Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Hi friends i asked this before but no one answered this but please if you know about this answer, in tvn festival will they have the concept of award shows? I mean they will give awards like best couple and winner celebrity will attend?

5 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Now, There was no response to their attendance. There are also a lot of tickets left because there is no news that the stars have officially attended the event.

But I am quite confident that PMY will attend this event to thank her fans.

What a pity about the tickets... Btw, me too. I'm quite sure PMY will attend... Too bad that PSJ didn't won the favorite one too... I hope he win on the other categories... High expectation they will come together :D  Ameenn..   

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Hi friends i asked this before but no one answered this but please if you know about this answer, in tvn festival will they have the concept of award shows? I mean they will give awards like best couple and winner celebrity will attend?

No one knows for certain about this. All TVN announced was a talkshow and exhibits in November

Park Seo Joon is filming in Daegu this week which is more than 2 hours away from Seoul. It looks like he has free day earlier as he was seen in a restaurant near his house ( and also of course the neighbor's house) :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

No one knows for certain about this. All TVN announced was a talkshow and exhibits in November

Oh i hope this year they hold an award show, and thanks my friend.

10 hours ago, fasiou said:

no award show. there will be an exhibition on November 23~25 in DDP.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

This is the first time I upload pic here, just want to ask, who was that person in front of him??

this is the pic taken yesterday in a cafe near psj's house(of course near pmy's house too:D). i don't know who the person is, but it's sure that the person is not pmy. there's no way ppc have time together at a cafe even in daytime, Cheong-dam. if ppc did, reporters would go crazy and their paparazzi pics already would be in articles today.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

this is the pic taken yesterday in a cafe near psj's house(of course near pmy's house too:D). i don't know who the person is, but it's sure that the person is not pmy. there's no way ppc have time together at a cafe even in daytime, Cheong-dam. if ppc did, reporters would go crazy and their paparazzi pics already would be in articles today.

Yes I agree, just curious who's that girl(or boy idk) was she, his stylist, a friend or family member??

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

He was alone hahaha :joy:

Thank you for posting. You're a star! Mystery solved.. :lol:

I think as PPC shippers, sometimes we do not need to over-analyze and over-think everything, right. ^_^

16 minutes ago, endensia said:

I think as PPC shippers, sometimes we do not need to over-analyze and over-think everything, right. ^_^

True. Some shippers put meaning to everything and overanalyze

• Like 3

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

True. Some shippers put meaning to everything and overanalyze

But that's what shippers naturally do, right? We are all guilty of that, at some point. It makes us all giddy and it fuels our shipper hearts. :)

Anyway, WWWSK  and PPC has broken my long deep hibernation in k-dramas, soompi and shipping world. Would just like to express my gratitude for keeping this thread alive with all your posts about our PPC. My heart has been filled with joy eversince WWWSK and learning how comfortably the PPC are in real life makes me even more hopeful of these two. 

I personally believe that they've known each other before the drama and how they use banmal early on their shooting days made me feel they are close. The dating rumor, the coincidences, and their undeniable chemistry on and off screen just make me wanna hold on and believe that maybe, just maybe, they like each other and possibly..well..dated or dating or will date soon. <3

Hope to see them both soon in award shows , another kdrama perhaps and other official (or personal :p ) functions and events. Wishing them both happiness they truly deserve. :)

Until then, let's enjoy this whole shipping feels while it lasts while staying sane and logical of course. Hee! ;)

• Like 12