Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Btw, I'm such a noob how can I share a youtube video here??? With the video appearing automatically... lol help

Just copy the link and paste it. The video will be automatically embedded.

• Like 1

I'm just so happy seeing the both of them ... and with so much Swag! Dispatch is such a Tease!

And wow! Cannot believe there are just 2 hours away from each other :) 

But if they do want to meet up, PPC being all 007, they may meet up somewhere in between :ph34r:

PMY has left enough evidence that she is there for work :) So keeping safe :) 

Does anyone know when PMY is leaving France?

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Goodness, contact your friends to look for possible hiding place not just sightings eh hahaha

I'd even bribe them to skip work just to go on a spy mission... if only I could :joy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

26 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

it is as simple as copy and paste dear.

wait for the thumbnail to show and it's done~

lol thank you so much i have never tried it so i thought i still have to code or smth lmao

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I'm just so happy seeing the both of them ... and with so much Swag! Dispatch is such a Tease!

But if they do want to meet up, PPC being all 007, they may meet up somewhere in between :ph34r:

until august 9th, her next schedule is Meet and Greet with Viu Singapore with RM's Kim Jong Kook on August 10th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

PMY will leave Paris on 9, Aug and go to Singapore to attend a fan party.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyoneee I want to share this video I made using Troye Sivan's BLUE as the bgm just because we are seeing so much blue in them lately LOL First time editing and I really suck at it so please bear with it and just feel the song and their scenes :joy:I really need to learn video editing in the future phew but really the song... I can't help but think of them GSAHDAJSHAJ my feels for them are overflowing rn. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lyca mena said:

I watched the AAA fancam again. Hehehehe. This just my delululu PMY stealing glances to PSJ like she was abit worried maybe because PSJ didn’t approved how sexy her gown was that time maybe the reason why when she went up the stage she was alittle uncomfortable. Hehehehehe. This just my delulu. Hehehe. 

All the delulu minds working  and no one mentioned this LOL... I was wondering when this will come out... have any one noticed he might have a thing with boobs.  :glasses: he cannot keep his eyes from the babies..... Maybe and maybe that's why she keeps adjusting during AAA.:innocent: He looked during the wedding ceremony. Sorry brain still in Ep 13

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

To reach SG on time for Aug 10, she may leave Paris August 9 ( it will be Asia time's August 9, still August 8 probably in Paris/UK.)

Which leaves them only around 2-3 days near each other in Europe. They may not meet due to lack of time as they are both working. 

But at least they are in the same timezone. They can always communicate without worrying about time difference. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I woke up and saw videos n photos “PSJ going to LONDON” :)) Grazia and Ziozia, thanks for having them in Europe !!! They are destined to love haha!!! (even the reporters said so).

Yes 2 hour train on Eurostar between Central London and Central Paris; the train ride is lovely

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

25 minutes ago, tan10can said:

All the delulu minds working  and no one mentioned this LOL... I was wondering when this will come out... have any one noticed he might have a thing with boobs.  :glasses: he cannot keep his eyes from the babies..... Maybe and maybe that's why she keeps adjusting during AAA.:innocent: He looked during the wedding ceremony. Sorry brain still in Ep 13

So glad I am not the only one who noticed it... He also looked during the Viki interview :D

Looked like he couldn't seem to take his eyes off her 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, blueskai12 said:

I woke up and saw videos n photos “PSJ going to LONDON”. I live and work here :)) Grazia and Ziozia, thanks for having them in Europe !!! They are destined to love haha!!! (even the reporters said so).

Yes 2 hour train on Eurostar between Central London and Central Paris; the train ride is lovely, I’ve been to Paris twice by Eurostar. Any chance I can bump into PSJ and his team :)) :)) (cannot think straight now) :))

somehow i remind lee min ho and suzy when 1st time busted by dispatch in europe :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

Dayummmmmmmm... Does he think he's on the runway or something? Do you see the serious SWAG dripping from his body when he walks across the street to the gate of the airport?? He exudes sooo much confidence that my eyes are glued to him. Like he takes your breath away and then makes your insides tingle, right?? NAMJAAAAAAAA!!!!! LOL!!! Ok, pervy ol' woman here.

Wow... And he thinks he's ordinary looking?? Crazzzzyyyy. Dammit. I wish he had that hairstyle as LYJ because it would've been perfect! PMY's beautiful fingers running through his gorgeous hair. Aarrrrghhh!!! PMY you better snatch him up quick gurl. He is mighty fine! You guys make the hottest K-couple I know. I can't imagine (oh yes I can...hehe:w00t:) how explosive you guys are together behind closed doors. Please make beautiful babies in the future!!!

Speaking of babies, have you guys seen those IG photos of the kid versions of LYJ and KMS?? I swear they tug at my heart. So cute!! Wish we could've seen them in the drama. Lol! Then my fairytale would be complete!:heart:

hands down for their stylist both pmy and psj stylist team really make them great in different way :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, minmangfan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Our girl likes men in white shirts, right? :love:

He looks well-rested and fresh. Dang they both look so gorgeous. Imagine them at the airport together looking so fine. Power couple vibe, it is.

surely psj beat SJK this time. The last time i saw most dashing k-actor when walk in incheon airport was SJK (as one of ki ailee), this time  when i saw psj walk in airport i can say nothing than  injeong :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Wonder PSJ will post anything while he's aboard :rolleyes:

uhmm i'll slightly doubt it but remembering of a brave soul he is then it's open for possibilities, we'll see