Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

8 minutes ago, fangurl28 said:

All I know is Park Min Young was happy filming WWWKS with a partner that she likes or loves, you can see in her gestures  in bts and smiles. She gave me that same happy vibe like when she was filming City Hunter. Same smile same energy.

And PSJ has the same look of love as LMH towards her. But this time with PSJ you can feel the intensity, it is more deep and passionate (the way he looks at her).

As for PSJ,  he was more playful in his other dramas like the buddy type, more carefree. Now you can see that he was a bit guarded in WWWSK bts still playful tho but more matured in actions and more caring towards PMY.

I strongly think they are in a serious relationship,  I hope this time it will last for a long time aka forever. I am just waiting for wedding announcement.

Same observation that is why I was not fully convinced when others shipped her with drama partners after LMH. There was always something lacking for me to say chemistry was real... until Park Seo Joon came along. 

• Like 8

I haven't watched FFMW but when I see PSJ & KJW's bts video on youtube, I see them like siblings even their chemistry were so good but I don't see couple vibe. It's so different with PPC, we can see love in their eyes :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, fangurl28 said:

dunno if i'm delulu but she seems to say "like" or "i like you" in korean. 

I think it's the weather she's talking about.

Hi guys, I've been one of the silent readers here. But I couldn't keep my thoughts to myself anymore so I made an account. I'm so excited to learn more of our Park Couple's Accidental/Intentional Coincidences...ㄱㄱㄱㄱ I'm hoping this ship goes to where we fans dream it would end up. #bubicouple화이팅!

• Like 6

W Korea includes PSJ among the Six Rising Actors List. I dont think he is still a rising actor as he has already been doing lead roles longer than the others in the list.

Although WWWSK popularity has even increased his fanbase. He has gotten even more popular in China. In terms of being Hallyu tho, PSJ is still rising. Probably why as of now, it is not yet time to reveal a dating relationship

• Like 1

I wanna see Minyoung unnie  wearing beautiful wedding dress in the future, and of course oppa seojoona in that suit,,, ommo can't wait ..Image result for park seo joon and park min young fighting

• Like 5

I found this clip. Doesn't PMY looks super suspicious here?? She didn't even look at him once, but one he went on stage she turned back to her normal facing direction 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

pmy updated her ig regularly now.. maybe she wanted to let ‘someone’ know where she is and what she is doing at the moment...apart from daily facetime and messages 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Inetz said:

LOL PMY.. as if PPC shippers needed more material to go cray :lol:

I’ll let my delu mind loose a bit. Seems like she’s checking us here. We were so quiet, so she posted that caption so we have something to talk about. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 7

I can read hangeul but I can't translate hangeul. I repeat what Young Joon said and its true. But if we use google translate the meaning is "Try to wear it"??

• LOL 1