Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

He deleted WWWSK Banner and his message to WWWSK fans. 

It means retaining PMY pic on his ig is not WWWSK promo.

Yes, in it was a long sweet message for the fans. Such a pity he deleted it. :sweatingbullets: So retaining PMY on his ig is not promo unlike what some people from bitter camp say :lol:

Vote everyone please. If we want more spazzing then we need to have them win. It looks like our curiosity on What's Wrong With Vice Chairman's ig has made us forget voting. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

He deleted WWWSK Banner and his message to WWWSK fans. 

It means retaining PMY pic on his ig is not WWWSK promo.

This made my morning. Haha! Aja PPC! :wub:

About the app., I think it’s taking a bit of time because they may have to check every single acct. and I don’t just mean the accts that voted for the current lead. To resolve it, it may take a few more days. Now, the immediate action that I can see is, they would have to pause the voting. Meaning, no one is allowed to vote, but since, we have to vote using the app I don’t really see them doing that. If you know how apps work then you know why I have this thought.

Now on to our dear PSJ, YOU BORED BRO?!? :joy:

But it’s really cute how PMY is the only female in his feed. I can just hear all of his possible reasonings for this and I can’t help but chuckle. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

You’re right, hope everyone here will be more selective in what they gonna say. 

Also this forum is for PPC shippers, idk if it’s good for me to say this ,but i feel like some ppl here isn’t a truly PPC shippers.

sorry not to offend but this thread was fine before the Apan voting started. 

Some ppl came here right after the voting started and since then it seemed like the thread  getting a little messy.

Wah... "but i feel like some ppl here isn’t a truly PPC shippers.". Because some shippers in here express their frustation about voting doesnt mean they are not truly PPC shippers.

I will borrow @polydadmiac quote for you "please be selective your words" before share your thought.

So i will delete my post about that actor, his company and my bad thought. So sorry.

Keep voting guys for uri parkparkcouple!!:heart:

• Like 3

I have been here from the very first day, first page, many times a silent lurker, i loveeee this couple, i loveee their personality, i want the best for them, and  i cant stand unfair things that happens to them so im here now very actively because i believe we should fight for happiness of our beloved, its not negativity in trying to get back what  was yours, just think about it, we are here in this world to do our best, please lets not give up. Lets try again and again, lets do everything that is needed its from the bottom of my heart. Lets support them, they deserve it.

Edited by fasiou
  • Like 5

This is the votes gap between Park Seo Joon and JHI in ~ 5 hrs from 10:12pm to 3:06 am GMT time.

825_B9_BB9-6_B80-462_A-94_CD-_EB08_AF713

It technically went up very steadily. Tell me any human being that can create this vote pattern!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

I missed you and your fabulous gifs @minseojoon

:joy:

Shouldn't you be missing this face more? :smirk:

(What am I saying....of course you do...LOL)

677a1560gy1fv03z5m3u1g20dw0dw4qq.gif677a1560gy1fv03z6fikpg20i20i27wj.gif677a1560gy1fv03z4tuk4g20i20i2npf.gif?tag

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@polydadmiac We should send a data like that to starple how I wish in Korean because the starple admin are so weak in English 

Ask @twoparkcouple to help us. Do whatever you want with the data. I can provide raw data as well if required.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

Shouldn't you be missing this face more? :smirk:

(What am I saying....of course you do...LOL)

677a1560gy1fv03z5m3u1g20dw0dw4qq.gif677a1560gy1fv03z6fikpg20i20i27wj.gif677a1560gy1fv03z4tuk4g20i20i2npf.gif?tag

Not only his handsome face but also his “apple” 

wait , wait, what did you called it again?

was it apple or peach? @minseojoon

hohohohoho

2 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

This is the votes gap between Park Seo Joon and JHI in ~ 5 hrs from 10:12pm to 3:06 am GMT time.

It technically went up very steadily. Tell me any human being that can create this vote pattern!!!!!

Yeah a technical issue might cause a short term glitch, but with such extended duration I am forced to admit that a bot is the most probable explanation.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, eleda said:

Is he trying to change his image to a mature one. I noticed after  wwwsk he doesn’t wear denim jeans anymore.:D

He has looked like a man who knows what he wants for a while now,  so I doubt he's trying to change his image to that. He's already there. B). However,  I have noticed that he often posts more fashion-style photos and less personal ones after he has finished important photoshoots. Maybe that's the reason? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Definitely looks fishy 

19 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

PMY lead has down around 3k in less than an hour.

:bawling:

That’s ok she’s gaining votes again.

The actors voting bots probably have stopped. The rate has changed now. You can clearly tell. Since we are from all countries, please spread the message to people in your country about this fishy voting pattern for APAN. We need to voice ourselves. Now we have data to prove that voting pattern is strange. Please spread the words. But please choose words carefully so as not to point fingers at anyone. Thank you.

And please keep voting. I’ll set up my laptop to monitor the votes change for us.

• Like 2

Guys, lets continue to vote for PSJ. Gap is now at 142k. Don't get discouraged. With teamwork, nothing is impossible. Always private message for tips since this is an open forum. Happy voting! B)

P.S. Just think of all the spazzing and gushing we'll do if they'll win an award together and be in one frame. We can do thiss :wub:

• Like 3