Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Actually reading all the articles posted on this thread...

Feeling happy n stress free on this ship.

Personally at this point.. .I don't think they were in a relationship for 3 years..but they may have been aware of each other...same industry...

Then working together with that natural chemistry....

With the work schedule...no time to officially date but that doesn't mean they are not attracted...

Honestly with their schedule...pmy can say they are not dating.. .but it doesn't mean they are not attracted to each other n they are obviously in communication.

So now we just need to give them space n let nature take its course:wub:

 

 

 

Sorry but I don't agree that they were merely aware of each other before as popular celebrities prior to WWWSK. 

 

Not in 3 years relationship I agree with that but for me, many coincidences are too good to  be true as mere coincidences. PSJ has said he has no time for commitment so who knows, they may know each other and were in a SOME but not for 3 years. Maybe after AAA who knows for sure ;)

 

Remember that statement from PMY herself. She knew there were rumors about them BEFORE WWWSK. I mean of all celebrities in SK, why would there be rumor on the two of them who were not even in any project together yet?   

 

:glasses:

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mushforbrains

 

I feel the same way. I am being very conservative about this ship. As far as I'm concerned (and this is for my own benefit only2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png ), their mutual attraction and relationship blossomed during the filming of the drama. I choose to believe in their denials until it's confirmed by themselves that they are truly dating. Should their denial be false down the line, I also understand why they had to....to protect and support each other.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

@mushforbrains

 

I feel the same way. I am being very conservative about this ship. As far as I'm concerned (and this is for my own benefit only2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png ), their mutual attraction and relationship blossomed during the filming of the drama. I choose to believe in their denials until it's confirmed by themselves that they are truly dating. Should their denial be false down the line, I also understand why they had to....to protect and support each other.

You promised me that you will happily concede if I am proven right hehehe but the problem is I will never be proven right cause they will not admit....anyway I can settle for a wedding 2-3 years from now. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, saved2K said:

You promised me that you will happily concede if I am proven right hehehe but the problem is I will never be proven right cause they will not admit....anyway I can settle for a wedding 2-3 years from now. 

Hahahaha...I can't help you if you can't prove it dear. Like I said, this is the one time I would be happy to be wrong! kekekekeke...

But we will both be happy in the end...NO? :smirk:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She knew there were rumors about them BEFORE WWWSK. I mean of all celebrities in SK, why would the rumor be on the two of them who were not even in any project together yet?   

 

:glasses:

 

 

 

 

I always believe that there was already something between them before WWWSK. PMY saying that sort of confirmed it.

 

Why would also a random person post about them dating last January? Hmmmm too fishy.

 

I believe in the saying 

 

WHEN THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE

 

But for me too, NOT THREE YEARS that is exaggeration in my opinon. 

 

Not yet in a committed relationship not yet officially dating too getting to know each other exploring possibilities for the future, so PMY was not lying when she said she is not dating anyone.   :D

 

PS : I recently talked again to my Korean co worker about them and she still believes they are dating before drama.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSJ please post something on ig i'm so bored:lol: We promise not to connect everything with PMY... just post anything 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m crying, you guys speak English so good . 

I wish I could be as good as you guys :bawling:.

my english is sucks

To be honest I’m so happy to read all of these threads , beside getting info bout my OTP ,i can also learn english .  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Have a nice day 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr. Park: "Oh Seo-Joona, you brat.

Can't you be less perfect? I am so resentful of myself "2018new_landelini_org.png

 

EAn8PDd.gif

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evaemix said:

I’m crying, you guys speak English so good . 

I wish I could be as good as you guys :bawling:.

my english is sucks

To be honest I’m so happy to read all of these threads , beside getting info bout my OTP ,i can also learn english .  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Have a nice day 

 

 

It is okey just write and express yourself we can understand. Good English is not necessary here as long as we ship them both :D

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, evaemix said:

I’m crying, you guys speak English so good . 

I wish I could be as good as you guys :bawling:.

my english is sucks

To be honest I’m so happy to read all of these threads , beside getting info bout my OTP ,i can also learn english .  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Have a nice day 

It's ok. We'll help each other here. If you want to clearly understand something here, don't hesitate to ask. :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any videos of PMY arriving in SG? I would've loved to see her strut down the airport hallways. Lol. Ahhh these two are really blooming (maybe thanks to Laniege and Shiseido. lol!). But I'd like to think it's because they are truly happy inside that it's emanating outside. Sigh. When in love...

 

Well speaking of how fantastic they look, I thought I'd put this in here because our PMY is part of the beauty trends. She's absolutely flawless and her make up artist is the bomb!

 

http://beautytap.com/2018/07/hottest-k-drama-beauty-trends/

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, evaemix said:

I’m crying, you guys speak English so good . 

I wish I could be as good as you guys :bawling:.

my english is sucks

To be honest I’m so happy to read all of these threads , beside getting info bout my OTP ,i can also learn english .  ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Have a nice day 

 

I understand you just fine so feel free to join the thread. My english is not that good either. It's struggling sometimes for me to express my ideas LOL 

 

About PP, didn't SJ say they knew and got close before the drama so it's pretty much confirmed that they should've been more than just aware of each other before the drama. 

I incline to the idea that they've been in a long term relationship although doubts arise here and there sometimes. More than anything, isn't it too much of a risk for them to have accepted this drama together if they were just at the beginning stage? The scrutiny and pressure from the media along with the worry about the drama's success can take a huge toll on a newly-built relationship. 

Anyway, I guess we'll never know about the 'where and when' at this point no matter how much we argue :)) What we all know is if they ever admit in the future, the official time should be after the interviews :)))

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

 

I understand you just fine so feel free to join the thread. My english is not that good either. It's struggling sometimes for me to express my ideas LOL 

 

About PP, didn't SJ say they knew and got close before the drama so it's pretty much confirmed that they should've been more than just aware of each other before the drama. 

I incline to the idea that they've been in a long term relationship although doubts arise here and there sometimes. More than anything, isn't it too much of a risk for them to have accepted this drama together if they were just at the beginning stage? The scrutiny and pressure from the media along with the worry about the drama's success can take a huge toll on a newly-built relationship. 

Anyway, I guess we'll never know about the 'where and when' at this point no matter how much we argue :)) What we all know is if they ever admit in the future, the official time should be after the interviews :)))

 

I just want them to announce their marriage. Did you watch PMY interview at the end of the drama? Let me search for Eng sub version when I'm back home but in general she was kind of saying she is the one who will get married if she meets the right person and will spend more time with family after she gets married.

 

* delulu mode ON * My interpretation of her interview: already want to get married. I'm preparing you for the news. Next time when I want to announce my marriage I willl be quicker than rumours from media so they can't take spotlight from me :glasses:

 

P/S: her voice is super cute. No wonder PSJ praised her voice as well. In Viki interview he was like "she toned it down and made the character sound sophisticated". 

  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PMY sexy back...  same as PSJ :wub:

 

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ellooo my lovely fellow shippers. :wub:

im just dropping by to say hi to everyone. :kiss_wink:

I did not abandon my ship but was caught up with real life stuff :sweatingbullets:

Honestly i'm so left behind all of you due to my schedule and work. :crazy:

But i have been itching to come in and spazz. :P

Last time I was on page 105 OMG :phew: lots of catching up to do. B)

I'd be delighted If there is any kind shipper who could brief me. Kamsahamnida :kiss_wink: 

And i apologize for troubling you all. Love y'all :kiss_wink:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SomeBerry a few hours after finale episode aired, there was a big news in Korea that they were dating for 3 years but media showed no photo evidence except that collages made by shippers of coincidental visits to same places, same clothes etc. PSJ denied the "3 years relationship evidences" but did not directly say "No we are not dating" he was bashed by KNetz. Many hate comments calling him liar how he denied for the past 3 years. The next day after his interview, PMY denied said she is not dating anyone. KNetz hate somehow subsided after that. But recent comments of KNetz on their new pics this week show they still believe they ParkPark are secretly dating. 

 

Basically that is the gist of everything being discussed in this thread. :D

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, potatohacker said:

Idk if it's just my delusional mind but both of them are really at their best look right now. is this another coincidence :lol:

 

Most people will look even greater when they are in love, whether they are dating or not but somehow both of them show same aura with people who fall in love :joy::sweat_smile:

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×