Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

Jeong Sewoon won Best OST for It's You at the Soribada Awards. He also performed the song with WWWSK playing on the screen behind him:

 

 

the crowd screaming tho, it makes me happy that WWWSK is still receiving a lot of love:heart:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omo guys. A private account tag Park seojoon on Park Minyoung post back in December 2016. I mean back then they didn't have any connection or being related to each other at all. Wow goosebump if they really have been dating for freaking 3 years

 

 

Pics_Art_08_31_03_55_50.jpg

Edited by bunny93
  • Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bunny93 said:

Omo guys. A private account tag Park seojoon on Park Minyoung post back in December 2016. I mean back then they didn't have any connection or being related to each other at all. Wow goosebump if they really have been dating for freaking 3 years

 

 

Pics_Art_08_31_03_55_50.jpg

OMG! I can't even... :blush:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hmmm and a few days after that, PSJ can be seen in PMY's weibo post :wink: they were near each other backstage in Hongkong.

 

B6_E32_A0_A-_FD2_C-4031-_B757-_EE34_E250

 

How do you know that its PSJ? I can't tell from this pic!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hmmm and a few days after that, PSJ can be seen in PMY's weibo post :wink: they were near each other backstage in Hongkong.

 

B6_E32_A0_A-_FD2_C-4031-_B757-_EE34_E250

 

Maybe it was just a "coincidence" or a fan saw PSJ's back on MY weibo picture and decided to ship them lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@niharika111 research all the attendees in MAMA 2016, the coat worn by PSJ is distinct in style. Look carefully at the coat.

 

@bunny93 if someone would not look carefully and analyze, people would not know it is PSJ in the pic, niharika111 just asked me how would I know it's PSJ :lol:

 

Correction on my last post: this was December 3, a day after MAMA. 

 

I remember at that time, PMY roamed around HK with her stylist who also happened to be PSJ's stylist.

 

   :open_mouth: Can this be someone who happened to see them together in Hongkong? I remember we talked about the possibility of them hanging out together in HK at that time. 

 

 :open_mouth: Or can this be someone who knew something about them or have seen them in Korea. 

 

-- Other comments there mentioning other guys are the CM Shippers of course it was natural as they were linked together as previous drama partners in Healer, but for someone to randomly tag PSJ, hmm coincidence again? :joy::glasses:

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While waiting for more updates from our couple, I want to ask you guys who do you think is the submissive one? PSJ or PMY? lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Da Som is a common Korean name. So I guess the commenter is a Korean. As to why? That is the fishy part. Why. Has he or she have seen them together? This explains why many people say there were rumors about them in Korea BEFORE WWWSK. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

While waiting for more updates from our couple, I want to ask you guys who do you think is the submissive one? PSJ or PMY? lol

I think PSJ is the submissive one. He will do everything what PMY said. :D

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why am I having this gut feeling that very soon the truth will be in front of us...though I am all prepared to wait for them to open up when the time is right but even after their denials people are still investigating (I mean everyone, not just we shippers) and their suspicious actions sort of leading us to have a resolution on their relationship...I just wish them to have as much love and support as possible from everyone..if they've really been dating in secret, I salute their resilience, devotion and respect for each other since both of them could preserve something precious even after being all busy and fried up with numerous projects...too many coincidences create facts and if the fact of love is true for them then they deserve to be together and people should always support them no matter what... :wub::wub:

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually, their dating rumor was started in October 2017 in Korea. One day in Oct 2017, someone wrote on Daum cafe (cafe named women's generation) "Park seo joon-Park min young,  Kang dong won-Han hyo joo".  without any explanation, someone wrote just their names in pairs. and after 9 months, both of the two couples were on articles they're being in relationship. so everyone was very surprised.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think PSJ is the submissive one. He will do everything what PMY said. :D

except in..

Spoiler

bed lol

I feel like both are submissive but shows in different ways. PSJ is a manly& PMY is a fiesty girl but somehow they compliment each other very well. i guess this is what u called fate & destiny

  • Like 3
  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

actually, their dating rumor was started in October 2017 in Korea. One day in Oct 2017, someone wrote on Daum cafe (cafe named women's generation) "Park seo joon-Park min young,  Kang dong won-Han hyo joo".  without any explanation, someone wrote just their names in pairs. and after 9 months, both of the two couples were on articles they're being in relationship. so everyone was very surprised.

Was the AAA in November? If that’s the case, maybe that’s why they looked kind of indifferent with each other. Due to the rumor starting back in October, I mean.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woman DongA, from the same publication which published the dating rumor last July 27, published a PSJ interview yesterday.

 

What is weird on that interview was it was conducted in July 31 as mentioned in the first paragraphs but there was a clarification on answer of PSJ in interviews July 31 and Aug 1 - meaning- it was obviously reviewed by PSJ Agency before publication. :D

 

It said PSJ only said he is open to date in the future did not mention specific name of PMY haha a lame excuse when the question on him was specific about PMY. :D

 

Based on that, my guess is they are not ready yet to be public anytime soon.

 

PSJ is the only income provider of his agency. He cannot jeopardize his manager's income too by admitting relationship this time. 

 

He also mentioned that admitting about a relationship is not solo decision only. It involves other people so he has to be careful if ever he admits dating in the future. 

 

 

14 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Was the AAA in November? If that’s the case, maybe that’s why they looked kind of indifferent with each other. Due to the rumor starting back in October, I mean.

  

 

AAA was November 15, 2017

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

@niharika111 research all the attendees in MAMA 2016, the coat worn by PSJ is distinct in style. Look carefully at the coat.

 

@bunny93 if someone would not look carefully and analyze, people would not know it is PSJ in the pic, niharika111 just asked me how would I know it's PSJ :lol:

 

Correction on my last post: this was December 3, a day after MAMA. 

 

I remember at that time, PMY roamed around HK with her stylist who also happened to be PSJ's stylist.

 

   :open_mouth: Can this be someone who happened to see them together in Hongkong? I remember we talked about the possibility of them hanging out together in HK at that time. 

 

 :open_mouth: Or can this be someone who knew something about them or have seen them in Korea. 

 

-- Other comments there mentioning other guys are the CM Shippers of course it was natural as they were linked together as previous drama partners in Healer, but for someone to randomly tag PSJ, hmm coincidence again? :joy::glasses:

 

 

 

 

You know what, I AM SO TIRED OF SAYING " WHAT A COINCIDENCE" WITH THIS COUPLE. because it is just too many to mention :tounge_xd:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is true that they are already in a relationship before wwwsk, i think at least it's not for 3 years. The reason why most people think they're dating for 3 years is that the time psj changed his uniform number to pmy's birthday was 3 years ago. he said he had been a pmy fanboy, i think he just changed to her birthday number as a pmy fan.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they knew each other for 3 years because of stylist but not in relationship yet that long. Probably MAMA 2016 Hongkong they started knowing each other more (Dec 2016) and in January 2017 PSJ had an event with Jessica (PMY's BFF) in LA, the Las Vegas video with a smaller size shoes which is similar to PMY's was Valentines 2017 :lol:

 

@twoparkcouple do you the source of the knetz rumors about them dating before and the broke up and reconciled?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×