Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

How can i send private massage here? Im talking with some friends in private madsage but thats because they sent me first so i can reply, but i really dont know how to start it, i would be very thankful if you help me in this case. Im bad at this because i have always been a silent lurker.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Not only his handsome face but also his “apple” 

wait , wait, what did you called it again?

was it apple or peach? @minseojoon

hohohohoho

 

Apple or Peach, doesn't matter.....

Describes the same delectable "fruit" 2018new_chigua_thumb.png

qp8qhNm.gif

 

But I would advise not to stare at it too long....

Somebody might give you the evil glare 2018new_yinxian_org.png

14qUEE8.gif

 

Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ms. Park.

We all know it's for your eyes only, but we can't help it 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

We are just giving him more of an EGO boost 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

677a1560gy1fv5xdpa8izg20dw0e1u0z.gif

  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSJ is so brave not minding how fans will feel by his actions deleting instagram pics. 

 

And do these bitter other shippers think PSJ will not side with PMY if they kept on bashing her in his instagram? They better accept reality and move on.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You got my respect  @minseojoon  :D 

That peach always got me blushing whenever i look at it. :sweat_smile: 

 

 

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ is so brave not minding how fans will feel by his actions deleting instagram pics. 

 

And do these bitter other shippers think PSJ will not side with PMY if they kept on bashing her in his instagram? They better accept reality and move on.

Have you heard that some fans ,well not really fans of him tho,but mostly ppl who ship him with his past costar choose to leave his side and vote for other actor just because he deleted his photos with his Co-star in ffmw?

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Have you heard that some fans ,well not really fans of him tho,but mostly ppl who ship him with his past costar choose to leave his side and vote for other actor just because he deleted his photos with his Co-star in ffmw?

 

Hello PPC shipper ...
sorry if I was just a silent reader all this time, I have been following this thread just starting the PPC from beginning, but to write I not be brave because of my terrible english :joy:
yes I also heard that from my friend PPC shipper, and yesterday I read in IG that who ship him w/ past co-star leave his side to vote another actor :cry:

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these crazy fans shamelessly commented on psj ig photos saying how they hate him now bcoz he deleted ffw photos and demanded him to delete his photos with pmy and director too. how dare you?!! i feel bad for psj. actor or not, he is entitled to have his privacy and to have this kind of thing coming from so called fans is sickening.. 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

You got my respect  @minseojoon  :D 

That peach always got me blushing whenever i look at it. :sweat_smile: 

 

 

Have you heard that some fans ,well not really fans of him tho,but mostly ppl who ship him with his past costar choose to leave his side and vote for other actor just because he deleted his photos with his Co-star in ffmw?

 

 

Lol Well, good riddance then. He doesn't need those kind of fans. It shows that they stan him for all the wrongs reasons. And how many fans are we talking abt? I bet only few shippers, not worth wasting time...From now on, only his true fans will stay beside him and it's good. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys..sadly, we will not be able to catch up with the gap. maybe he will receive the award. same as Baeksang awards. other actors' fans said..during baeksang vote, they also complained to Baeksang because his votes were too fishy. but as you know, he received it. now..I don't think it's just manipulation by his fans(maybe..by fnc.) he has no such many enthusiastic fans. if he had, his drama dvd wouldn't have been canceled because of so much lack of quantity. All we can do now is..Whatever the result..keep voting for parkpark.(Korean fans even didn't receive an answer by starple) Though psj may not receive the award, I hope we won't be disappointed..     

  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Look at this insanity. Sometimes Idk if real PPC shippers are the obsessed ones with PPC or these crazy fans lol

 

 Once again, I am proud of PSJ. I need to get me a man like this. :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just report all bashers do not quarrel at PSJ IG. 

 

Just report bashers and post love and support for him instead. 

 

Brave PSJ he knows this is voting period for an award show yet he does not mind. It will show who are fake and who are real fans. 

12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

guys..sadly, we will not be able to catch up with the gap. maybe he will receive the award. same as Baeksang awards. other actors' fans said..during baeksang vote, they also complained to Baeksang because his votes were too fishy. but as you know, he received it. now..I don't think it's just manipulation by his fans(maybe..by fnc.) he has no such many enthusiastic fans. if he had, his drama dvd wouldn't have been canceled because of so much lack of quantity. All we can do now is..Whatever the result..keep voting for parkpark.(Korean fans even didn't receive an answer by starple) Though psj may not receive the award, I hope we won't be disappointed..     

 

 

Let us make Kstar Group feel our presence so they will also give the other award like Best Actor to PSJ. Meantime there are still many days to go so let us do our best.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

these crazy fans shamelessly commented on psj ig photos saying how they hate him now bcoz he deleted ffw photos and demanded him to delete his photos with pmy and director too. how dare you?!! i feel bad for psj. actor or not, he is entitled to have his privacy and to have this kind of thing coming from so called fans is sickening.. 

 

Lmao. It will just make him sick of his co-star X fans and their shippers more and more.

 

Regarding the votes, let just keep voting and complaining. Please do not give up. You will never know what happens the next day. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friends, i asked you about sending private massages, but no one answered me, i have something to tell you guys just tell me, lets not just sit back lets do our best till last day and support them 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fasiou said:

My friends, i asked you about sending private massages, but no one answered me, i have something to tell you guys just tell me, lets not just sit back lets do our best till last day and support them 

Check ur message. I dmed u

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

guys..sadly, we will not be able to catch up with the gap. maybe he will receive the award. same as Baeksang awards. other actors' fans said..during baeksang vote, they also complained to Baeksang because his votes were too fishy. but as you know, he received it. now..I don't think it's just manipulation by his fans(maybe..by fnc.) he has no such many enthusiastic fans. if he had, his drama dvd wouldn't have been canceled because of so much lack of quantity. All we can do now is..Whatever the result..keep voting for parkpark.(Korean fans even didn't receive an answer by starple) Though psj may not receive the award, I hope we won't be disappointed..     

There is still hope until it's over. We need to vote until the last second. Let us show them that without cheating Park Seo Joon has millions of fans supporting him win or loose. 

Let's try not speak of JHI anymore or he might become famous. 

We just focus on PSJ and PMY. fighting guys :))

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks my dear friends for answering me , lets just keep voting hard we can do anything and make anything possible if we unit, there is no way for  no way, there is always a way. Fighting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

hi update me the status is PSJ still catching up? is there any chance for him to catch up ..???

 

 

The voting period is even not halfway through yet. For him to catch up depends on the fighting spirit of fans.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, parkparkloveu said:

 

 

The voting period is even not halfway through yet. For him to catch up depends on the fighting spirit of fans.

@parkparkloveu Days are running but we still have to catch for a 100k plus votes, pls tell me not to give up..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever believes she had a slipped finger, like this post. Whoever believes she intentionally threw hints to PP shippers, give other reactions :joy: I don't know but I can't stop laughing :joy::joy::joy: PMY is so funny. I feel like she's shipping herself :lol:

 

41527298_733975853601637_241520554672337

  • Like 1
  • LOL 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×