Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PARK MIN YOUNG SAID SHE WILL HAVE ASIA FAN MEETING :wub:

Omg, really? Can't wait for it :love: it'll be her first fan meeting right? Did she have any fan meetings before?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ememoonie said:

Omg, really? Can't wait for it :love: it'll be her first fan meeting right? Did she have any fan meetings before?

I think it's going to be her first....how about having VP Lee as her special guest waaaaahhhh

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, saved2K said:

I think it's going to be her first....how about having VP Lee as her special guest waaaaahhhh

Yeah just like how Song joong ki came to song hye kyo’s fan meeting keke. But wait, they need a Yoo ah in as a cover in order not to make it obvious :yum:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

nBmTa4i.jpg

It is the another interesting evidence(?) found by k-netz. In the bts, looking at psj's mouth closer,  after pmy said "I've won a dart game", psj said "with whom?" haha~:D  Because he said as if "how could there be something I don't know about you?",  knetz think it's another evidence and call PSJ jealousy bulldozer. :lol:

LOL his face was really serious :joy: 

PMY is so pretty at that event in singapore, she's glowing :kiss_wink: 

I love the way she handles herself, she is smart, beautiful and funny. She is everything a man can dream of. Really. 

Also I love when she speaks english.

Edited by Inetz
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

nBmTa4i.jpg

It is the another interesting evidence(?) found by k-netz. In the bts, looking at psj's mouth closer,  after pmy said "I've won a dart game", psj said "with whom?" haha~:D  Because he said as if "how could there be something I don't know about you?",  knetz think it's another evidence and call PSJ jealousy bulldozer. :lol:

wow so knetz still digging haha 

• Like 2

Wow my inbox is now bombarded with ya peeps asking for the code. I'm so sorry I haven't replied to yall yet I'm still quite busy huhu 

Hello just a reminder again PLS DO NOT QUOTE PHOTOS OR VIDS.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Yeah just like how Song joong ki came to song hye kyo’s fan meeting keke. But wait, they need a Yoo ah in as a cover in order not to make it obvious :yum:

Haha they can invite director Park instead :smirk:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, ememoonie said:

I think this is the first. 

When someone suddenly starts to do something out of their normal routines: kissing so passionately on screen, leaning on 'on-screen' partner during interviews, updating IG so often, joining vacation trip with drama cast and crew, announcing fan meeting...:rolleyes: is it the PMY we knew? 

• Like 6

Do you guys notice that they always have matching outfit? (previously grey, and today, its black) Its so fun being a PPC shipper right now :wub:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I am sure the investigator fans in IG will relate again the latest IG post of PSJ with PMY... 

correct me if I am wrong.. PMY wore number 7 jersey as well right? 

In 3. 2. 1. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, yujien said:

I am sure the investigator fans in IG will relate again the latest IG post of PSJ with PMY... 

correct me if I am wrong.. PMY wore number 7 jersey as well right? 

In 3. 2. 1. :lol:

Yes she did. But that was quite a while ago, and it was baseball. Son Heung Min has been wearing no.7 jersey for a while now. I have to say, ANOTHER COINCIDENCE. WTH. Should I call them coincidence couple? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Yes she did. But that was quite a while ago, and it was baseball. Son Heung Min has been wearing no.7 jersey for a while now. I have to say, ANOTHER COINCIDENCE. WTH. Should I call them coincidence couple? 

haha they should just be together, as the korean reporters say, if it's all coincidences, then it must be fate that wants them to be together :smirk: go with fate I say  :love:

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

Do you guys notice that they always have matching outfit? (previously grey, and today, its black) Its so fun being a PPC shipper right now :wub:

They wore matching black bracelet PMY at Changi Airport SG and PSJ at London Shopping  :joy:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

are they taking turns in updating their instagrams now? uhm... i don't mean to scrutiny but the timing is... it's too obvious for one to overlook. 

• Like 3

First time seeing this vid. :wub:

your thoughts? Was he trying to protect PMY from that cameran or to get her attention cause she was busy with her phone? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They wore matching black bracelet PMY at Changi Airport SG and PSJ at London Shopping  :joy:

He is the Captain of this ship...so I I Captain...he is steering the ship to the destination.....

• Like 2