Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

58 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes just recently about Sept or October, there was Fake News discussion in a Section TV and when they were on ParkPark dating topics, all reporters there said they cannot call it fake news and we all should just WAIT AND SEE ;)

They either know something or they're shippers like us,  too. Lol

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Which tells us that the press knows something they're not telling. 

Yes..maybe i Will not believe if just one reporter say about dating of PPC is real...but on this case, most of  reporter who talked about dating of PPC said they heard that rumor before wwsk...that's the thing that i shoulder keep on my mind to believe that PPC is real ...kekeke:wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes just recently about Sept or October, there was Fake News discussion in a Section TV and when they were on ParkPark dating topics, all reporters there said they cannot call it fake news and we all should just WAIT AND SEE ;)

Yeah dear friend, i saw that too, i thought its another show or news. Yes lets wait for very great news, may God grants our wishes for our ppc and we become the happiest fans and ship, ameeeen.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

Which tells us that the press knows something they're not telling. 

I'm guessing it's an open secret in their industry by now so I won't be surprised if reporters are in the know. The reporter also sounded like she knows something based on her body language and expressions.

Btw, did anyone see PMY follow and unfollow an IG account earlier? Lol. She's funny. :lol:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

I'm guessing it's an open secret in their industry by now so I won't be surprised if reporters are in the know. The reporter also sounded like she knows something based on her body language and expressions.

Btw, did anyone see PMY follow and unfollow an IG account earlier? Lol. She's funny. :lol:

What acc did she follow and unfollow?? She's so clumsy

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

What acc did she follow and unfollow?? She's so clumsy

PSJ!

:heart::heart::love::heart::heart:

KIDDING! It was a performance/training thingy account. I hope one of these days she accidentally follows him though because she nearly gave me a heart attack earlier. :rolleyes:

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

PSJ!

KIDDING! It was a performance/training thingy account. I hope one of these days she accidentally follows him though because she nearly gave me a heart attack earlier. :rolleyes:

PMY is funny:lol: it means she was online a while ago, why you not post a pic? we miss you PMY

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

PSJ!

Hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

Yep. I agree. Rather refreshing to see the press respect a celebrity's privacy. I'm sure there's some quid pro quo, but still. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Yep. I agree. Rather refreshing to see the press respect a celebrity's privacy. I'm sure there's some quid pro quo, but still. 

Totally agree with the quid pro quo. No doubt there is but if there is then that means they have plans to admit it. Hmmmm...exciting! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Totally agree with the quid pro quo. No doubt there is but if there is then that means they have plans to admit it. Hmmmm...exciting! 

That's what I'm thinking, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Many Korean media and netizens believe ParkPark are a real couple so no one would be take too much interest if she and LSG will be linked :lol:

I agree. Also, LSG is being shipped with other actresses all the time, so no one's going to ship him with PMY, unless they want to be laughed at or attacked by other shippers.  LSG is a gentleman, too, and I don't see him tolerating any shipping with another actor's gf. 

Besides, if PPC were a couple before WWWSK, then both can handle and shrug off any silly shipping with other actors.  They're not kids, and both are in the biz, so they know that each one will be in dramas with other leads. 

• Like 1

PSJ and PMY stylists talking earlier on instagram. One said I love you and the other replied see you. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

PSJ and PMY stylists talking earlier on instagram. One said I love you and the other replied see you. 

When? Yesterday?

• Like 1