Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

When exactly were these photos taken? The WWWSK Team Reunion and PMY attending a musical? 

 

Why are all these photos uploaded only today? :joy:

My guess is the musical is today and WWWSK team reunion was yesterday

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

When exactly were these photos taken? The WWWSK Team Reunion and PMY attending a musical? 

 

Why are all these photos uploaded only today? :joy:

wwwsk team reunion was yesterday night, pmy attending musical was today afternoon.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY was just online liking the musical pics :lol:

I was half asleep when I read your post, and instead of PMY I read it as PSJ :lol:

Now I'm fully awake :cry:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003104398

 

have you guys read this? the top comment related them to SS couple and said that when SS couple were dating they also used their drama team as cover and now he/she is feeling the same with PPㅋㅋㅋ one (ofc with massive downvotes) even asked if this union is for PPC to give their wedding invitations ㅋㅋㅋ 

just read it for fun and take it easy guys :joy:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

according to his caption, seems like wwwsk team decided they will have New year's party as well next year. i hope we can get pics of new year's party again:lol:

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 8:50 PM, park2park said:

Ik this video is posted already but I just want a confirmation of what Im seeing, near the end of the clip does it look like PSJ reached out and either touched or grabbed something from PMY? I thought it was just a shadow of a head from the opposite table but I looked closely and I think its his hand touching from PMY. This shows how interesting they r offstage lol

 

 

I honestly can't tell anything because it's so blurry. It's like watching medical (not pregnancy) ultrasound in progress. It's almost impossible to see what's what. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RabbieandSatt said:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003104398

 

have you guys read this? the top comment related them to SS couple and said that when SS couple were dating they also used their drama team as cover and now he/she is feeling the same with PPㅋㅋㅋ one (ofc with massive downvotes) even asked if this union is for PPC to give their wedding invitations ㅋㅋㅋ 

just read it for fun and take it easy guys :joy:

 

Nevermind the haters. It is the top comment most liked so majority still support PPC 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

Nevermind the haters. It is the top comment most liked so majority still support PPC 

the ones who give downvotes are actually PMY and PSJ fans not haters, most replies under the top comment are asking the person not to believe/spread false rumor that might burden the actors bc they have already denied dating :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

Nevermind the haters. It is the top comment most liked so majority still support PPC 

I agree. Ignoring the haters takes away their power. It's a good philosophy here and in life in general. 

We know the haters are probably supporting another ship with either PMY or PSJ.

Eventually, we'll all find out which is true. 

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

according to his caption, seems like wwwsk team decided they will have New year's party as well next year. i hope we can get pics of new year's party again:lol:

Did you notice that two are photoshopped in? Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tali58 said:

I agree. Ignoring the haters takes away their power. It's a good philosophy here and in life in general. 

We know the haters are aware probably supporting about ship with either PMY or PSJ.

Eventually, we'll all find out which is true. 

 

Some "solids" are in reality secretly shipping them with another :joy:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yesss pdnim will direct new tvN drama starring lee dong wook and yoo ina right??  please hv lee young joon and kimbiseo cameo as parents.. that would be epic!!!

 

in the new drama lee dong wook will be a lawyer and yooina will work as his secretary for 6 months to gain experience for her acting career.

 

maybe he can be lee young joon’s lawyer kekekeke

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what was the occasion, advanced birthday party for PSJ because they are very busy and no more time for get together near his birthday? :joy:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yesss pdnim will direct new tvN drama starring lee dong wook and yoo ina right??  please hv lee young joon and kimbiseo cameo as parents.. that would be epic!!!

 

in the new drama lee dong wook will be a lawyer and yooina will work as his secretary for 6 months to gain experience for her acting career.

 

maybe he can be lee young joon’s lawyer kekekeke

And she can train with Kim Miso on how to be the perfect secretary. Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×