Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

When? Yesterday?

 

 

Yesterday. PSJ stylist commented "I love you sister in law" ( rough ig translation) and PMY stylist replied "see you" 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dreamed of PMY and it was connected to COSMO event when PSJ flew back to Korea first. I asked her where is her boyfriend and she said that he already went home, then I proceeded to question her casually how long they have been together and she said they've been together for 2 years, contradicting to the 3 years rumor. Then things got blurry and I woke up. Hahaha. 

 

Have a nice day everyone.

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

Yesterday. PSJ stylist commented "I love you sister in law" ( rough ig translation) and PMY stylist replied "see you" 

She didn't say sister in law, only sister, idk what happened with ig translate lol

PSJ's stylist said she love PMY's stylist and PMY stylist replied I miss you, even their stylists are lovey dovey:sweat_smile:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zaire1019 said:

I dreamed of PMY and it was connected to COSMO event when PSJ flew back to Korea first. I asked her where is her boyfriend and she said that he already went home, then I proceeded to question her casually how long they have been together and she said they've been together for 2 years, contradicting to the 3 years rumor. Then things got blurry and I woke up. Hahaha. 

 

Have a nice day everyone.

 

Cheers to that 2 years :wub:  I have the feeling also that they've been together for long but not 3 years just like they've said. Their acting in AAA2017 and cosmo event kinda same :lol: The way pmy just clapping without looking to psj when he won an award in AAA2017 :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

She didn't say sister in law, only sister, idk what happened with ig translate lol

PSJ's stylist said she love PMY's stylist and PMY stylist replied I miss you, even their stylists are lovey dovey:sweat_smile:

Must be the stylists that have been together for 3 years :sweat_smile:

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

Yesterday. PSJ stylist commented "I love you sister in law" ( rough ig translation) and PMY stylist replied "see you" 

 

Looks like IG translation is a PPC shipper too. It's already calling PMY/stylist sister-in-law. :sweat_smile:

 

Is this a usual code between K-celebs who are thought to be dating? :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

 

Looks like IG translation is a PPC shipper too. It's already calling PMY/stylist sister-in-law. :sweat_smile:

 

Is this a usual code between K-celebs who are thought to be dating? :wub:

 

 

I have only SSC to compare and with them, their staff are also close and sometimes they exchanged staff 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pmy is gonna have her fan meeting in japan on 25th january 2019.. she also will attend 23rd consumer award on this 17th 

 

psj where are you? come out come out wherever you are ~~~ 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I saw In IG that PMY will have FM in Japan on January 25th 2019...... I wonder She chose Japan first before China, I thought her fans base in China are bigger but I think because of Hallyu Banned in China last year not sure if still has an effect till now.

So happy for Her :heart:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GraceW said:

So I saw In IG that PMY will have FM in Japan on January 25th 2019...... I wonder She chose Japan first before China, I thought her fans base in China are bigger but I think because of Hallyu Banned in China last year not sure if still has an effect till now.

So happy for Her :heart:

 

Pretty sure China will have a fanmeeting as well but asking permission can take time there. It's impossible for PMY to skip China considering her big fanbase there. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

pmy is gonna have her fan meeting in japan on 25th january 2019.. she also will attend 23rd consumer award on this 17th 

 

psj where are you? come out come out wherever you are ~~~ 

Is that a drama/movie award?? Never heard that before

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Is that a drama/movie award?? Never heard that before

 

i also dont know.. i saw someone posted on ig.. maybe it is business related award? :grimace:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i also dont know.. i saw someone posted on ig.. maybe it is business related award? :grimace:

Searching in Google that BTS and Gong Yoo won something from this award last year, maybe it's similar to AAA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×