Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

dont know if should feel sorry or laugh reading this article. So basically almost every costar that pmy works with has a crush on her. 

 

Did he take PMY's name? Sorry I was not able to spot it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have TVn dramas got nomination in awards? If yes, I think if they're got nomination like Best Couple or something like PSJ said he dont wanna lose so he won't feel awkward with PMY. We so thirsty with PPC moments :sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Have TVn dramas got nomination in awards? If yes, I think if they're got nomination like Best Couple or something like PSJ said he dont wanna lose so he won't feel awkward with PMY. We so thirsty with PPC moments :sweatingbullets:

 

Only in some award bodies because, other award bodies are only for public stations like KBS, MBC and SBS

 

the earliest possible awards which WWWSK may qualify is APAN Star Awards in October 13 this year. Which will be aired on TVN. In 2016, SSC won Best Couple there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@chowchow8

 

I don't think Kwang soo was talking about PMY in his new interview as the girl he tried courting before. LKS is the bestfriend of SJK and before LMH, PMY was linked to SJK but both never admitted. I am curious though why PMY and SJK were close before and seem no longer close these days. If there was truth to the old rumors, gentleman's code for LKS not to date an ex of bestfriend. 

 

 

8 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

First I’m really sorry to talk about this here. I know I’m not supposed to talk about this stuff in PPC thread. 

So yesterday i was reading a conversations on ig (i know I’m crazy for reading that) they were talking bout their  disappointment  and sadness   of PSJ’s statements about dating PMY and about the possibility dating her. 

They said that the answer that he gave was also  the same when he answered to the question about possibility dating KJW in the future. They also said he shouldn’t answer that way if he really has someone special. 

 

i was so curious since I didn’t read their after drama interview. 

So if anyone here knows something please explain to me or tell me the different between his interview after wwwsk and ffmw. 

Please dont get mad at me. 

My heart and soul is always in this ship. 

I just wanted someone to clear this up for me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The article in 2018 was about KBS Awards them winning and not about dating rumors. PSJ clearly denied he was dating KJW. 

 

Also KJW is very much committed to her long time boyfriend. Long before DOTS, she was already dating her bf. No need to talk about her. Stop talking about her or her fans will think you are insecure. 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

 

Did he take PMY's name? Sorry I was not able to spot it.

No, he didnt mention pmy’s name. He hinted that yjs gives advice about a girl they knows, and the girl rejected him by saying they’re just colleagues. So it means they’ve work together. Pmy, lks and yjs works together on busted. Some fans mention that lks becomes hyper everytime he’s on the same scene with pmy. Its just assumption so take it with a grain of salt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

 

No, he didnt mention pmy’s name. He hinted that yjs gives advice about a girl they knows, and the girl rejected him by saying they’re just colleagues. So it means they’ve work together. Pmy, lks and yjs works together on busted. Some fans mention that lks becomes hyper everytime he’s on the same scene with pmy. Its just assumption so take it with a grain of salt.

 

With no offense to LKS, but I think PMY is a little out of his league. :P Its true that love does not depend upon looks and all that...but I'll be surprised if LKS misunderstood PMY having feelings for him, especially since they also worked together in CH. But then again, stranger things have happened! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

@chowchow8

 

I don't think Kwang soo was talking about PMY in his new interview as the girl he tried courting before. LKS is the bestfriend of SJK and before LMH, PMY was linked to SJK but both never admitted. I am curious though why PMY and SJK were close before and seem no longer close these days. If there was truth to the old rumors, gentleman's code for LKS not to date an ex of bestfriend. 

 

 

 

I don't think it's PMY too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i could be wrong, as i said, take it with a grain of salt. And some men could misunderstand women’s feelings just cause she’s kind. And again, I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG-20180903-WA0005.jpg

 

I found this but I can't find the original source from weibo. It's in bahasa but I try to translate to English:

 

"There's a Weibo's user (one of WWWSK's crew) posting something during shooting, PSJ give shoulder massage to PMY and bring food to her. During Kim Mi So's black out scene shooting, the director noticed that has something in Miso's blouse when she lying down on the floor and eventually is a label. PSJ immediately ran towards PMY and fix it that label. He also said "What will you do without me?" And it makes all of the crew laughing out loud"

 

I dont know it trusted or not if anyone can find the original source

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

First I’m really sorry to talk about this here. I know I’m not supposed to talk about this stuff in PPC thread. 

So yesterday i was reading a conversations on ig (i know I’m crazy for reading that) they were talking bout their  disappointment  and sadness   of PSJ’s statements about dating PMY and about the possibility dating her. 

They said that the answer that he gave was also  the same when he answered to the question about possibility dating KJW in the future. They also said he shouldn’t answer that way if he really has someone special. 

 

i was so curious since I didn’t read their after drama interview. 

So if anyone here knows something please explain to me or tell me the different between his interview after wwwsk and ffmw. 

Please dont get mad at me. 

My heart and soul is always in this ship. 

I just wanted someone to clear this up for me 

 

 

 

 

 

You can google about PSJ's response regarding dating KJW...yes, he denied it. On the other hand, we all know when he was asked about dating uri Kim Miso and he said something like he doesn't know what the future holds... he is known as one of the captains of this ship because he didn't straightforwardly deny his dating chances with PMY just like he did before for his other costars.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@snitchdream08

 

 

It was already discussed here from shippers who saw original post in Weibo. That was before this thread reached page 100 I think.

 

Just read all previous pages guys actually a lot were already discussed before.  :joy:

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

First I’m really sorry to talk about this here. I know I’m not supposed to talk about this stuff in PPC thread. 

So yesterday i was reading a conversations on ig (i know I’m crazy for reading that) they were talking bout their  disappointment  and sadness   of PSJ’s statements about dating PMY and about the possibility dating her. 

They said that the answer that he gave was also  the same when he answered to the question about possibility dating KJW in the future. They also said he shouldn’t answer that way if he really has someone special. 

 

i was so curious since I didn’t read their after drama interview. 

So if anyone here knows something please explain to me or tell me the different between his interview after wwwsk and ffmw. 

Please dont get mad at me. 

My heart and soul is always in this ship. 

I just wanted someone to clear this up for me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

link: https://m.vlive.tv/video/83011

watch this video from 1:02 (you can see eng sub). the reporters are well explaining how different pjs's answer about pmy is compared to kjw.

 

t4p6UkW.jpg

Wq0vOgH.jpg

E0Yt6Ae.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

 

I don't think it's PMY too. 

I also don't think it's PMY.. Kwang soo is also close to PSJ, they had filming together in Hwarang and became close since then.. In one of the running man episode, which PSJ became guest with kang haenul, PSJ and Kwangsoo seems like have known each other quite well..

 

I've watched the new ep of running man (truth or dare ep), I think the woman who was mentioned as his colleague then rejected him and the one who involved in dating rumors were not the same person.. Because in that show, PD was asked if kwangsoo only got rejected once or he had more than one rejected confessions, then after that question kwang soo mentioned the one who involved in dating rumors. And we will never know who she is since there are lots of korean celebrities who get involves in dating rumors...Poor kwangsoo..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://park-seo-joon-dishes-dating-rumors-kim-ji-won-friendship-btss-v

 

PSJ immediately and clearly denied the rumors with KJW. 

 

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/286596/p2fb-park-seo-joon-speaks-dating-rumors-co-star-park-min-young

 

But for PMY, very vague and open-ended.

 

Maybe they just misinterpreted PSJ statement here regarding dating female colleagues. But I think he is not specifically talking about KJW here:https://www.soompi.com/article/1020363wpp/park-seo-joon-talks-appeal-fight-way-possibility-dating-female-friend

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really felt sorry for the cast of WWWSK, because of sudden outbreak of the rumors, the focus was not on the drama anymore. But hopefully, award giving bodies will focus on how well-made the drama is and how it made an impact  on international audience. WWWSK deserves to be recognized and awarded. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSJ has this reputation of always directly denying rumors only with PMY that he did not directly deny. Korean reporters observe that not only shippers.

 

ALSO, SINCE BEFORE DOTS, KJW HAS BEEN DATING YOO YEON SEOK. I RESEARCHED ABOUT HER BEFORE WHEN I STARTED SHIPPING SONGSONG AND I WONDER WHO AMONG SHK AND KJW WILL SJK PROBABLY FALL IN REAL LIFE.

 

Interestingly,  KJW has cameo in Mr Sunshine where her rumored long time bf is one of the cast and her rumored bf sent congratulations too during SJK fan meeting last Saturday (KJW and SJK will be partners in a new drama)

 

There was no need to discuss further about her here. She and PSJ were only buddies. 

 

 

@Mariz Guillermo DOTS had similar rumors but was at the same time recognized. Frankly speaking WWWSK script is not that good. But PPC Chemistry is the one of the best in KDramas.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mariz Guillermo said:

Maybe they just misinterpreted PSJ statement here regarding dating female colleagues. But I think he is not specifically talking about KJW here:https://www.soompi.com/article/1020363wpp/park-seo-joon-talks-appeal-fight-way-possibility-dating-female-friend

 

 

Yes, it's really clear on the above article that the question was about "a female friend" not specific his costars in dramas, so generally it could be anyone. :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×