTION. 

 

Use BRAINS will you? Stop being high and mighty we are all just FANS 

I can’t do anything if you insist on shouting and making a mess in your posts when someone politely criticize you. Do you still remember how our info in this forum was leaked out to crazy Instagram shippers and media used it? All rumours and info you posted here lots of hard-core shippers here already knew. We also have our own ways to get info. The only difference is we know where the appropriate place is to discuss to protect and support our couple.

 

This is the first and last time I will tell you this. Take it or leave it.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×