Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I saw the hate PMY got for her pics yesterday and thought are these persons commenting teenagers?

I mean their hate comments are so immature. No basis to hate, just for the sake of hating PMY's clothes and looks. 

I saw that as well. I used to be shocked by the hate comments that appear on NB but i realised  recently that the site is known for being negative. Some are completely irrational. Like, how do you give hate comments about someone's ankles or height i.e what they are actually born with?! Its completely immature.

I don't worry about these comments anymore because someone once said that they actually represents less than 20% of actual knetz and if you go to the actual article, there are a lot of koreans defending her as well and saying she looks great. 

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Netizenbuzz seem to hate PMY always post if negative 

It was positive when the drama was being aired and when they thought she was dating PSJ. I think the negative comments came back recently when they started the denials.

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, it's a typical comment when an actor is asked about ideal type girl. as psj said, pmy is soo beautiful, i think he thinks appearance is the most important as his girl friend.:lol:

:joy: but I still think he protects PMY from haters because everytime there is fan war in his instagram when haters bring up PMY had PS, the comments always disappear on his instagram

• Like 7

Phuket pic of PMY got praises though so I am not really sure why they hated her again in yesterday's pics. 

어떤 사랑을 꿈꾸나요. 

순애보적인 사랑요. 30대 초반이 되니 사랑에 대해 좀 더 신중하게 생각하게 돼요.

What kind of love do you dream.

Pure love. I'm in my early thirties, so I think about love more carefully.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Going completely off topic for a bit.. sorry but saw this gif in DC gall and I had to ask this question .... and i know we have analysed this gif to death but does anyone notice a change in PMYs expression after her hair moves??? Like she was really into the kiss?

I never noticed it before till now... somewhere in the middle the kiss looks real

videotogif_2018.08.31_01.45.59.gif

Here's the gif set of the edited ep 13 wall kiss. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=secretary&no=17959&page=1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

:joy: but I still think he protects PMY from haters because everytime there is fan war in his instagram when haters bring up PMY had PS, the comments always disappear on his instagram

but that pmy is so beautiful is true. even when airing wwwsk, most people said i started watching wwwsk because of psj, now i watch it because of pmy's beauty.  so, if he answered like that because of hater, it does not make sense. i think psj is not a person who cares about haters.

ok..he likes a woman who can have good conversation, but coincidently the woman is beautiful too.B)

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

어떤 사랑을 꿈꾸나요. 

pure like this?? LOL

:wub:

btw idk about u guys, but during the bed scene, I find it extremely cute that he pecked PMY's nose. It felt so real to me.

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

어떤 사랑을 꿈꾸나요. 

it doesn't mean pure love. the trans is wrong. 순애보적인 사랑=it mean that he dreams he is willing to lay down (the rest of)his life for the love of one woman. wow~:wub:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11

I really love PMY, but IMO, with due all respect to her stylist, I think the coat doesn't fit her well. Her looks was so fine without the coat, the coat somehow looked too big for her. I think the lenght of the coat is little bit overwhelm her frame

15 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Knetz are sometimes brutal towards her... they just can't seem to get past the whole plastic surgery thing.

It’s not only Knetz, even in my country there are so many haters keep judging and bashing her cos her past PS. 

I really wanted to swear and curse those haters,but like i said in my previous post (days ago) I rather pray and wishing a happy life for them (haters). I don’t want to argue with haters because they are haters so they will always find their way to say bad and spread hateful words.

I believe PMY is a great person,so as a fan I want to show them that i am a great person just like my fave PMY.

Everything is about mind control. :)

#postivevibesonly

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

but that pmy is so beautiful is true. even when airing wwwsk, most people said i started watching wwwsk because of psj, now i watch it because of pmy's beauty.  so, if he answered like that because of hater, it does not make sense. i think psj is not a person who cares about haters.

ok..he likes a woman who can have good conversation, but coincidently the woman is beautiful too.B)

omo this is so true. i watched wwwsk bcoz of pmy also. because she is so beautiful as kim miso. even my sister said the same thing. so all the bashes about her looks mainly comes from jealousy i guess. 

• Like 4

Fashion is subjective.

I personally liked the overall look on her. As long as she doesn’t botton up her coat, that is.

• Like 2

it doesn't mean pure love. the trans is wrong. it mean that he dreams he is willing to lay down his life for the love of one woman. wow~:wub:

So you mean when translators say Pure Love for 순애보적인 사랑요, it means far deeper in Korean? Wow that's good to hear  :joy::heart:

• Like 2

it doesn't mean pure love. the trans is wrong. it mean that he dreams he is willing to lay down his life for the love of one woman. wow~:wub:

OMOOO he is really a real men!!!!!

And here is the other full version of ep 13 wallkiss,,

Woow their body movement really means something, they totally are into the kiss, and look at their "lower body movements"hahahahaha.. :P

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

it doesn't mean pure love. the trans is wrong. 순애보적인 사랑=it mean that he dreams he is willing to lay down (the rest of)his life for the love of one woman. wow~:wub:

omo... that boy is so passionate! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Going completely off topic for a bit.. sorry but saw this gif in DC gall and I had to ask this question .... and i know we have analysed this gif to death but does anyone notice a change in PMYs expression after her hair moves??? Like she was really into the kiss?

I never noticed it before till now... somewhere in the middle the kiss looks real

videotogif_2018.08.31_01.45.59.gif

Here's the gif set of the edited ep 13 wall kiss. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=secretary&no=17959&page=1

If they are dating in real life, this was the first time they kissed for camera probably she got carried away.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

So you mean when translators say Pure Love for 순애보적인 사랑요, it means far deeper in Korean? Wow that's good to hear  :joy::heart:

순애보적인 사랑 is the devoted love for one woman or man:heart:

• Thanks 8

If PSJ is really the man we all believe he is and if PMY really do ends up with him, y'all I cant even tell u how happy I'll be. :bawling:

They honestly deserve the best and deserve each other.

• Like 9

It looks like PSJ is a romantic guy and not the type to easily give up on the love of his life. He protects his loved ones and privacy too like how we cannot see pics of his family in his social media. He once posted a pic or vid of his niece but deleted it. He said too he will not let rumors affect his closeness with PMY, he does not want to lose. 

• Like 7

Believe me or not i’ve been repeating this video for 9399484838838483383383 times. 

I know it’s their job but like seriously if they don’t feel anything towards each other during or after this scene, trust me they are robots . 

Lol I’m scre:joy:aming 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4