Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

37 minutes ago, park2park said:

Me rethinking about the possibility of PPC dating before WWWSK

640?cb=20180704132110

I think we need more posts like this in the forum. I haven’t been trolling for a while. I think I should resume

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

umm if i really hv thick skin i would direct messaging their stylists or they bosses and ask them

“‘hey no big deal but are pmy and psj dating each other? share some infos dude’’

they would probably block me afterwards :huh:..

anyone wants to try??

Is there any reason why you don’t want to message them directly on Instagram or weibo?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sonoma said:

what's the reason?
why he lied? 

first-time1.png

he said it's the first time i meet her through works(this means "it is my first time working with her")

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Is there any reason why you don’t want to message them directly on Instagram or weibo?

im shy :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

THERE IS NO USE OF US ARGUING WHAT COULD BE THE REASON WHY THEY FINALLY AGREED TO APPEAR TOGETHER IN CHINA. BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHY :joy:

APAN was sponsored by TVN but they decided not to go.

In TVN Festival, PSJ did not appear, do you think he needs to network with China advertisers but he does not need to network with TVN officials too? They can give him shows. 

Chinese audience is big but home audience remains most important for K Artists.

So, we never really know their reasons best thing we do is to enjoy and relive the moments they gave us. 

Yes as I have said, for example, look at BTS they appear in all award shows Korea and abroad because Korea remains the most important market for them. 

• Like 1

Still repeating to watch all of PPC moment in Cosmo :sweatingbullets: and most of my favorite is when PMY laughing off while turn her head to PSJ, very comfortable

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Still repeating to watch all of PPC moment in Cosmo :sweatingbullets: and most of my favorite is when PMY laughing off while turn her head to PSJ, very comfortable

Mine is when he said be careful to her . 

Sadly the stairs were only two or three steps , it would have been sweeter if the stairs were more right ? 

We missed the holding her dress moments or hold her hand. 

ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

MY is not photoshop. only CH and KHS photoshop:lol:

So it is true. They had a gathering last night :joy:?

P/S: what’s wrong with MY? Did she sit on the table? That’s why I thought she was photoshoped in initially

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

If I didn't click on uploader profile I thought it was edited pic by fan :sweat_smile: it's good that despite of their busy schedules they still able spare time to meet up like this :wub:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

So it is true. They had a gathering last night :joy:?

P/S: what’s wrong with MY? Did she sit on the table? That’s why I thought she was photoshoped in initially

seems like yesterday night.

• Like 1

R u sure MY is not photoshopped??? LOL if it is I'm gonna swing my slipper at the cruel person that did this!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, park2park said:

R u sure MY is not photoshopped??? LOL if it is I'm gonna swing my slipper at the cruel person that did this!!!

It is real not photoshop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, park2park said:

I look at the photo again and I don’t think MY was photoshoped. Look at both her hands with one on PD’s shoulder and Po Ye Jin’s hand on her shoulder. I don’t think they have time to make a detailed edited version like that. Especially when you look at Chan Sung and Secret Yang who were really photoshopped in, you will notice the difference. I think MY was there.

• Like 1