Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

11 hours ago, sheilajones said:

their denial reminded me when my parents suspecting me having me a boyfriend, I was like (no I don't have and no I'm not going to have a boyfriend I am focusing on my studies, I sounded like a guilty out there because it was really true that I had.) hahha lol it just reminded me of PMY and PSJ's denial. what I mean is why do you have to explain so much when its not even true? unless it is? hahhahahahahhaa lol that is why I am not buying their denials because I was just like them before hahha lol...

I can actually relate to the situation, because to be honest, I also experienced this situation with an ex bf. We hid our relationship from our officemates because we didn't want to cause controversies in the office. I was the one who prepared the company's payroll so we did not want any issues. How we tried to act as if we were only co-workers when we were with officemates. There was a time when we were seen at a mall together and we denied saying we only happened to see each other there. We were able to hid it for several months.

So based on that personal experience, I think it is reasonable if many WWWSK cast do not know about PPC real relationship. They were only together from April/May to July 2018 and only PSJ and PMY had a lot of scenes together not the other cast. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Newly released article by the same editor/reporter as the one yesterday: http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=267168

Main points: 

• The reporter mentioned that PSJ didnt express himself as honest as he should have and that he avoided giving an immediate answer
  • Regards to enthusiasm for them to date he said "I have a right to protect my private life and I don't think I will know until that moment (future tense)"
  • He would like to work with PMY again
  • (On the topic of Love) Further in the article he said the response to the drama in regards to him dating PMY is natural and common due to the genre (Romantic Comedy) he had the same response back when he filmed Fight for my way. However he emphasized his right to privacy and he doesn't know what's going to happen in the future so well have to wait till that moment comes. 
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Nice one PSJ!

we are getting so many versions of the one sentence.... It is like the Co stars answers to the dating rumor... 

• Like 5

LOL omg dead at the translation "breathing".

At least it didn't say "eating". Imagine the translation says "I enjoy eating PMY" LOL omg this ship would've sunk to the bottom of the ocean

• LOL 12

Found this while hunting for interview translations... PMYs past and present/future standing together... Now that is a coincidence :joy:

Naughty MC for making LMH stand next to PSJ :joy:... Can anyone tell Me who the MC was? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Omo.. do they know our thirst of their juicy news so that enable us to keep this thread alive by releasing the interview one by one.

Kinda deja vu to read the discussion of their interviews in this thread earlier this month..

whatever happens, i’ll go down with this ship:lol:

• LOL 2

43 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

IMG-20180829-WA0002.jpg

trans~

박민영씨와 호흡이 좋아서 자연스러운 장면이 탄생했다. = Chemistry with PMY was so good that I could create a natural scene.  

• Thanks 12

17 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Found this while hunting for interview translations... PMYs past and present/future standing together... Now that is a coincidence :joy:

Naughty MC for making LMH stand next to PSJ :joy:... Can anyone tell Me who the MC was? 

There was also a shot of this Blue Dragon Awards when LMH was on stage accepting an award, the camera suddenly focused on PSJ :lol: it's on a private ig of PPC shipper so I cannot embed it here. 

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

trans~

박민영씨와 호흡이 좋아서 자연스러운 장면이 탄생했다. = Chemistry with PMY was so good that I could create a natural scene.  

Of course they have good chemistry, because in diff interview, SJ said that they had rehersed a lot for that scene LOL

• LOL 2

The writer noticed how PSJ took a long time before answering each question. 

For me, this is something fishy. 

Because a person who has nothing to hide would not be too cautious in giving answers to an interview.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

There was also a shot of this Blue Dragon Awards when LMH was on stage accepting an award, the camera suddenly focused on PSJ :lol: it's on a private ig of PPC shipper so I cannot embed it here. 

Yes, saw that video too.. Here is the video.

SJ had his mouth open when listened to LMH speech, I think that was his default expression when he is in serious mode

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, seratward01 said:

Yes, saw that video too.. Here is the video.

SJ had his mouth open when listened to LMH speech, I think that was his default expression when he is in serious mode

LOL idk y but it made me laugh so much. His express, so cute.

• LOL 2